• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bigger Faster Stronger Louder (Official Fantasy Football Thread)

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roflbot.jpg

Week 2 Power Rankings

1) Green Hawks (1-0, No Change)
- Dez and Marshawn didn't perform like their usual self, but the league should be on watch cause Fitzgerald and Jordy Nelson are back. Of the 9 positional players that Green Hawks had, 7 of them scored a td and 7 of them scored 15 + pts. This team should be one of the league's favorites to win it all as long as Green Hawk's players stay healthy.

2) Logicallylethal (1-0, Previously #3)
- Involved in arguably the league's game of the week, Logic came away with a resounding victory as his offense exploded for 202 pts. It's scary to think that this team scored 202 pts with Megatron being relatively held in check.

3) Jimmy Rustlers (1-0, Previously #7)
- Is this a team to be reckoned with or is the league high 213 pts merely a product of Peyton Manning's greatness? Overall, the team is solid throughout but there has to be a bit of a concern with Mike Wallace.

4) Jax's Dogs (1-0, Previously #2)
- Barely squeaked away with a victory...but like the Hawks's win against Carolina...a win is a win no matter how its done. Jax has to be thrilled to see Reggie Bush looking like Bush during his USC days. Depth, however, might be a bit of a concern as Jax's w/r position has a rookie and a player who went scoreless.

5) Womanizers (1-0, Previously #4)
- AP looks like he's ready for a monster year. Hakeem Nick's return to a pro bowl caliber wr has to be a positive sign moving forward. But once you get past AP, Marshall, and Nicks...it gets a bit iffy with Sanders, Lacy and Mendanhall in the starting lineup.

6) Bullpen (0-1, No Change)
- A very strong performance from the team overall. Just a bit of bad luck running into Logic who scored 202 pts. Bullpen would have beat any other team in the league except Logic and Jimmyrustlers. Despite being 0-1, Bullpen looks like a team that should be in contention for a playoff spot.

7) Harold's Team (0-1, Previously #5)
- Harold was destined to lose this week facing Peyton's 7 tds. The top guys (Kap, Andre, Sproles, Foster, Forte, etc) all performed like you'd expect...but as mentioned in pre-season Tate and Wright came away with underwhelming performances combining for 13 pts total. Tate may have better weeks moving forward, but unless Jake Locker becomes a more consistent quarterback it's very unlikely Kendall Wright will be a consistent enough player to warrant a starting fantasy spot.

8) Neon Green Machihne (0-1, Previously #10)
- I might have underestimated this team ranking them dead last in the pre-season rankings...but Green Machine might have landed a gem and maybe the best rb in the league not named AP in Lesean Mccoy. The top tier guys on Green Machine's team can match up with anybody but Ben Tate, Cecil Shorts, and Chris Givens in the starting lineup can't be good for a team that wants to contend for a playoff spot.

9) Show Me Your Tds (0-1, Previously #8)
- Vernon Davis and Amendola performing well week 1 are early good signs. Amendola already being on an injury list and could be a game time decision this week is not. MJD did not look like the old MJD and worst of all the Jacksonville offense only mustered up 2 pts (well technically 0 pts since those 2 pts came from a defensive safety)

10) The Lord of Tracys
- 76 pt blowout? 106 total pts scored? 6 players scoring under double digits? Not looking good so far.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roflbot.jpg

Week 2 Power Rankings

1) Green Hawks (1-0, No Change)
- Dez and Marshawn didn't perform like their usual self, but the league should be on watch cause Fitzgerald and Jordy Nelson are back. Of the 9 positional players that Green Hawks had, 7 of them scored a td and 7 of them scored 15 + pts. This team should be one of the league's favorites to win it all as long as Green Hawk's players stay healthy.

2) Logicallylethal (1-0, Previously #3)
- Involved in arguably the league's game of the week, Logic came away with a resounding victory as his offense exploded for 202 pts. It's scary to think that this team scored 202 pts with Megatron being relatively held in check.

3) Jimmy Rustlers (1-0, Previously #7)
- Is this a team to be reckoned with or is the league high 213 pts merely a product of Peyton Manning's greatness? Overall, the team is solid throughout but there has to be a bit of a concern with Mike Wallace.

4) Jax's Dogs (1-0, Previously #2)
- Barely squeaked away with a victory...but like the Hawks's win against Carolina...a win is a win no matter how its done. Jax has to be thrilled to see Reggie Bush looking like Bush during his USC days. Depth, however, might be a bit of a concern as Jax's w/r position has a rookie and a player who went scoreless.

5) Womanizers (1-0, Previously #4)
- AP looks like he's ready for a monster year. Hakeem Nick's return to a pro bowl caliber wr has to be a positive sign moving forward. But once you get past AP, Marshall, and Nicks...it gets a bit iffy with Sanders, Lacy and Mendanhall in the starting lineup.

