• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tim Graham:

Bills coach Chan Gailey says LT Cordy Glenn and RG Kraig Urbik ankle injuries look like at least 2 weeks, S Jairus Byrd's hip should be OK.

Glenn has graded out very well as a pass blocker through the first couple weeks. Urbik has reportedly held up well so far as well. The Buffalo OL as a unit had not allowed a sack through the first three games (not sure about hurries/pressures).

According to PFF, Urbik had the highest pass blocking efficiency grade in the entire league last year among guards (Chad Rinehart was 4th, C Eric Wood was 1st among all centers).

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffalo OL as a unit had not allowed a sack through the first three games

Oh sh*t... good stuff, not even vs the Jets? wow, that's impressive IMO.

Offensively, we can't sleep on this guys. They could put up pts or fizzle. We play like we did in Minny, this game could get away. We play Niner football and we win... but an interesting game.

Definitely not an easy one nor one we could overlook(like the giants in the following week)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks that Buffalo is coming off of that Patriots blowout, it always sucks to play a team a week after that kind of kick to their pride.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sh*t... good stuff, not even vs the Jets? wow, that's impressive IMO.

Offensively, we can't sleep on this guys. They could put up pts or fizzle. We play like we did in Minny, this game could get away. We play Niner football and we win... but an interesting game.

Definitely not an easy one nor one we could overlook(like the giants in the following week)

I heard before the game that the Jets have only sacked the QB three times going into the Niner game. Did I hear wrong? Because it couldn't be that Sanchez had only been sacked three times, could it?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checked his game log and Sanchez was only sacked 3 times before our game.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Colin Kapernick

The Buffalo Bills will get deKAPEtated by the Niners and Colin Kapernick

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard before the game that the Jets have only sacked the QB three times going into the Niner game. Did I hear wrong? Because it couldn't be that Sanchez had only been sacked three times, could it?

Checked his game log and Sanchez was only sacked 3 times before our game.

Ahh, thanks, must have been distracted when I heard it. Smith's sacks were bad, but I thought they were worse because of their lack thereof, but obviously that was a mistake on my part. Smith makes some rushers look good. (Though sometimes he makes defenses look bad when they rush many and the secondary is undermanned.)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers.com | Brandon Jacobs on the Mend

Jacobs spoke to reporters on Tuesday in the 49ers locker room and said that he’s feeling the best he’s felt since the regular season began. Jacobs practiced on a limited basis throughout last week’s trip in Youngstown, Ohio, but was inactive for Sunday’s game against the New York Jets.

“This is what I want to do,” Jacobs said. “I play ball for my career, this is my livelihood. Watching my team win and play – especially being part of a new organization, new team – I want to get out there and really be a part of it.”

----------

“I’m ready to play,” Jacobs said. “It’s nothing now, it’s all gone now.”

Jacobs was still soaked in sweat as he spoke to the media shortly after working out on the practice fields behind team headquarters. The bruising rusher said he ran 60-yard sprints as hard as he could go without any major setbacks.

“There’s a little kinks I’ve got to run out but I feel good,” Jacobs said. “I feel good about my explosiveness, I’ve got fresh legs.”

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mindi Bach:

49ers Brandon Jacobs on possibility he'll play first game of season v Bills: "I’m ready to play. It’s nothing now. It’s all gone now."

More Jacobs: "Hopefully, get out and go practice this week, take some reps & do some hard running & see where things go from there." #49ers

Jacobs final: "Just leaving it up to coach and our medical staff to put me where they think I should be." #49ers

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im expecting big things from jacobs. The way our line has been blocking i see jacobs getting some good 1st downs and goal line TD's