• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals cut Preston Brown

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After giving him 16.5 million dollar deal this offseason.

The franchise is clueless.... But at least they appear to be willing to get rid of obvious mistakes. Maybe the staff will be given clearance for a large scale clean out in the offseason.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After giving him 16.5 million dollar deal this offseason.

The franchise is clueless.... But at least they appear to be willing to get rid of obvious mistakes. Maybe the staff will be given clearance for a large scale clean out in the offseason.

No way Brown made this call. he left this up to Taylor, who seems to play fast and loose with the roster. Guys up and down from practice squad, dropping guys, resigning guys, starting undrafted rookie WR's to only cut them a few games into the season.

Honestly, I think Taylor might be f'n clueless.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS...Yes, Brown indeed was a mistake, but so was Bobby Hart. Time to call that one too.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Brown made this call. he left this up to Taylor, who seems to play fast and loose with the roster. Guys up and down from practice squad, dropping guys, resigning guys, starting undrafted rookie WR's to only cut them a few games into the season.

Honestly, I think Taylor might be f'n clueless.

This was one of his GOOD moves..... To be fair to the defensive coaches - It took too damn long for them to hire a defensive staff. By that point, it was late in the game for evaluating talent before FA.

I honestly think this team has given too much personnel power to Tobin and it is killing us.