• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Vikings Game Day Thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. Jay extends the play brilliantly. Makes a great throw, back across the grain that hits our rookie RB right in the fucking hands, to which he TOTALLY fucking chubs it, and you criticize Jay.

You've gone full-retard this time AI.

This is my argument about "Right in the hands".

You consider this reach back to the hip right in the hands then I do not agree. Right in the hands are when the hands are in the same position they were in when he threw the ball. Apparently there is a misconception of what right in the hands means. This is what I saw, this is what I do not agree was hits our rookie RB right in the fucking hands.

I am not trying to start the argument again, I was just finally shown a link to the play that was "all Langfords fault" Yes, a pro football player "should" have been able to catch that, but a rookie running back not known for receiving skills should not take 1000% of the blame.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I don't know. No, strictly speaking it wasn't right in his hands, but it was an extremely catchable ball.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it a perfect throw? NO. Just like it wasn't a perfect pocket, protection or play in general.

Did the ball hit both of his fucking hands or not?

They ball was extremely catch-able, and in no way can you blame Jay there and still expect to be taken seriously.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you've been thinking about this all week and likely been looking for the video clip over half the internet is pathetic AI and speaks more towards your bias and hatred towards Jay than anything else.

I mean seriously, THIS is what you choose to argue about? Do you want Jay to run downfield and gently place the ball into Langfords arms?

Get a fucking grip dude. Shit is irritating.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. No, strictly speaking it wasn't right in his hands, but it was an extremely catchable ball.

That was the whole point, it was described as a perfect pass right in the hands. Its always the receivers fault.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you've been thinking about this all week and likely been looking for the video clip over half the internet is pathetic AI and speaks more towards your bias and hatred towards Jay than anything else.

I mean seriously, THIS is what you choose to argue about? Do you want Jay to run downfield and gently place the ball into Langfords arms?

Get a fucking grip dude. Shit is irritating.

No, have not been looking because, this place, even with video proof, I still get this bone head reply. The link was up on another board this morning.

As far as THIS, my consistent argument about the quality of throws that receivers always get blamed for? Yeah, that never ends, and like I said, even with video proof of the BALL HITTING HIM IN THE RIGHT ASS CHEEK LIKE I ORIGINALLY POSTED, nobody can just say, you know, he was right other than Cali.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AI you were technically right. It was not in his hands. Still very catchable tho.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the whole point, it was described as a perfect pass right in the hands. Its always the receivers fault.

I said it hit him right in the hands. Nowhere did I say it was perfect.

Did it or did it not hit BOTH hands?

Your stupid ass was trying to imply that Jay fucked up, yet again there, absolving Langford of any blame.

Clearly, as wide open as he was, it was absolutely a catchable fucking ball. But yopur dumbass has to somehow find a way to criticize and blame Jay.

That was a busted play where Jay kept it alive and made a great play, and all you can say is "It's not a perfect throw" like a fucking waterhead.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's argue fucking semantics over the stupidest fucking comment I've ever seen.

"Leave it to Jay to fuck that play up, that was obviously a drop." ~AI

So ya, yer technically right, but you are also technically a fucking moron. You win, I guess?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question to the forum members here. Upon viewing the play in question in real-time, did anyone besides AI immediately think to themselves, "Goddamnit Jay! You and your shitty accuracy!"

If you did, then I'm afraid you've caught the retard.

If your immediate reaction wasn't, "Goddamnit LANGFORD!!!"

Then I'm afraid it's the tard for you.

But ya...Fuck Jay Cutler en sech. Fucking ridiculous.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question to the forum members here. Upon viewing the play in question in real-time, did anyone besides AI immediately think to themselves, "Goddamnit Jay! You and your shitty accuracy!"

If you did, then I'm afraid you've caught the retard.

If your immediate reaction wasn't, "Goddamnit LANGFORD!!!"

Then I'm afraid it's the tard for you.

But ya...Fuck Jay Cutler en sech. Fucking ridiculous.

I hope the members answer truthfully because the fucking ball was behind a rookie running back and no matter who threw it, any of the great quarterbacks that previously wore a bear uniform like Bob Avellini or Vince Evans, throw the fucking ball where the receiver can catch it in stride.

You want to scare them into being bullied by a grown man so they dont admit they "caught the retard", when all they are admitting is the ball was thrown behind the receiver, like 80% of Cutlers throws.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You are ridiculous.

No sane person's initial reaction was, "OMG what a shitty throw"!

It was a catch-able ball, and not some miraculous catch either. One that Langford himself has probably made about 10,000 fucking times.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a great play on Jays part to even get a throw off and then my initial reaction was how can a nfl player drop that pass.

C

cubzzzfanincali

yeeh, I mean should be obvious I'm not a Jay suckoff...but..the pass was more than good enough. OK fine it wasn't just exactly perfect. 98.1% Langford and 1.9% Jay. Make you feel better? Dude, blaming the pass on Cutler is just wrong. And I say this as a guy who is no stranger to blaming Jay.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even stuck on who's fault it is, I am just arguing that my first post about the ball hitting him in the ass cheek was triple responded to by chug bearcumdown saying I was not even watching the same game. I am the one with the problem here, but this douche triple posts with no responses does not have an issue? If I am retarded, what condition is this?

That pass to Langford hit him right in the fucking hands!? WTF are you talking about?

You know what defines frustration to me? Veiled shots at Jay, when they are COMPLETELY unwarranted.

Seriously, one of the most annoying posts of all-time. I don't know what game you are watching AI, but it is not the same one as me??

I love it. Jay extends the play brilliantly. Makes a great throw, back across the grain that hits our rookie RB right in the fucking hands, to which he TOTALLY fucking chubs it, and you criticize Jay.

You've gone full-retard this time AI.

Did the ball hit him in the right ass cheek or not?