• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She messed up the noms but at the very least should have used the veto and put Enzo up to ensure Memphis goes home.

she got lucky the boys got Memphis out... was pretty shocked... I mean Memphis made it pretty clear in the past that Nicole was his target... you cant fear being thrown on the block at this point in the game...

here are the potential outcomes for this week

HOH- Not on block- Going Home

Cody- Nicole- Enzo

Cody- Enzo- Christmas

Cody- Christmas- Enzo

Enzo- Christmas- Cody
Enzo- Nicole- Christmas
Enzo- Cody- Christmas

Christmas- Nicole- Enzo
Christmas- Cody- Coin Toss
Christmas- Enzo- Nicole

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she got lucky the boys got Memphis out... was pretty shocked... I mean Memphis made it pretty clear in the past that Nicole was his target... you cant fear being thrown on the block at this point in the game...

Cody- Nicole- Enzo

Cody- Enzo- Christmas

Cody- Christmas- Enzo

Enzo- Christmas- Cody
Enzo- Nicole- Christmas
Enzo- Cody- Christmas

Christmas- Nicole- Enzo
Christmas- Enzo- Nicole

They really should let all 4 play in HOH. Its not fair that the previous HOH only has a veto chance to control their own destiny.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really should let all 4 play in HOH. Its not fair that the previous HOH only has a veto chance to control their own destiny.

I disagree... unlike other weeks at least they do have veto competition to protect them... nothing worse than a back door plan that involves someone never been given the opportunity to protect themselves...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cody- Nicole- Enzo
Cody- Enzo- Christmas - Enzo made it seem that he thinks Nicole has a strong chance to win, and Xmas is supposedly not liked in the house. That leads me to think he will boot Nicole. That also eliminates Cody’s “other #1”.
Cody- Christmas- Enzo

Enzo- Christmas- Cody
Enzo- Nicole- Christmas - Nicole would be STUPID if this is true. Therefore, it is likely true.
Enzo- Cody- Christmas

Christmas- Nicole- Enzo - As above, Nicole would be STUPID to not eliminate Cody.
Christmas- Cody- Coin Toss - He SHOULD eliminate Enzo. But how loyal is he to his true #1?
Christmas- Enzo- Nicole - As with Cody, Enzo SHOULD eliminate Cody. But is he smart enough to see that?
I have a few thoughts about your estimations...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cody- Nicole- Enzo

Cody- Enzo- Christmas

Cody- Christmas- Enzo

Enzo- Christmas- Cody
Enzo- Nicole- Christmas
Enzo- Cody- Christmas

Christmas- Nicole- Enzo
Christmas- Enzo- Nicole

It would be stupid for them to NOT get rid of Nicole this week. Bring a previous winner, and give them a chance to make F2? DUMB in my estimation.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried to pick what they would do, not what they should do...

we know EVERYBODY should be targeting Cody... But enzo thinks he needs to play the loyalty game to get the votes... and Nicole thinks it is a guarantee that Cody will take her to the final 2... and NIcole has been playing scared all season... don't think she thinks she can beat any of the other 3 in competitions, so she is playing the who will take me to the finals game... Enzo is the only one she doesn't have a final 2 with...

Christmas only has a chance to win vs Nicole...

Enzo's loyalty game will get HURT if he takes out Nicole... Even if it is the big move...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final 4 HOH. Veto is the position with all the power this week tho.

Enzo
If either girl wins the Veto, Cody is going home. I can't see a scenario where Enzo wins Veto, and doesn't keep Cody off the block.Of course, if Cody wins.... Nicole goes home.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to pick what they would do, not what they should do...

we know EVERYBODY should be targeting Cody... But enzo thinks he needs to play the loyalty game to get the votes... and Nicole thinks it is a guarantee that Cody will take her to the final 2... and NIcole has been playing scared all season... don't think she thinks she can beat any of the other 3 in competitions, so she is playing the who will take me to the finals game... Enzo is the only one she doesn't have a final 2 with...

Christmas only has a chance to win vs Nicole...

Enzo's loyalty game will get HURT if he takes out Nicole... Even if it is the big move...
If Nicole is F2, you can't discount that she made it there, when everyone knows she was a previous winner. They may feel the pressure to get her out this week....

and they should.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nicole is F2, you can't discount that she made it there, when everyone knows she was a previous winner. They may feel the pressure to get her out this week....

and they should.

I think if cody is final 2 he wins no matter whom he faces... even Nicole...

The jury house doesn't like Nicole much... especially because of how she did wrong to Da'... But would probably still beat Christmas or Enzo

Enzo would only probably beat Christmas... Unless Christmas does something BIG to cement herself to the finals...

I know it looks really good to be a previous winner who is F2... But I do think everyone in the house believes she would be F2, because others just brought her along...

Cody has played such a good game, that he is the biggest threat and he has 2 of the other three that FULLY believe that they are his final 2... Christmas is the only one with a reason to target him... But she is the most likely to go home....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This past week, in my eyes, completely killed Nicole’s game. IMHO, there is no way she could get “my vote”. She loses to everyone in the house, bigly.