6) Bullpen (0-1, No Change)
- A very strong performance from the team overall. Just a bit of bad luck running into Logic who scored 202 pts. Bullpen would have beat any other team in the league except Logic and Jimmyrustlers. Despite being 0-1, Bullpen looks like a team that should be in contention for a playoff spot.

7) Harold's Team (0-1, Previously #5)
- Harold was destined to lose this week facing Peyton's 7 tds. The top guys (Kap, Andre, Sproles, Foster, Forte, etc) all performed like you'd expect...but as mentioned in pre-season Tate and Wright came away with underwhelming performances combining for 13 pts total. Tate may have better weeks moving forward, but unless Jake Locker becomes a more consistent quarterback it's very unlikely Kendall Wright will be a consistent enough player to warrant a starting fantasy spot.

8) Neon Green Machihne (0-1, Previously #10)
- I might have underestimated this team ranking them dead last in the pre-season rankings...but Green Machine might have landed a gem and maybe the best rb in the league not named AP in Lesean Mccoy. The top tier guys on Green Machine's team can match up with anybody but Ben Tate, Cecil Shorts, and Chris Givens in the starting lineup can't be good for a team that wants to contend for a playoff spot.

9) Show Me Your Tds (0-1, Previously #8)
- Vernon Davis and Amendola performing well week 1 are early good signs. Amendola already being on an injury list and could be a game time decision this week is not. MJD did not look like the old MJD and worst of all the Jacksonville offense only mustered up 2 pts (well technically 0 pts since those 2 pts came from a defensive safety)

10) The Lord of Tracys
- 76 pt blowout? 106 total pts scored? 6 players scoring under double digits? Not looking good so far.

Depth wasn't the problem. The problem was the coach of the team made too many mistakes, but was pulled out of the fire by his teams talent.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, after one carry for 10 yards, Eddie Lacy's out for the game with a concussion. I was kinda expecting to lose to Jimmy Rustlers anyway, tough. Hopefully my NFL.com team can overcome the loss of Lacy. I don't want to start 0-2 there.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, after one carry for 10 yards, Eddie Lacy's out for the game with a concussion. I was kinda expecting to lose to Jimmy Rustlers anyway, tough. Hopefully my NFL.com team can overcome the loss of Lacy. I don't want to start 0-2 there.

RG3 not looking so great either...and Rustlers has yet to unleash Peyton

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. Maybe RG3 can get some garbage time yards later, although I still think Jimmy Rustlers will win this matchup.

I don't know, RG3 is putting up some pretty good numbers now. You've got the lead.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, it looks like RG3 is going to be a consistently productive fantasy QB this year, so that's good to see. I'm also encouraged to see Ivory get a lot more carries than in week one, and Mendenhall and Greg Jennings were a lot more productive than week one (I have all these players on my bench this week, but I think these are good signs for future).

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most say that I enjoyed Sunday nights game. It is always nice to see someone beat the crap out of anything that Jim Harbaugh is involved in.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, picking up Jacquizz Rogers as a handcuff to Steven Jackson turn out to be a good move for me. I probably wouldn't start him against a tough run defense like the Dolphins, though.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roflbot.jpg

Week 3 Power Rankings

1) Green Hawks (2-0, No Change)
- The number one team performed like it once again putting up 196 pts becoming the only team in the league to have scored 180 + pts in back to back weeks. While Marshawn and Dez combined for a total of 13 pts last week, this week they returned to their elite fantasy form scoring a combined 63 fantasy pts. Green Hawks continues to be one of the clear favorites to win the league

2) Jimmy Rustlers (2-0, Previously #3)
- Originally ranked #7, Rustlers has quickly jumped to #2 with yet another strong performance. While Gore and Rice put up dud performances, Rustlers may have seen a gem emerge in Justin Edelman. With Ray Rice's injury potentially hampering him, on paper it looks like Rustlers only has two elite fantasy players (Peyton and Cruz), however it has not stopped Rustlers from scoring the league's 2nd highest pt total (380 pts).

3) Logicallylethal (2-0, Previously #2)
- Same talent that dropped 202 pts, but after a 144 pt performance...even with a victory I had to drop myself one spot in the power rankings.

4) Jax's Dogs (2-0, No Change)
- Big games from Julio Jones and Tavon Austin Propelled Jax to a 2-0 start despite lackluster performances from Bush, Smith, Welker, Gonzalez and Heyward-Bey. Injury concerns with Bush may test Jax's depth especially if Heyward-Bey continues to put up dud performances.

