• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals Vs. Browns

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will ask you the same question that Tubbs ran away from:

To what truth do you think I'm bound to on this website?

The fact that you think your train of thought actually proves something is sad. But it does put into perspective your love for Dalton. You just can't understand otherwise.

Also, out of curiosity, did you attend college? A high school dropout? Serious questions.

Nice.

There is no truth. Nothing to make you answer. Just figured since you think you're better than everyone else, that you'd be free to stand up and actually answer a very simple question.

If you don't, that is certainly your right. No one is going to show up at wherever it is you live and force an answer from you.

In previous posts you mentioned being labled as wanting the Bengals to lose by myself and a few other who have alluded to it. I figured, I would at least give you a clear opportunity to refute that notion. You obviously don't want to refute it, so we can now all carry on with a clear mind that, you may very well indeed root for the Bengals to lose with Dalton at the helm, so that they will eventually replace him. Now, this doesn't prove, or disprove, that you do want the Bengals to lose with Dalton leading the charge, but it does give us a clear point to believe this, whether it is right or wrong is inconsequential. It's the fact that you won't disprove the notion that allows for the rest of the posters to have that freedom of belief.

4 year degree with emphasis on Sports Management, and nearly completed my minor in Accounting, but was tired of school. Finished in 3 years. I follow your train of thought, and I know you continue to try and disparage people by talking down to them, and asking if they can follow simple reading, and follow a single train of thought...all these sayings have been used for years and years by many posters, and they all come from the same origin, you have nothing else to add that can vouch for what you are saying, so you'd rather simply talk down to someone and sound smarter, better, superior and hope that it flusters them in some way, shape or form that they will continue to engage in a debate where they are kept away from the original point they were trying to make.

I applaud your efforts, but sadly, I'm not taking. Seriously, it can't be that hard to answer a question, can it? Being as smart as you are, this debate should have been ended some several posts ago, but you don't want to answer the question at hand. Well within your right.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LONGER VERSION!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8U4VNaqLuk]Give Peace a Chance-John Lennon(subtitulado) - YouTube[/ame]

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you post the longer version twice...does that make it twice as long?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will ask you the same question that Tubbs ran away from:

To what truth do you think I'm bound to on this website?

The fact that you think your train of thought actually proves something is sad. But it does put into perspective your love for Dalton. You just can't understand otherwise.

Also, out of curiosity, did you attend college? A high school dropout? Serious questions.

Out of curiosity, why ask this question? Are you trying to compare resumes?

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nice.

There is no truth. Nothing to make you answer. Just figured since you think you're better than everyone else, that you'd be free to stand up and actually answer a very simple question.

If you don't, that is certainly your right. No one is going to show up at wherever it is you live and force an answer from you.

In previous posts you mentioned being labled as wanting the Bengals to lose by myself and a few other who have alluded to it. I figured, I would at least give you a clear opportunity to refute that notion. You obviously don't want to refute it, so we can now all carry on with a clear mind that, you may very well indeed root for the Bengals to lose with Dalton at the helm, so that they will eventually replace him. Now, this doesn't prove, or disprove, that you do want the Bengals to lose with Dalton leading the charge, but it does give us a clear point to believe this, whether it is right or wrong is inconsequential. It's the fact that you won't disprove the notion that allows for the rest of the posters to have that freedom of belief.

4 year degree with emphasis on Sports Management, and nearly completed my minor in Accounting, but was tired of school. Finished in 3 years. I follow your train of thought, and I know you continue to try and disparage people by talking down to them, and asking if they can follow simple reading, and follow a single train of thought...all these sayings have been used for years and years by many posters, and they all come from the same origin, you have nothing else to add that can vouch for what you are saying, so you'd rather simply talk down to someone and sound smarter, better, superior and hope that it flusters them in some way, shape or form that they will continue to engage in a debate where they are kept away from the original point they were trying to make.

I applaud your efforts, but sadly, I'm not taking. Seriously, it can't be that hard to answer a question, can it? Being as smart as you are, this debate should have been ended some several posts ago, but you don't want to answer the question at hand. Well within your right.

I asked to what truth you think I'm bound to on this site. You didn't answer. The correct answer would be none. I could answer any which way I'd like and there would be no way for you to tell if I'm lying or not. I was trying to make you understand this simple little concept, but you couldn't do even that much. Yet, you want me to believe you can follow a simple train of thought. You obviously cannot.

Interestingly though, now you've gone from me "proving your point" to "doesn't prove or disprove" anything. It took a while, but I can see you're headed down the right path.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Out of curiosity, why ask this question? Are you trying to compare resumes?

Point of reference. Is he really as dumb as he's coming off, or is he just doing this to be dense?

Being a high school dropout or not going to college doesn't automatically make one not (book) smart, but there is some correlation there. Same as going to college doesn't automatically make one smart, but again there is some correlation.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point of reference. Is he really as dumb as he's coming off, or is he just doing this to be dense?

Being a high school dropout or not going to college doesn't automatically make one not (book) smart, but there is some correlation there. Same as going to college doesn't automatically make one smart, but again there is some correlation.

And these exceptions to the moderate correlations make it completely meaningless to render a decision about a single case. The point of reference is not useful at all. It would be much more diagnostic to render your decision based on prior experience (postings?) with the person in this case. But I expect that you already knew that.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already stopped talking to him in this thread. He is like a politician. He can talk a good game, but never answers what is asked, and then goes about his answer in a such a round about way, you are standing their slack jawed and scratching your head wondering...wtf did he just say? He is kinda like George Bush Jr.

