• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Bears Post Game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two miracles on that last play, and we know the first one, the second? the entire offensive line was behind the line of scrimmage.

Yes, I was going to come on here and say that I was so happy that there were no flags and as far as I can tell, there’s no should’ve been flags on that play that the Bears would complain about. I’ve seen a few times in this forum where fans say that in the past you don’t win this type of game, but I feel like in the past, maybe you do complete that Hail Mary, but there’s a flag for, as you said, in eligible player downfield Or irrelevant hold.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was delayed a few minutes and my stupid friend texts me that the Bears are cursed. Damn friend, he knows better than to reveal anything. so I knew something was going to happen. That ruined part of the wow for me.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not lying, that punter played excellently

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats guys.

You were all good sports this week letting us Bears fans come in and chat.

I was too sad to post last night but despite it being at our expense, I'm happy for y'all.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats guys.

I was too sad to post last night but despite it being at our expense, I'm happy for y'all.
I have no doubt that we will see each other again for much bigger stakes in the years to come.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats guys.

Helluva win for us... there but by the grace of God stuff

That's a serious D y'all got going on, especially missing 2 of your best players in the secondary.

I was seriously sweating bullets and so damn frustrated at our inability to get TDs over FGs

And credit to Caleb for playing like a man possessed in the 4th quarter, he was dealing

I think these 2 young rookies are gonna entertain us for years

Respect Jiddy and a "Bear :hug: " for a heart breaking loss yesterday

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit to our D for successfully bringing pressure…. So proud of those guys

Before the draft when others here put the question to me about which guy I'd take I originally had them as switchable 1 and 1A but when pressed, I took Jayden because as stated at the time "he's special, " but not in a way that took anything away from Williams. He's special too and to not see that because of all of the other stuff, (crying to mom, fingernails, ego, etc.) is simply bad football judgment.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the draft when others here put the question to me about which guy I'd take I originally had them as switchable 1 and 1A but when pressed, I took Jayden because as stated at the time "he's special, " but not in a way that took anything away from Williams. He's special too and to not see that because of all of the other stuff, (crying to mom, fingernails, ego, etc.) is simply bad football judgment.

Caleb running ability is top notch. That is what impressed me. Very tough to get down Wasn't impressed with the rest of his game. The PI called on BSJ, that Caleb throw would of went over Allens head. Caleb was inaccurate for most of the game. He had a good final drive. We should of blew the Bears out we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. I think Jayden is a far better QB right now.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learning that I can never count out Jayden and our TEAM

Remember this... the last time this team relied on FGs to win a game, (NYG) they went on a tear offensively, scoring on average 30+ points per game, after refocusing on RZ efficiency during practices. There was no chance for them to do this against a simulated Chicago defense because of the injury.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, guess he’s got a point here. This appears to be a season of many curses broken for us.

Correct! Now if folks want to talk about the fortunes of this organization turning because they no longer have that old name, that's on the table! :pound: :D

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, guess he’s got a point here. This appears to be a season of many curses broken for us.

A bit of a non sequitur, but I was thinking this yesterday that if they change their names back to Redskins, I hope that they do it after the playoffs are over because I don’t want some stupid movement or something that talks about how moving back re-cursed Washington. They might say that next year if something happens then, but I don’t want there to be momentum this year and winning and then lose a game that you are “supposed to“ lose because the team you play is further in their development and then have someone stupid say it’s because of the name. You’re gonna get people saying stupid things no matter what, so I guess it doesn’t matter, I just don’t want the announcement to be in the season or during the playoffs.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb running ability is top notch. That is what impressed me. Very tough to get down Wasn't impressed with the rest of his game. The PI called on BSJ, that Caleb throw would of went over Allens head. Caleb was inaccurate for most of the game. He had a good final drive. We should of blew the Bears out we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. I think Jayden is a far better QB right now.
Go back and check out my addendum in the predictions thread. It was all about accuracy . (if they went head-to-head)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bit of a non sequitur, but I was thinking this yesterday that if they change their names back to Redskins, I hope that they do it after the playoffs are over because I don’t want some stupid movement or something that talks about how moving back re-cursed Washington. They might say that next year if something happens then, but I don’t want there to be momentum this year and winning and then lose a game that you are “supposed to“ lose because the team you play is further in their development and then have someone stupid say it’s because of the name. You’re gonna get people saying stupid things no matter what, so I guess it doesn’t matter, I just don’t want the announcement to be in the season or during the playoffs.
Every fan of this team knows we will never be able to return to the name Redskins. At this point we just want a name other than Commies and a return to our logo and spear.