5) Neon Green Machine (1-1, Previously #8)
- Green Machine may have the only team in the league this year that has every player on his starting roster to score double digit pts. Heck, 243 pts may go down as the highest total for the year as well. Despite being written off as the worst team in the league during the pre-season, Green Machine has quickly emerged as this league's dark horse.

6) The Womanizers (1-1, Previously #5)
- AP may be the only rb in the league that can have a pedestrian fantasy game rushing for 100 yds. Womanizers will need him to return to his week 1 form scoring more tds and racking up even more yards, because Lacy and Sjack may be out for a few weeks.

7) Harold's Team (0-2, No Change)
- Harold can't catch a break. First Peyton drops 67 fantasy pts on him week 1 then some Aaron Rodgers guy drops 51 pts the next week. Harold has faced the league's two highest scoring teams back to back weeks, ouch.

8) Bullpen (0-2, Previously #6)
- The potential is there with this team to contend, but Bullpen has yet to put together a complete game with all of his players having strong performances. One week AJ Green and Boldin are scoring 37 and 39 pts respectively while James Jones came away with 0. The next week Green and Boldin combine for 11 while James Jones explodes for 27.

9) The Lord of Tracys (0-2, Previously #10)
- After a humiliating blow out, Lord of Tracys redeems himself with a much better showing. Despite benching Vick (42 pts) and having Roddy only put up 5 pts, 178 pts from Lord of Tracys could be a good sign moving forward in the following weeks

10) Show Me Your Tds (0-2, Previously #9)
- When you are starting a player that is on IR (Vereen) and another one who is out for the game (Amendola), there's a good chance you only put up 105 fantasy pts

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Match Ups of the Week

Logicallylethal (#3) vs Green Hawks (#1)
- Battle of the undefeated (2-0 vs 2-0)
- #1 vs #3 in the power rankings
- Top 2 teams in the Hawks Nest division

Green Hawks is headed into this match up with all of his players in top form. After coming off a poor 142 pt performance, Logic is a heavy underdog facing off against the #1 team in the league. Green Hawks has had 6 + positional players score a td in each week. Logic is going to have to have his players find the end zone more if he wants to compete in this early crucial divisional match up.

Yahoo Projections:

Green Hawks 175
Logicallylethal 166

Jimmy Rustlers (#2) vs Neon Green Machine (#5)
- The league's highest two scoring teams
- #2 vs #5 in the power rankings
- First place in the South End Zone division potentially on the line

After being written off in the pre-season power rankings, both Jimmy Rustlers and Neon Green Machine have emerged as one of the more dangerous teams in the league. With Peyton Manning on one side and Aaron Rodgers on the other, both teams have worked themselves up to be the league's two highest scoring teams. With the top players on each team being so evenly matched, the winner of this match up may come from which x factor player can step up

Yahoo Projections:

Neon Green Machine 167
Jimmy Rustlers 166

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Match Ups of the Week

Logicallylethal (#3) vs Green Hawks (#1)
- Battle of the undefeated (2-0 vs 2-0)
- #1 vs #3 in the power rankings
- Top 2 teams in the Hawks Nest division

Green Hawks is headed into this match up with all of his players in top form. After coming off a poor 142 pt performance, Logic is a heavy underdog facing off against the #1 team in the league. Green Hawks has had 6 + positional players score a td in each week. Logic is going to have to have his players find the end zone more if he wants to compete in this early crucial divisional match up.

Yahoo Projections:

Green Hawks 175
Logicallylethal 166

Jimmy Rustlers (#2) vs Neon Green Machine (#5)
- The league's highest two scoring teams
- #2 vs #5 in the power rankings
- First place in the South End Zone division potentially on the line

After being written off in the pre-season power rankings, both Jimmy Rustlers and Neon Green Machine have emerged as one of the more dangerous teams in the league. With Peyton Manning on one side and Aaron Rodgers on the other, both teams have worked themselves up to be the league's two highest scoring teams. With the top players on each team being so evenly matched, the winner of this match up may come from which x factor player can step up

Yahoo Projections:

Neon Green Machine 167
Jimmy Rustlers 166

Green Machine went off last week. If that happens again I'm going to need some big time production out of my RBs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I need WR help. Anybody need RB help? I'm now open to trade offers for Rashard Mendenhall, Willis Magahee, Bilal Powell, Chris Ivory, and Lagarrete Blount (14 carries today).

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need WR help. Anybody need RB help? I'm now open to trade offers for Rashard Mendenhall, Willis Magahee, Bilal Powell, Chris Ivory, and Lagarrete Blount (14 carries today).

If you're willing to include AP in a deal I could give you back an elite wr and a good rb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No need to offer me a trade for Blount, I just dropped him to pick up the Chiefs defense. He's now a free agent.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm keeping AP for now. Any interest in Steven Jackson, who is due to return from injury within a few weeks?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good matchups again this week.