• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BEARS vs DOLPHINS Week 1 PRE-SEASON THREAD

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nite's looked worse to me almost.

I don't miss Webb.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nites was square to the chest and Cutler kind of elevated first. He held on to the ball and got up like it was nothing, but it definitely was not what ya wanna see in a preseason game.

Miami's D-line is going to be a force to reckon with. Wake is a beast by himself, let alone the addition of Suh.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't the same injury. Plantar fasciitis is a foot condition, an issue with the connective tissue between your heel and the base of your toes. Shin splints are in your shin, and is basically caused by an imbalance between the muscles in the front and the back of the lower leg. As someone pointed out, it's rare for NFL players with modern conditioning programs. Kind of makes me wonder who the trainer advising him was.

I guess I wont be going to Dr Potempa any more then, even though that was how he explained it, and he x rayed my feet, cast my feet to make my orthodics that fixed my shin splints, he must have misdiagnosed me. Both are based on how tight your tendon is stretched on the bottom of your feet and which way the spur is growing on your heel. They call them shin splints because it feels like your bone is splintering away. The new spurs are in the front and require the sleeping boot so the foot does not go straight when you sleep and end up needing to be stretched when you stand up which puts direct pressure against the spur.

Now I need to get a second opinion.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Neither shin splints (muscles, sometimes hairline fractures accompany) nor plantar fasciitis (ligaments) involve either spurs or tendons. If I were you, I would fire that doctor immediately. If you don't believe me, there's a vast universe of internet medical sites out there for you to show you what I mean.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Miami's D-line is going to be a force to reckon with. Wake is a beast by himself, let alone the addition of Suh.

I agree. I think Miami is getting too little attention by the prognosticators. Depending on the odds, I may put a few bucks on them to win the Super Bowl when I go to Vegas, along with whatever other teams seem like they have a better chance to me than the Books are using (at writing this includes Pittsburgh, Bills, Vikes).

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note...

I really enjoyed watching the second and third team play. The Bears have some real talent, and a few guys made statements last night.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shin splints, its an injury that causes pain in the lower calf when you run. Usually can run for a while, next day is brutal.
You really don't get the Blackhawks way's of speaking anotheridiot! Heh...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh that's right Miami uses him that side. Remember this one?

Yeah, this one was a more violent hit, IMO. Jay tried to step up in the pocket and boy oh boy… did Wake just lay him out. Planted him into the ground very hard.

Good thing was you could pretty much tell it wasn't going to result in an injury. Very clean hit to the middle of the body. Hit the ground cleanly, nothing caught under him and nothing bent funny.