• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best in the ACC

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go to the c----s conference realignment forum and ask around if academics do not play a major factor. you and I both know that you would get destroyed big time if you tried to argue this over there.

why don't you go over there and do it... Oh you got banned for trolling. Sorry. :( Too soon?

if the academic association/culture fit doesn't matter then why are so many ads, presidents, etc. saying it does?

Because a certain level of PR is expected in all of those positions. What the fuck do you expect college presidents to say? "Fuck this learnin shit! Let's make some money bitches!" Only a retard would consider that or anything like it to be a possibility.

In other news, Some coaches also lied when they said they weren't leaving for a better job (because that's what coaches do) Politicians lied when they said they didn't screw around (because that's what politicians do) and your mom lied when she said she loves you. (moms are nice that way)

why did utah & CU get into the p12 while BYU & baylor did not?

why is liberty not in the sunbelt?

why are clemson & fsu in the acc & not the big 12?

why did vtech/miami/syracuse/BC end up in the acc while nebraska/rutgers/maryland ended up in the b10?

why after numerous freedom of information act requests have we not seen a single statement from internal emails by UNC admins expressing a desire to leave for the b10?

Money. Money. Money. Money. Money.

Just to be clear, nobody said that academics don't factor in at all so you can drop that stupid bullshit obvious strawman.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck do you expect college presidents to say? "Fuck this learnin shit! Let's make some money bitches!"

That would be pretty awesome if one of them did. I mean, awesome for everyone not associated with the university.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SFNL just put JohnO in the Penalty Box. It had nothing to do with anything I said whatsoever. It seems he pissed off SFNL in a different thread.

I didn't report JohnO and I haven't reported anybody in about a year or so. Just so you guys know. I don't play like that.

he just moved a thread to the penalty box. he did not put me in the penalty box LOL

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when people get banned unless they are p*****iles, show disrespect to female posters or are just total assholes. You don't fit in any of those categories.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when people get banned unless they are p*****iles, show disrespect to female posters or are just total assholes. You don't fit in any of those categories.

yeah i am nothing like that. I only give zona fans a lil bit of trouble from time to time just because there are so many of them.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i am nothing like that. I only give zona fans a lil bit of trouble from time to time just because there are so many of them.

Don't forget WVU fans. You've been stirring up shit on their boards for days now. It just kills your soul that they're happy in the B12 doesn't it?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you're not an asshole at all. you are just REALLY REALLY dumb when it comes to things like understanding sports, catching on to sarcasm, spelling, reading comprehension, etc...

and you have an awesome nickname, youjizz!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBKX2RV3Ajw]This Is SportsCenter -- Broncos & Seahawks Long Week - YouTube[/ame]

feels like this thread