• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals Vs. Browns

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

I want him to answer the question.

Earlier he said that he wants bad andy to be out there, but he wants the Bengals to win.

I said that scenario isn't likely to happen, as evident by his recent stretch. The Bengals will need Good Andy to win far more than we can rely on the DST to carry this team every week if Bad Andy is out there.

So, what is more important to him...I want him to put it out here in black and white:

Good Andy and Bengals win

Bad Andy, Bengals lose, get rid of Andy.

Which does he prefer?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what happens when people make silly and unsubstantiated accusations. And then also try to make it seem like it's based on some sort of evidence.

You made your point in the post.... There really isn't any need for the 'bitchy' statement.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
THIS question...

That's a dumb question that doesn't merit (directly) answering.

However, feel free to read my original statement for my qualifier for Andy playing badly. As I said before, it's a simple train of thought.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No.

I want him to answer the question.

Earlier he said that he wants bad andy to be out there, but he wants the Bengals to win.

I said that scenario isn't likely to happen, as evident by his recent stretch. The Bengals will need Good Andy to win far more than we can rely on the DST to carry this team every week if Bad Andy is out there.

So, what is more important to him...I want him to put it out here in black and white:

Good Andy and Bengals win

Bad Andy, Bengals lose, get rid of Andy.

Which does he prefer?

Again, reading comprehension has failed you.

I will root for a win every single time. Assuming that win comes, I hope Andy plays horribly IN that win

Please tell me which part of this you do not understand.

Twisting of my words coming in 5, 4, 3, 2....

I'm assuming you aren't being this dense intentionally, otherwise I might go buy a lottery ticket tonight.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I laid out that you can't assume that.

It's an easy question but you refuse to answer it out right because you know I'm right.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And I laid out that you can't assume that.

It's an easy question but you refuse to answer it out right because you know I'm right.

Sure you can.

Cases in point:

Week 2: Bengals vs. Steelers
Week 3: Bengals vs. Green Bay
Week 6: Bengals @ Buffalo
Week 11: Bengals vs. Cleveland

4 out of our 7 wins have come from below average Dalton games. And 3 of those wins were when Dalton was horrible (Weeks 2, 3, and 11).

Per PFF.

I do now see why you decided to cherry pick the last 6 weeks to try to make your case. That was pretty slick. Kudos.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eventually they will lose games like those. I even said the numbers were arbitrary.

You still haven't just outright answered the question.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eventually they will lose games like those. I even said the numbers were arbitrary.

He never will. It'll only prove what all of us have been saying.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yeah, just because you say so. The evidence all points to the team being able to win without a good game from Andy. At a better rate than 50%.

I've actually answered that question multiple times including in my initial post. You're just too dumb to see it.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Told you.

I'm curious to what truth you think I'm bound to on this website.

Let me know if you need me to dumb down that statement for you. But I have to work in the morning, so make it quick. Snap snap.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never will. It'll only prove what all of us have been saying.

I know.

He won't, because the truth of the matter is...he'd rather see the Bengals lose with Dalton leading the ship to the bottom of the sea, than see the Bengals win with Dalton donig enough to help them win games.

It's a straight up question. There's not even a need to use stats or numbers. Just A or B.

He won't do it. He got mad when I said this statement a few weeks ago, and I've given him the opportunity to answer the question flat out which he prefers, and now he won't take it.

So, if he refuses to answer the question, then it is fair to conclude he'd rather the Bengals lose with Dalton playing poorly than see the Bengals win with Dalton helping them do so.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.

He won't, because the truth of the matter is...he'd rather see the Bengals lose with Dalton leading the ship to the bottom of the sea, than see the Bengals win with Dalton donig enough to help them win games.

It's a straight up question. There's not even a need to use stats or numbers. Just A or B.

He won't do it. He got mad when I said this statement a few weeks ago, and I've given him the opportunity to answer the question flat out which he prefers, and now he won't take it.

So, if he refuses to answer the question, then it is fair to conclude he'd rather the Bengals lose with Dalton playing poorly than see the Bengals win with Dalton helping them do so.

If Dalton could play better by using the shroud of Turin as a bed linen I'd steal the thing.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know.

*yawn*

Please continue...

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*yawn*

Please continue...

*yawn..

Please sack up and answer the question.

You've complained about being unfairly portrayed as wanting the Bengals to lose. I've given you the opportunity to refute said notion. You have yet to take that opportunity, leading only to one conclusion...You much rather see Andy fail and the Bengals lose than Andy win, leading the Bengals.

Your disdain for the QB is so great, you actually root for him to do poorly, thus putting the Bengals in situations to lose games.

Way to be a fan. Congrats.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
*yawn..

Please sack up and answer the question.

You've complained about being unfairly portrayed as wanting the Bengals to lose. I've given you the opportunity to refute said notion. You have yet to take that opportunity, leading only to one conclusion...You much rather see Andy fail and the Bengals lose than Andy win, leading the Bengals.

Your disdain for the QB is so great, you actually root for him to do poorly, thus putting the Bengals in situations to lose games.

Way to be a fan. Congrats.

You can't really be this stupid, can you?

I haven't complained about anything. You're a nobody; I don't have to prove anything to you. You are welcome to believe whatever you want.

Continue...

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan -- Can you sing us a hippie song or something?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really be this stupid, can you?

I haven't complained about anything. You're a nobody; I don't have to prove anything to you. You are welcome to believe whatever you want.

Continue...

Oh, no! Rey thinks I'm a no-body. Uh-oh. :bawling:

You WON'T prove anything because you will end up incriminating yourself. Boxed in, I've flat out asked you what you want. You continue to ignore the question. You can call names, throw out your little barbs, but the fact remains...you won't answer.

I mean, I'm giving you a chance here to prove me wrong by simply answering the question. I'm laying it out there for you on a full platter to prove me wrong, and you won't accept it.

Thanks for continuing to prove my point. :clap:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And I will ask you the same question that Tubbs ran away from:

To what truth do you think I'm bound to on this website?

The fact that you think your train of thought actually proves something is sad. But it does put into perspective your love for Dalton. You just can't understand otherwise.

Also, out of curiosity, did you attend college? A high school dropout? Serious questions.