• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest winners out of the 2019 draft...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls are doing well... They added the PG they were looking for, they have a full starting roster with no "holes" and much talent in it, also have very good roster depth and are only looking for a leader to add out of free agency and have the money to do it... Surely a playoff team next season IMO, but I believe the Pistons did even better...

"Surely a playoff team"

You have to be joking.

They could make the playoffs because the East has about 6 good teams and the rest are mediocre to bad. But they were bad last year and adding White and Porter for a full season doesn't make them that much better in the short term.

They have some nice quality young pieces up and down the roster, but nobody who is a star caliber player. And you need that in the NBA.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Owning” 3rd graders on the Internet going back and forth on Tony Snell sounds more like a geek obsession.

Owning you to the point of being taken on and off ignore is real pleasure my man. True ownership

You don't own shit.

Your NBA views are antiquated and you just aren't any fun to talk to.

Literally the only reason I had you on ignore.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't own shit.

Your NBA views are antiquated and you just aren't any fun to talk to.

Literally the only reason I had you on ignore.

Bwhahaha. I’m back off ignore now??And yet you entertain yourself with 3rd graders. Must feel good to beat the little guys down and be complete puss.

But I had you pegged as a woman’s b-ball coach from day 1.

Last edited:

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Surely a playoff team"

You have to be joking.

They could make the playoffs because the East has about 6 good teams and the rest are mediocre to bad. But they were bad last year and adding White and Porter for a full season doesn't make them that much better in the short term.

They have some nice quality young pieces up and down the roster, but nobody who is a star caliber player. And you need that in the NBA.
Actually out of the six teams you are talking about, (Bucks, Raptors, Sixers, Celtics, Pacers and Nets) at least five would be in playoffs in the west too... Therefore the East is stronger than the West and this season it's gonna be even stronger with the Nets stepping a level (or two) higher and the Pistons stepping up too...

Then you should wait and see how the Bulls the Magic and the Knicks will end up after they use the cap space they have been left with in this free agency as to draw conclusions... But it is clear up to now, that the Bulls have a clear advantage over the Magic and the Knicks...

Out of the west, one should clearly be able to see the three better up to now teams on Rockets, GSW and Thunder stepping back and the Clippers, Mavs, Pelicans and Spurs moving up to the next level... but still, one has to remember that the Blazers who made the west finals this season, they could never hope to a 2nd round promotion if they were in the East this season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahaha. I’m back off ignore now??And yet you entertain yourself with 3rd graders. Must feel good to beat the little guys down and be complete puss.

But I had you pegged as a woman’s b-ball coach from day 1.[/QUOTE

If this is your case for to take you off ignore it isn't exactly a good one.

I have had you on ignore for 2 years and this is why. Never had anything resembling a decent interchange with you.

You want to talk basketball, I can do that.

This garbage though?

Nah.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually out of the six teams you are talking about, (Bucks, Raptors, Sixers, Celtics, Pacers and Nets) at least five would be in playoffs in the west too... Therefore the East is stronger than the West and this season it's gonna be even stronger with the Nets stepping a level (or two) higher and the Pistons stepping up too...

Then you should wait and see how the Bulls the Magic and the Knicks will end up after they use the cap space they have been left with in this free agency as to draw conclusions... But it is clear up to now, that the Bulls have a clear advantage over the Magic and the Knicks...

Out of the west, one should clearly be able to see the three better up to now teams on Rockets, GSW and Thunder stepping back and the Clippers, Mavs, Pelicans and Spurs moving up to the next level... but still, one has to remember that the Blazers who made the west finals this season, they could never hope to a 2nd round promotion if they were in the East this season.

The East is not stronger than the West dude.

The bottom of the East is awful.

Only 1 or 2 truly bad teams in the West

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@tlance no Idea why you deleted your last post.. Pretty sure I’ve talked plenty of b-ball here.

But Ignore is for pussies here at tHoop. Just a rule bud. And running up the score on a bad women’s b-ball team is like “owning” 3rd graders on the Internet.

I just call it like i see it. With a splash of sarcasm.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls are doing well... They added the PG they were looking for, they have a full starting roster with no "holes" and much talent in it, also have very good roster depth and are only looking for a leader to add out of free agency and have the money to do it... Surely a playoff team next season IMO, but I believe the Pistons did even better...

Bulls have nowhere to go but up. But I like the Coby White dude. Pretty solid talent and great story. Lost his had at 17 which usually breeds an angry dude that takes it out on the court.