But we see different events than the housemates do. I saw that she was unable to adjust her game on the fly and take advantage of scenarios as they present themselves. She had her “easy” noms of Xmas and Memphis, and nothing that happened was getting in the way of that. But this comes from the CBS-edited version that I see and the fact that I “know” Cody has a stronger f2 with Enzo. She probably doesn’t realize that. She survived the triple eviction assassination attempt, but she was a passenger on that ride (that was all Enzo’s doing).

That said, if a former winner can avoid the land mines to get to f2, SOMETHING needs to be said for that. I just think all 3 of the others did more THEMSELVES to get them to the f4 that they all deserve the win before Nicole.

Cody controlled the game in every aspect. Competitions, socially, everything.

Enzo played the floater game to perfection. He was always aligned with everyone and came across as the aloof non-player while still talking game with EVERYONE.

Xmas held her own in comps, allied herself with a comp beast who‘s head was never really in the game (meaning she only had to navigate him along without really worrying about him) and was in the big alliances, keeping her safe.

Nicole basically watched everyone she ever aligned with walk out the door. You COULD see that as her ability to constantly dodge bullets, I see it as always acting from her heals. She never drove a big move. She just happened to be in the vicinity when others made big moves around her. She got rid of Memphis, but that was more by default because she couldn’t redirect her target to Cody. And besides, getting rid of Memphis was more Cody and Enzo’s move than hers.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was in the house, I'd want the veto over everything.

HOH picks the two first nominees. Whoever gets the veto decides the final three. HOH is automatic, Veto holder is automatic.

Holder of the Veto has the only vote.

Cody will put up Enzo and Christmas...................If Nichole wins veto, they stay and she votes out Enzo
Enzo will put up Nichole and Christmas..............If Christmas wins Cpody is gone, Nichole wins Enzo is gone
Nichole will put up Cody and Enzo........Enzo wins then Christma is gone, Cody wins Enzo is gone
Christmas will put up Cody and Nichole ......Cody wins Enzo is gone, Nichole wins Enzo is gone

The only one smart enough to see the handwriting on the wall is Christmas. She will beat both Nichole and Enzo if she gets to the final because Enzo hasn't done shit since week four or five and Nichole has been riding Cody's oil slick until last week. Christmas is vicious and will win because she's been playing the game from the very beginning. Game players are respected.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If either girl wins the Veto, Cody is going home. I can't see a scenario where Enzo wins Veto, and doesn't keep Cody off the block.Of course, if Cody wins.... Nicole goes home.

I don't think NIcole would get rid of Cody.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was in the house, I'd want the veto over everything.

HOH picks the two first nominees. Whoever gets the veto decides the final three. HOH is automatic, Veto holder is automatic.

Holder of the Veto has the only vote.

Cody will put up Enzo and Christmas...................If Nichole wins veto, they stay and she votes out Enzo
Enzo will put up Nichole and Christmas..............If Christmas wins Cpody is gone, Nichole wins Enzo is gone
Nichole will put up Cody and Enzo........Enzo wins then Christma is gone, Cody wins Enzo is gone
Christmas will put up Cody and Nichole ......Cody wins Enzo is gone, Nichole wins Enzo is gone

The only one smart enough to see the handwriting on the wall is Christmas. She will beat both Nichole and Enzo if she gets to the final because Enzo hasn't done shit since week four or five and Nichole has been riding Cody's oil slick until last week. Christmas is vicious and will win because she's been playing the game from the very beginning. Game players are respected.

Impossible

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Veto comp is done

Cody wins. I think that about gives him the win this season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why was everyone so pissed at Enzo? The point was to not let Xmas win. Enzo’s strategy guaranteed that. If Enzo got into the much with Xmas and Cody, it would have given Xmas a fighting chance to win. By Enzo staying on the other end of the board, it guaranteed his victory.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enzo- Christmas- Cody
Enzo- Nicole- Christmas
Enzo- Cody- Christmas
simplifying for what we know so far (broadcast, no spoilers)...

It looks like Enzo wants Nicole gone, but I agree that she is safe. Cody, I think, wants to sit next to her. She has the least resume THIS SEASON of any of the players left. Xmas, it appears, is all about breaking up the boys because she knows (thinks??) neither of them would bring her along. Nicole is a bit of a wildcard here, though. She seems to still think she is working with Cody, but that is just stupid. She has no chance of beating him (imho).

Anyone who doesn’t kick Cody this week just doesn’t want to win.

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why was everyone so pissed at Enzo? The point was to not let Xmas win. Enzo’s strategy guaranteed that. If Enzo got into the much with Xmas and Cody, it would have given Xmas a fighting chance to win. By Enzo staying on the other end of the board, it guaranteed his victory.

I understand why Cody was mad. I don’t think Nicole was mad, I think she was trying to hurt Enzo and Cody’s final 2

I don’t understand why Christmas was butt hurt. She is going after him. Why wouldn’t he be going for her.

But Cody should be angry. He sacrificed himself for Cody to win with the knowledge that Christmas is after him. There is a good chance he goes home this week. Very good chance.