• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beastmode done in Seattle?

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Rawls' performance was impressive indeed, let's not forget that it was against the dumpster fire known as the 49ers...

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the Bengals, could he play them every week? He was pretty good against them too

Yeah he had the one big run which inflated his stats in that game...the kid is good there is no denying, but we lost Glen Dorsey on the first series and he is a huge part of our run defense. The 49ers just couldn't seem to tackle to save their lives. I would just wait until crowning him the next"Beast Mode".

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this a done deal yet or what?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with banking on the BU RB is when the BU becomes the starter his stats are nowhere near what the fans hope for.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he had the one big run which inflated his stats in that game...the kid is good there is no denying, but we lost Glen Dorsey on the first series and he is a huge part of our run defense. The 49ers just couldn't seem to tackle to save their lives. I would just wait until crowning him the next"Beast Mode".

He had 100 yds without that run in CIN. Im not crowning him, but I see a very good back and I'm actually confident in the run game with him getting most of the carries going forward. You're right, SFs defense was awful. But until more opponent running backs put up franchise type marks against them, I wouldn't give their ineptitude too much credit.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favourite Seahawk.

Last year I was talking with a friend and said I was amazed Lynch has played relatively injury free and that time would catch up.

These bruising backs seem to have a shelf life that manifests itself suddenly. Marion Barber, Jamal Lewis, Green-Ellis, etc. Burn brightly like magnesium then turn to ash..

Lynch has lasted longer than most. If it is the end he had a great run.
Dying breed being replaced with rb by committee. Not even splitting carries stretches many careers that could compare to those few resilient rbs like Lynch.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 100 yds without that run in CIN. Im not crowning him, but I see a very good back and I'm actually confident in the run game with him getting most of the carries going forward. You're right, SFs defense was awful. But until more opponent running backs put up franchise type marks against them, I wouldn't give their ineptitude too much credit.
Just wait until the Hawks improve their O-line, Rawls will even look better.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dying breed being replaced with rb by committee. Not even splitting carries stretches many careers that could compare to those few resilient rbs like Lynch.

Bettis played a long time.

A Jim Brown today wouldn't last as long as he did or retire in as good condition as he did.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its amazing how quickly the game (and so-called fans) can discard you.

This is where fans are more loyal to the name on the front of the jersey than on the back. The Broncos have went through this with a couple of legends. Heck going through it with Manning right now as most fans are just ready to say he is done for the year. When your play or lack of play starts hurting the team that player just is not bigger than the team. Respect what they did for you but then you move on.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't just the running style of Lynch that I liked.

I loved his complete disdain for the press.

Rawls may run n a similar fashion but he won't have the character of Lynch.

Agreed. Like the way he runs, smashes defenders' arms out of the way with a vengeance.

Laughed when people were upset that he wouldnt talk to the press: "But, but, I cant do my job! Doesnt he know the fans pay his salary, and.." Yeah, like fans want to hear him answer one inane moronic question, over and over? Lol.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch is an absolute beast. Hope he's not done, he's had a great career. Yes, he's torn us up for years, but the game won't be the same without him.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he can own his own "beastmode" clothing line and be the spokesman for skittles.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is truly the end, he had a great career and gave 115% for our squad every game. I'll say this, if he gets surgery and wants to play one more year, I say sign me up for it cause a combo of Rawls/Lynch splitting carries with hopefully an improved o-line would make for a nice power/speed running game.