• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Game Notes

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't see Pozz's thread for this.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How odd....

a battle for #2 between both teams.

a battle of NFC/NFL top defenses.

a battle of what may be Backup QB vs Backup QB

MNF....

Under the lights...

Rain...?

Urlacher...Willis...Briggs...Bowman...

Marshall...Crabtree...

Gore...Forte...

Harbaugh...Smith...

yeah, is it monday yet?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Figured it was a Grant Cohn article.

Even if CK plays against the Bears and does well I still doubt Harbaugh will make the switch.

I firmly believe the team plans to transition to CK but I believe it's 2013 when they want to make the switch.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be 49ers SportsHoopla discussion of the 2012 season....

Alex Smith lacks spark. He’s conservative and efficient. Kaepernick is faster, more aggressive and his passes have more zip than Alex Smith’s. Kaepernick looks to extend the play. Smith looks for a place to fall to take the sack.

Its' frustrating to see Alex take sacks that's not relfective on the OL. But you know what, he's not turning it over. I mean, it's really annoying and a slap at our patience but end result is that he's not turning it over. Kap can be aggressive as he wants, which would feed/satisy the casual fan but if those aggressions turn to TOs, the hate mob will rise again. Can't win in that scenario IMO. It works, its great, it doesn't, the booing will commence.

Cohn is not holding back with his article at all...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured it was a Grant Cohn article.

Even if CK plays against the Bears and does well I still doubt Harbaugh will make the switch.

I firmly believe the team plans to transition to CK but I believe it's 2013 when they want to make the switch.

I'd believe it will depend highly in the context of a would be victory. The gameplan doesn't need to change, I mean, it's Alex with his checkdowns. Kap my pull the trigger on another route that he deems open.

Kap will need to improve two things IMO: 1. Accuracy 2. reading the defense.

Alex has read the opposing defenses pretty well IMO and been a strong suit under Harbaugh.

I just want the fucking win!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I talked about this earlier in the year, comparing it to Brady stepping in for an injured Bledsoe in his 2nd year and never looking back. I hope Kaepernick can do it, and he'll have to do it by throwing very well in my opinion. Not just a few flashes mixed in with some ugly misses/mistakes.

Good Luck Kaeper, in the end I don't care if he wins the job... i want him to win the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked about this earlier in the year, comparing it to Brady stepping in for an injured Bledsoe in his 2nd year and never looking back. I hope Kaepernick can do it, and he'll have to do it by throwing very well in my opinion. Not just a few flashes mixed in with some ugly misses/mistakes.

Good Luck Kaeper, in the end I don't care if he wins the job... i want him to win the game.

oh :ss:

Dynasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brad Biggs:

Referee Tony Corrente and his crew will handle #Bears #49ers game on Monday night at Candlestick Park.

He's the ref that got caught swearing to another official with his mic on two weeks ago. He and his crew had a very questionable game officiating against the Colts and Dolphins that day, in my opinion. I think the one I dread seeing the most is Alberto Riveron, though. It seems like I get the angriest at his particular crew when he's the lead guy.