Long way to go

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey whatever....try and tell me I am wrong.

2 years ago, post Kyrie trade, everyone was saying how Ainge was a genius and the Celtics were set up to run the East for the next umpteen years.

Since then Ainge sat on his assets, saw most of them devalue, and never made a move. He let Kawhi go, Butler go, Tobias Harris go, etc....waiting for AD- and AD decided he wanted nothing to do with Boston.

Now Kyrie and Horford are gone. The hoard of draft picks ended up being mediocre picks in a mediocre draft. Rozier is either going to walk or get overpaid.

They are still in decent shape with Tatum, Brown, Smart, Hayward, cap space, the Memphis pick.....but the difference between what it looked like directly post-Kyrie trade and what it looks like now is stark.
And they allegedly had the best coach in the game.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The East is not stronger than the West dude.

The bottom of the East is awful.

Only 1 or 2 truly bad teams in the West
Is that the case?

I thought that last season all suns, mavs, pelicans,wolves, grizzlies & lakers were pretty awful...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the case?

I thought that last season all suns, mavs, pelicans,wolves, grizzlies & lakers were pretty awful...
And still all but the Suns would be favored over NY, Cle, Chi, and Atl...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP... SHUT IT UP! ...FUCKING TROLL!

You NEVER talk basketball, you are UNABLE to talk basketball and all you know is jump into conversations, get ignored by everybody, but still continue to call people names, post bold and interrupt all flow in all conversations... So...FUCK YOU, STFU fucking troll! DIPSHIT!

Shannonman just got his tiny penis folded back 8 ways ITT imho

Owned as fuck!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance no Idea why you deleted your last post.. Pretty sure I’ve talked plenty of b-ball here.

But Ignore is for pussies here at tHoop. Just a rule bud. And running up the score on a bad women’s b-ball team is like “owning” 3rd graders on the Internet.

I just call it like i see it. With a splash of sarcasm.

No delete.

I messed up the quote feature. My post is under yours.

Stick to basketball with the splash of sarcasm and we are all good.

But I also have a tendency to take troll bait too much. And in the past my interactions with you were a lot more name calling and other BS than it was basketball. And I just don't have time for that nonsense.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the case?

They had bad records. A couple like Memphis, NO LA and Dallas started tanking second half.

All would have been in the playoff hunt if in the East had they played out the season trying to win games.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And still all but the Suns would be favored over NY, Cle, Chi, and Atl...
I'm not sure they would over the Bulls... they were plagued by injuries until the beggining of the year and then they decided to tank... they had the team to make the playoffs ast season, nowhere near their ranking reflected their quality.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure they would over the Bulls... they were plagued by injuries until the beggining of the year and then they decided to tank... they had the team to make the playoffs ast season, nowhere near their ranking reflected their quality.

The Bulls have a collection of players like LaVine and Maarkanen who post numbers and are solid NBA players. But they struggle defensively and they don't have "that guy" who can lead them.

Maybe Coby White can be that someday.

But they have a long way to go and assuming they are a lock to make the playoffs is a bit crazy. Even though the bottom half of the East is still pretty mediocre.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the Bucks did wrong not trading Snell before the trade deadline last Feb.

The Bucks had 6(!!!) 3&D that could play at both 2 & 3 last season (on Middleton, Brogdon, Snell, Brown, Connaughton and DiVincenzo) and Brogdon with Middleton (also 40% shooters) were starters... The Bucks had four games with Snell starting (all wins) where he replaced either Middleton or Brogdon.

His per 36 numbers speak for himself...

The thing is that Snell is coming from bench while being an 8 figure (in salary) player and coach Bud has to look for the team's future with all Brown, Conn and DDV coming a lot cheaper and needing fast development.

Then, after the all star game Snell had a bad injury that caused him missing 6 weeks and the coaches decided not to use him in the playoffs...

That's all... there is no place for Snell in the Bucks roster, but he is valuable for other rosters, his effectiveness on his per 36 is remarkable and that is a statistic no one can deny.
And he didnt get a sniff vs the Raptors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on the attitude I have to deal with... So I suggest you stick with the subject.

You forgot to add "or else".

This post would have been far more effective had you added that. Especially if the "or else" was in all caps.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pelicans and Hawks are big winners. It may take a few years,but both those teams likely contend in a few years. Williamson is a stud and Hunter and Reddish are great athletes and defenders to put next to Trae Young.