• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beastmode to Oakland?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that they would. I am not so sure Oakland would be willing to depart with a high draft pick at this point though. With Latavious (sp) Murray on the roster, I am not so sure that the new coaching staff knows exactly what they might have with him.

I think that if the Raiders were to go after Lynch, Marcus Mariota drops and allows a trade with Cleveland would be very ideal where Oakland gets their two 1st's and a second for the 4th pick. Cleveland gets Mariota and Oakland has some high draft picks to play with.

Murray is a stud in the making, but if they can get Lynch? They do it and rotate the 2 RB's and try and elongate Lynch's career. Go back to ground and pound!!!!

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all. Is Lynch really that unhappy in Seattle? Where have you read or heard that? We all know he gives so many interviews so im sure you know. Or are you just speculating cause he's a weird dude and held out at the beginning of the year???

Also, Lynch is under contract next year.

Also, Seattle supposedly offered a mammoth extension.......

Lynch can live in oakland in the off season, he can earn millions upon millions and compete for another ring during the reg season.

Um, Seattle has to pay those defenders to keep them. And there's something called a salary cap.

They can't keep everybody.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Lynch did tweet something suggesting that he intends to go elsewhere when his contract is up. I don't use twitter, but my son read me the tweet the other night.

As much as I hate to say this, that wasn't the real Marshawn Lynch Twitter account.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, Seattle has to pay those defenders to keep them. And there's something called a salary cap.

Im just stating facts..Seattle offered an extension....Can't keep everyone but they are keeping most of them.

Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, Bennett, Avril, Wright are already signed. Wagner its pretty common knowledge that when he can be signed he will be..........

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate to say this, that wasn't the real Marshawn Lynch Twitter account.

LOL I was reluctant to use evidence obtained from my 13-year old. Should have known better!

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is a stud in the making, but if they can get Lynch? They do it and rotate the 2 RB's and try and elongate Lynch's career. Go back to ground and pound!!!!

Indeed. Would open up the long ball.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no secret that Lynch is unhappy in Seattle.

That's is the 1st I had heard that, unless just more speculation from you.
I'm not saying he isn't happy, i just have never heard that coming from him or anyone in his camp.

How about a link to support your claim.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really. A cap. We can't keep all of our guys?
Damn, 1st I ever heard of that crap.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see it happening, but I have a lot more reasons to doubt Lynch leaving for Oakland with Latavius Murray around.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he retires if he doesn't end up in Seattle. What ever his choice is I hope he gets it settled before the draft so they can act accordingly if he's not going to be there next year.