• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best in the ACC

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are THAT stupid, that you can't see that he purposefully misspelled those two words?

SLAPDICK AT HIS FINEST!

this is the dumbest argument of all time, btw. not surprising that trolly goaded you into spewing pages of bullshit, the guy owns you 7 ways to sunday and you still somehow seem to think you came out on top....as always...such a pity

it clearly wasn't intentional

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA @ Pitt on Sunday. Big game there, too, for possibly #2 in the ACC

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you wanna talk about ownage......you can't go a thread without mentioning me.

536 posts and over 300 of them were about me

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumbfuck. it has nothing to do with people thinking osu is better because they play UMin football. but everyone who hears Ohio State thinks of michigan/big ten as well. what is this.....the50th time i have had to explain something nice& slow to you.

as for the money thing. you are pathetic as it gets on that subject. congrats on whining the biggest troll award for that one ==> which is pretty hard to do.

oh and I love how you misspelled both smarter & smartest

Again, not everyone thinks what you say everyone thinks. It's a stupid, incorrect generalization, that wouldn't mean jack shit, even if it was right. Conference affiliation doesn't change academic perception, especially with people that actually fucking matter.

As for the money thing. I'm right. Always was right . Always will be right.

Regarding the spelling... I'm not surprised you aren't smart enough to figure out when you're being mocked, but everyone else is and that's all that really matters.

And I think the word you were looking for was W-I-N-N-I-N-G. But I won't give you much grief over that. I know it's something with which you have very little experience.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Before you guys start putting 300 links on here that nobody else cares about, how about you start your own thread and continue your arguments there?

Could a mod split this argument between these three off and let them have their own thread? Just an idea.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you guys start putting 300 links on here that nobody else cares about, how about you start your own thread and continue your arguments there?

Could a mod split this argument between these three off and let them have their own thread? Just an idea.

Tried it before. johnnycometoosoon, won't have any of it though. He's only here to troll. Can't troll people if you're just stuck in a thread no one else is reading.

I've said my peace now so if it'll make you happy, I'll stop posting in this one.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried it before. johnnycometoosoon, won't have any of it though. He's only here to troll. Can't troll people if you're just stuck in a thread no one else is reading.

I've said my peace now so if it'll make you happy, I'll stop posting in this one.

Shoot geneh...this is as good a thread as any for them to go at it. I through this one up at a whim just curious about who folks thought were really at the top of the acc. That debate is over.

Finding out who's got the most stamina between trolly and john....I'm making popcorn. :suds:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cmon just because i quote his posts and respond with "SLAPDICK/YOUJIZZ" doesn't put me on his level. I don't get into the arguing like he and trolly because he never makes a relevant point, which is precisely the reason I simply enjoy typing slapdick/youjizz

you can very quickly scroll past my post because it only says one word.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

says the guy who is in this thread only to troll while I was talking conf. realignment with geneh

you are about as two faced as it gets.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon just because i quote his posts and respond with "SLAPDICK/YOUJIZZ" doesn't put me on his level. I don't get into the arguing like he and trolly because he never makes a relevant point, which is precisely the reason I simply enjoy typing slapdick/youjizz

you can very quickly scroll past my post because it only says one word.

no it shows a lack of class/maturity that puts you on an even lower level. why do you think i always ignore it?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it shows a lack of class/maturity that puts you on an even lower level. why do you think i always ignore it?

ignore what? I am not saying anything in my post so how could you respond, exactly?

I guess you could make a up a nickname for me that nobody else would participate in (unlike how many people call you slapdick and will hopefully join in on the youjizz name soon). I guess it would be the same thing, since your posts that I am responding to never say anything either....

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not everyone thinks what you say everyone thinks. It's a stupid, incorrect generalization, that wouldn't mean jack shit, even if it was right. Conference affiliation doesn't change academic perception, especially with people that actually fucking matter.

As for the money thing. I'm right. Always was right . Always will be right.

Regarding the spelling... I'm not surprised you aren't smart enough to figure out when you're being mocked, but everyone else is and that's all that really matters.

And I think the word you were looking for was W-I-N-N-I-N-G. But I won't give you much grief over that. I know it's something with which you have very little experience.

go to the c----s conference realignment forum and ask around if academics do not play a major factor. you and I both know that you would get destroyed big time if you tried to argue this over there.

if the academic association/culture fit doesn't matter then why are so many ads, presidents, etc. saying it does?

why did utah & CU get into the p12 while BYU & baylor did not?

why is liberty not in the sunbelt?

why are clemson & fsu in the acc & not the big 12?

why did vtech/miami/syracuse/BC end up in the acc while nebraska/rutgers/maryland ended up in the b10?

why after numerous freedom of information act requests have we not seen a single statement from internal emails by UNC admins expressing a desire to leave for the b10?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ignore what? I am not saying anything in my post so how could you respond, exactly?

I guess you could make a up a nickname for me that nobody else would participate in (unlike how many people call you slapdick and will hopefully join in on the youjizz name soon). I guess it would be the same thing, since your posts that I am responding to never say anything either....

so you are basically admitting that you are robin in the trolly-DC relationship? the pathetic lil sidekick :laugh3:

anyways you just keep proving my point about your lack of maturity every time you continue to post

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you are basically admitting that you are robin in the trolly-DC relationship? the pathetic lil sidekick :laugh3:

anyways you just keep proving my point about your lack of maturity every time you continue to post

did robin stand by and laugh at the people that batman was destroying on a regular basis? if yes, then I will gladly be robin. because trolly destroys you every time, without fail.

YOUJIZZ!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all trolly does is dodge every legitimate point I make, pulls the technicality card every single time, reaches from point A to point C while skipping point B when ever he makes an argument, and is the biggest douchebag troll in the history of the board.

this thread is the perfect example of that.

you two idiots have proven to be the two biggest trolls on this board. neither of you can go a day without chasing me around the board. DC can't even go a single thread without mentioning me regardless of wether I am even in it. trolly feels the need to chime in with a troll argument every time I am in a conversation with someone else. You guys are clearly the problem here not me and as geneh is saying it is ruining the board experience. So just make things better for everyone I am just gonna put both you guys on ignore.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all trolly does is dodge every legitimate point I make, pulls the technicality card every single time, reaches from point A to point C while skipping point B when ever he makes an argument, and is the biggest douchebag troll in the history of the board.

this thread is the perfect example of that.

you two idiots have proven to be the two biggest trolls on this board. neither of you can go a day without chasing me around the board. DC can't even go a single thread without mentioning me regardless of wether I am even in it. trolly feels the need to chime in with a troll argument every time I am in a conversation with someone else. You guys are clearly the problem here not me and as geneh is saying it is ruining the board experience. So just make things better for everyone I am just gonna put both you guys on ignore.

I'm pretty sure a troll just starts shit with everyone. not sure, i've never been called a troll by anybody but you, which i guess makes sense since I only talk shit to you (and great dayne, but he left once he realized that people who understand sports hang out here). maybe you will get the message and do more than "ignore" us, but instead will leave and find a different site that hasn't figured out that you know nothing about sports

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot geneh...this is as good a thread as any for them to go at it. I through this one up at a whim just curious about who folks thought were really at the top of the acc. That debate is over.

Finding out who's got the most stamina between trolly and john....I'm making popcorn. :suds:

I just didn't want to see a post in here with 300 links in it to other similar posts, that's all. :noidea:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thats over now

SFNL just put JohnO in the Penalty Box. It had nothing to do with anything I said whatsoever. It seems he pissed off SFNL in a different thread.

I didn't report JohnO and I haven't reported anybody in about a year or so. Just so you guys know. I don't play like that.