• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Simmons-Joel Embiid Duo

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We pay attention to what happens on and off the court with these guys!

Yeah. It's not like that locker room had a national story of one player showing photos of another player getting it on with some girl or anything. I'm sure the locker room is awesome!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Swaggy P and Russell clearly get along great.

Swaggy is on his way out regardless of what he says or thinks. Trade (if they can find a taker) or waive and stretch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. It's not like that locker room had a national story of one player showing photos of another player getting it on with some girl or anything. I'm sure the locker room is awesome!

How up to date are you? Do you follow the Lakers on a daily basis?

Thank you for telling us they all hate each other - now we can move on.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine Nick Young and De'angelo Russell are best buddies. Probably have dinner with each other and their girlfriends regularly.

Yes because Nick Young is an integral and important piece in the Lakers core.

Oh, and yeah they did all have dinner together:

See that guy in the middle with the hat? That's D'Angelo. See how they're all shunning and ignoring him.

Here's a quote from the LA times:
Ingram made trip to Los Angeles two weeks before the draft to work out for the team.

He also went out to dinner twice with executives. The second meal included Lakers players D’Angelo Russell, Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle, Anthony Brown and Larry Nance Jr., all of whom came “somewhat unannounced,” General Manager Mitch Kupchak said after selecting Ingram on Thursday.

Yep, none of these guys ever talk to each other outside of basketball.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How up to date are you? Do you follow the Lakers on a daily basis?

Thank you for telling us they all hate each other - now we can move on.

I have absolutely no idea what they think of each other. I'm also not claiming that their locker room is good or bad. You guys are making that claim based on..... I have no idea what. Offseason news reports by beat writers?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have absolutely no idea what they think of each other. I'm also not claiming that their locker room is good or bad. You guys are making that claim based on..... I have no idea what. Offseason news reports by beat writers?

See post #225 and let the penny drop

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because in the unknown village of Los Angeles, Lakers players need to fight for any bit of publicity they can get :rolleyes2:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We pay attention to what happens on and off the court with these guys!

How much have Ingram, Zubac, Deng, and Mozgov played together or with the other members of the Lakers?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. I just want to know how you can know that the chemistry is good if a decent portion of the roster has never even played with one another.

You mentioned 4 players out of a 15 man roster. I really don't see your point in all of this.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mentioned 4 players out of a 15 man roster. I really don't see your point in all of this.

You said that it won't take long for the team to gel. Then you said that they have great chemistry.

I mentioned 4 players that will probably combine for around 90 minutes per game. You don't see how those 4 players could impact the chemistry of the team?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that it won't take long for the team to gel. Then you said that they have great chemistry.

I mentioned 4 players that will probably combine for around 90 minutes per game. You don't see how those 4 players could impact the chemistry of the team?

I said the young Lakers core of Russell, Randle, Clarkson and Nance Jr have great chemistry. Are you denying that?

And why would the new guys not get along with them? Do you know something we don't?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the young Lakers core of Russell, Randle, Clarkson and Nance Jr have great chemistry. Are you denying that?

And why would the new guys not get along with them? Do you know something we don't?

We all like to be optimistic about our teams, I think the negative attitude directed towards the sixers, which is a team not much dissimilar to the Lakers, other than the fact that the sixers have taken on the brunt of the negative media press as far as tanking goes and built a better roster in doing so, just keeps getting shit on, while, kool-aid media in the markets like LA or NY would play stories like Magic says go after Durant and Lebron, so it shall be done and Rose says they have a super team in NY.

I don't know what my point is other than if your team is shit, it's shit. The sixers tried to continue to bring on young talent and wildcards, while getting back future returns. Cleary no hope for making the playoffs, but like 4 out of 32 teams knew they had no hope for the finals and a title.

If you like Russell, Randle, Clarkson, and Nance as a future, good luck to you.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no clue if those players have chemistry. They won 17 games last year so whatever chemistry they have didn't end up getting them very far.

Regardless, I don't see why those guys having chemistry weighs heavily on whether Ingram, Deng, Mozgov, and Zubac will gel with the rest of the team. There are about a million reasons why players don't gel with one another. We've seen one player join a team and disrupt the chemistry before. Now the Lakers have 4 new guys who should be getting some significant minutes. Your comment was that it shouldn't take long for the entire team to gel. Maybe it won't but I don't understand what the basis is for that optimism.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know, maybe Russell will post some kind of video with Ingram saying or doing something stupid.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the optimism. Every fan should be as optimistic as reasonable during the offseason.

But I don't think any of the lower level teams should be talking about great chemistry until they start winning.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also fail to mention the greaat chemistry that must exist between Russell and Young. You don't know a fu@king thing about thjeir chemistry. That would be like me claiming the 6ers have great chemistry. I have nothing to base that statement on, I do not know any of the players, and I have no insight into the team other than what is written or spoken about thru the press.