We're all left thinking...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 35

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked to what truth you think I'm bound to on this site. You didn't answer. The correct answer would be none. I could answer any which way I'd like and there would be no way for you to tell if I'm lying or not. I was trying to make you understand this simple little concept, but you couldn't do even that much. Yet, you want me to believe you can follow a simple train of thought. You obviously cannot.

Interestingly though, now you've gone from me "proving your point" to "doesn't prove or disprove" anything. It took a while, but I can see you're headed down the right path.

Umm...my second line starts off with "There is no truth". I did answer. For someone who wants to base many of their arguments on reading ability and the like...you sure didn't read that very well.

You are now trying to push two different thoughts into one with your "proving your point" to "Doesn't prove/disprove".

First the original proving point was about the affect Bad Andy had on the Bengals chances of winning. You used PFF to state that they've won more on his worse days than they've lost. I've stated that it's unreasonable to think that the trend will continue to be that way. Typcially, bad QB play leads to losses in the NFL. Not always, but it certainly doesn't help your chances as a team.

The second part of the disprove/prove issue is that you NOT answering the question. By not answering the question, it neither proves or disproves that you, in fact, want the Bengals to lose with Dalton leading the sinking ship so they will get rid of him. However, what it does allow, as I stated, is for those of us who believe you want this to occur (Bengals to lose to spite Andy) have more reason to say this. Until you specifically come out and say, No, I want the Bengals to win, EVEN IF that means Good Andy for the final X amount of games, anyone can continue to acertain that you wish the Bengals to lose because of your spite for Dalton.

Instead, you want to debate back and forth, and back and forth...to continue to simply not answer the question.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only "dumb" thing about our debate is how you have yet to answer the question. You want to talk about "truth" and how what truth would make you answer or what good it would do...yet you still won't answer the question.

Instead of trying to insult someone's smarts, or where they went to school, or if they went to college, how about simply answering the question.

If you are faced with two options: Bengals win because Andy rises and leads this team OR Bengals lose because Dalton sucks, and will be shown the door....which would you choose?

Yet...you won't answer it. You come up with some lame excuse like "You're nobody" and "Truth" and whatever you can come up with...but, all you are doing is stammering while avoiding the main question asked.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And these exceptions to the moderate correlations make it completely meaningless to render a decision about a single case. The point of reference is not useful at all. It would be much more diagnostic to render your decision based on prior experience (postings?) with the person in this case. But I expect that you already knew that.

You are correct. And I have based my decision on prior experience. That's why I mentioned it as another mere point of reference on top of what I've already figured.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Umm...my second line starts off with "There is no truth". I did answer. For someone who wants to base many of their arguments on reading ability and the like...you sure didn't read that very well.

You are now trying to push two different thoughts into one with your "proving your point" to "Doesn't prove/disprove".

First the original proving point was about the affect Bad Andy had on the Bengals chances of winning. You used PFF to state that they've won more on his worse days than they've lost. I've stated that it's unreasonable to think that the trend will continue to be that way. Typcially, bad QB play leads to losses in the NFL. Not always, but it certainly doesn't help your chances as a team.

The second part of the disprove/prove issue is that you NOT answering the question. By not answering the question, it neither proves or disproves that you, in fact, want the Bengals to lose with Dalton leading the sinking ship so they will get rid of him. However, what it does allow, as I stated, is for those of us who believe you want this to occur (Bengals to lose to spite Andy) have more reason to say this. Until you specifically come out and say, No, I want the Bengals to win, EVEN IF that means Good Andy for the final X amount of games, anyone can continue to acertain that you wish the Bengals to lose because of your spite for Dalton.

Instead, you want to debate back and forth, and back and forth...to continue to simply not answer the question.

There is a distinct difference between what I asked and my "correct answer" and what you answered.

And there is no "debate". This is you trying to twist my words. And me trying to pass some time at work.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a distinct difference between what I asked and my "correct answer" and what you answered.

And there is no "debate". This is you trying to twist my words. And me trying to pass some time at work.

:lame:

Backed into a corner and that is what you come back with? Seriously? That's all you got?

Really disapointed in that response.

But you are right...there's no debate because you wont' answer the question. Since you won't answer, that leaves me with the only logical conclusion...I'm right. You would much rather see the Bengals fail with Dalton than see them win being helped by Dalton.

Thanks! :suds:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of my facebook friends was clamoring for Josh Johnson because he was "awesome in the preseason"

If we can get the other teams to only play their backups and 3rd stringers that would be a great idea.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of my facebook friends was clamoring for Josh Johnson because he was "awesome in the preseason"

If we can get the other teams to only play their backups and 3rd stringers that would be a great idea.

LOL.

Exactly.

Dalton is struggling now and has sucked as often as he has played well, but for petes sake, we are in a playoff hunt still, I certainly do not f'n want Johnson back there playing QB. I would rather go down in flames with our starting QB that has more talent than our backup, than just forfeit the f'n thing.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Exactly.

Dalton is struggling now and has sucked as often as he has played well, but for petes sake, we are in a playoff hunt still, I certainly do not f'n want Johnson back there playing QB. I would rather go down in flames with our starting QB that has more talent than our backup, than just forfeit the f'n thing.

Oh yeah? Where did you go to high school?