• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest winners out of the 2019 draft...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pelicans and Hawks are big winners. It may take a few years,but both those teams likely contend in a few years. Williamson is a stud and Hunter and Reddish are great athletes and defenders to put next to Trae Young.
Yes, the Hawks are surely among the standing out winners, but other than look successful with their picks, they didn't have a trade other than loading another two bad contracts and also lost Taureen Prince.

The Pistons however, they are already a playoff team and have added usefull periphery strength on Snell, but additionally also added very good picks with the most promising after Zion pick included on Dumbouya...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No delete.

I messed up the quote feature. My post is under yours.

Stick to basketball with the splash of sarcasm and we are all good.

But I also have a tendency to take troll bait too much. And in the past my interactions with you were a lot more name calling and other BS than it was basketball. And I just don't have time for that nonsense.

You seem to kinda come in as a know it all but I can definitely break it off in someone’s ass w no eye contact. My family is blunt German/Austrian

I’m a lot of b-ball but I’m a lot of funny bullshit.
Love sports
gifs
Long walks on the beach
Bull fights on acid
And golf
2 little kids

I like humor. It’s 30% of why I’m here. Definitely here for the sports but I don’t take this real serious Clark.

I’ve been on sports message boards since around 2002. All my teams through that time have either been really bad ass or really bad.

The NBA board is a hot mess with some of these fruitcakes but there are some good people here obviously. Been around longer than me

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to kinda come in as a know it all but I can definitely break it off in someone’s ass w no eye contact. My family is blunt German/Austrian

Love sports
gifs
Long walks on the beach
Bull fights on acid
And golf
2 little kids

I like humor. It’s 30% of why I’m here. Definitely here for the sports but I don’t take this real serious Clark.

I’ve been on sports message boards since around 2002. All my teams through that time have either been really bad ass or really bad.

The NBA board is a hot mess with some of these fruitcakes but there are some good people here obviously. Been around longer than me

Did anyone here ask for SJ76's freaking life story?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone here ask for SJ76's freaking life story?

Haha. Was anyone even talking to you?

If you don’t like my story then STFU and move on about your happy life bud. Just talkin shit on a Saturday

Dam son get some dam pussy.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit

It is Saturday right?

D4C03BFA-A547-4175-AADC-F5A850B77E48.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love sports
gifs
Long walks on the beach
Bull fights on acid
And golf
2 little kids

I’d also like to add skinny skiing to the list of my favorite things. Lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love sports
gifs
Long walks on the beach
Bull fights on acid
And golf
2 little kids

Yeah.

I know I can come off like that at times. I state my opinions strongly.

I have always been a Washington sports fan which comes with more than its share of misery.

But, I did start watching basketball as a kid when Jordan was first starting to gain popularity. Like 80% of My age group, I was a huge Jordan fan back in the day so I followed the Bulls closely also. And I had somebody to root for when the Bullets/Wizards missed the playoffs.

Anyhow, chalk it off to a bad start, and move on. :suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

I have always been a Washington sports fan which comes with more than its share of misery.

But, I did start watching basketball as a kid when Jordan was first starting to gain popularity. Like 80% of My age group, I was a huge Jordan fan back in the day so I followed the Bulls closely also. And I had somebody to root for when the Bullets/Wizards missed the playoffs.

You bring plenty of good to this forum. I’m actually more of a Pippen fan. Sure we all love Jordan and dam do I miss that era but Pippens D was just tenaciously bad ass. Got a Scottie jersey signed and framed with the picture of him posterizing Ewing. Probably one of the best dunks of all time. Spike Lee was the icing

No worries dude. I got to watch that team close to home as a young lad. Right after Bird and Magic

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bring plenty of good to this forum. I’m actually more of a Pippen fan. Sure we all love Jordan and dam do I miss that era but Pippens D was just tenaciously bad ass. Got a Scottie jersey signed and framed with the picture of him posterizing Ewing. Probably one of the best dunks of all time. Spike Lee was the icing

No worries dude. I got to watch that team close to home as a young lad. Right after Bird and Magic

WGN was part of my local cable package, so I got to watch a ton of games too.

Pippen was filthy. It is crazy to me when people try to say he is overrated. He isn't an all time great scorer, but the total package was as valuable as anybody from that era. Jordan and Pippen were perfect compliments.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WGN was part of my local cable package, so I got to watch a ton of games too.

Pippen was filthy. It is crazy to me when people try to say he is overrated. He isn't an all time great scorer, but the total package was as valuable as anybody from that era. Jordan and Pippen were perfect compliments.

Yeah baby the Cubs day games cuz no lights then the WCW wrestling with my grandpa then the Bulls game.

Best part was actually listening to Harry Carey and Steve Stone day drinking

Pippen did do it all and with Jordan it was pretty sick. I actually like the kid from UNC we just drafted. Carolina 6’5 guard all the way why not

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Well, you know I'm a Cleveland fan so you got nothing on us when it comes to overall misery. You're a lightweight in comparison (of misery) if not for the Cavs' title.

I did have friends in college, though, who were Jet, Met and Knick fans. Yikes. Good thing they like OSU.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah baby the Cubs day games cuz no lights then the WCW wrestling with my grandpa then the Bulls game.

Best part was actually listening to Harry Carey and Steve Stone day drinking

Pippen did do it all and with Jordan it was pretty sick. I actually like the kid from UNC we just drafted. Carolina 6’5 guard all the way why not
I think garland might be better, but if the Cavs shocked the world and took White I wouldn't have complained because of his size.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you know I'm a Cleveland fan so you got nothing on us when it comes to overall misery. You're a lightweight in comparison (of misery) if not for the Cavs' title.

I did have friends in college, though, who were Jet, Met and Knick fans. Yikes. Good thing they like OSU.

Very true.

Bright times for you though.

Although the Indians season has certainly been disappointing.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think garland might be better, but if the Cavs shocked the world and took White I wouldn't have complained because of his size.

Who plays better D? Not that a lot is played until April but still..

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP... SHUT IT UP! ...FUCKING TROLL!

You NEVER talk basketball, you are UNABLE to talk basketball and all you know is jump into conversations, get ignored by everybody, but still continue to call people names, post bold and interrupt all flow in all conversations... So...FUCK YOU, STFU fucking troll! DIPSHIT!

87C7B9B8-EAD5-4ED4-AC43-F55E98AAE8DA.gif