• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals Practice Squad

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And they let Golden Tate walk because they didn't want to pay him half of what Green is getting.

There are some "rumors" floating around the internet about why they didn't re-sign Golden Tate. Not sure if those are true. Golden Tate denies them so we'll ignore those..

They had just given up a 1st round pick for Percy Harvin with a 12 million/year contract. They also likely weren't aware how good Golden Tate could be if he's used like a number 1 WR. They always used him as a role player.

so again, the Seahawks who signed Sideney Rice to a 40 million dollar deal, traded a 1st and gave a huge contract to Harvin in 2013, used their first pick in 2014 (45th overall) on a WR, and then traded a 1st in 2015 for Jimmy Graham probably place value on a pass catchers

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't think Seattle will be as good this year as they have been.

Well, given how unbelievable it would be for any franchise to make 3 straight super bowls, I don't think your prediction qualifies as bold.

Kingspoint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some "rumors" floating around the internet about why they didn't re-sign Golden Tate. Not sure if those are true. Golden Tate denies them so we'll ignore those..

I forgot about that. I imagine they're true. But, they still didn't want to pay him. Made it easier to trade him....much easier. His last year in Seattle, most people don't know this, but he was 2nd in the NFL in yards-after-catch. He just had more catches in Detroit, where he led the NFL in yards-after-catch.

Kingspoint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't think Seattle will be as good this year as they have been.
They have been gutted for three straight seasons. Three years ago, their D.C. takes over Jacksonville and takes with him half a dozen Seahawks. They also lose a little to free agency. Then this year, their D.C. took over Atlanta and he took with him three or four players, plus they lost even more to free agency. They then traded away their best O-lineman from an O-line that was void of talent to begin with. Their QB signs a new giant contract. We'll see if he can stay focused, or if he spends too much of his time as "Count DeMonet".

Kingspoint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Earl Thomas' brace will prevent him from reaching high with that arm, making it impossible for him to get interceptions or combat passes at the "high point". There's no sign of when Kam Chancellor will visit the team.