• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears/Bengals having trade discussions regarding Andy Dalton at NFL Combine

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says one random internet idiot.

Forgive me if I wipe my ass with your opinion but I have a feeling you aren’t the smartest mind around when it comes to football.

i've forgotten more about this sport than you'll ever have the capacity to know, sugar tits

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've forgotten more about this sport than you'll ever have the capacity to know, sugar tits

If saying that makes you feel good about yourself then by all means have at it.

Your opinions speak for themselves and hum a much different tune.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any qb we could draft(outside top 3) or any qb we could sign via of fa or being able to trade for is not ideal this year......atleast for me its not.....

We dont have the draft picks to trade away for Dalton or carr,Id rather stand pat and use them else where...........

I just hope MT can get his shit together.........otherwise like Rich says its bye bye to all 3.

ya,youre right @Jiddy

were screwed..............

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting still and hoping for Trubisky to suddenly figure it out would be a massive mistake, in my opinion.

Pace mortgaged some of the future in getting Mack because he wanted to win right now. Either continue that mentality or rebuild.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If saying that makes you feel good about yourself then by all means have at it.

Your opinions speak for themselves and hum a much different tune.
tenor.gif

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting still and hoping for Trubisky to suddenly figure it out would be a massive mistake, in my opinion.

Pace mortgaged some of the future in getting Mack because he wanted to win right now. Either continue that mentality or rebuild.

I have not seen any soluton here yet as a sure fire way to get over the top..............
i dont like the no.4 or 5 qb coming out in the draft,I dont like any of the fas nor do we have the draft picks to give away.......

Whether we like it or not,I just have a gut feeling MT is gonna be our guy again..........And thats not a good feeling either.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not seen any soluton here yet as a sure fire way to get over the top..............
i dont like the no.4 or 5 qb coming out in the draft,I dont like any of the fas nor do we have the draft picks to give away.......

Whether we like it or not,I just have a gut feeling MT is gonna be our guy again..........And thats not a good feeling either.

Nothing is sure fire so if you’re waiting for something to be sure fire just quit now.

Even an unimaginable trade for Aaron Rodgers wouldn’t make the Bears a sure fire bet to win.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is sure fire so if you’re waiting for something to be sure fire just quit now.

Even an unimaginable trade for Aaron Rodgers wouldn’t make the Bears a sure fire bet to win.

lol......theres nothing sure fire......as Jiddy said.....were screwed.

And so you think trading for Carr or Dalton is the way to go...……..?
What do you think we will have to give up...….?

You think Bridgewater is the go to guy...……?
He sucked as a Viking,played with a helluva lot better player in NO than what we have and was not much better........

I do not want us to give up any little draft capital we have for two qbs that have done diddly squat...….and Dalton is just another cutler2.0.....

And drafting one is a possibility,but for a win now situation...…..That's not the way to go.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, that's just impossible.

QB's take a few years to develop and right now is the time that they have their defensive core locked in.

They don't even have a 1st round pick to take a QB with. They need to win in 2020 or else the HC/GM will be fired.

So the people in charge are in' save our asses' mode which is never good. And I tend to disagree that it takes a few years for quarterback to develop any more. Teams are now tailoring their offenses after what the quarterbacks did in college. Mahomes threw 50 TD's his first full year as a starter.

If I were in charge I would draft

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol......theres nothing sure fire......as Jiddy said.....were screwed.

And so you think trading for Carr or Dalton is the way to go...……..?
What do you think we will have to give up...….?

You think Bridgewater is the go to guy...……?
He sucked as a Viking,played with a helluva lot better player in NO than what we have and was not much better........

I do not want us to give up any little draft capital we have for two qbs that have done diddly squat...….and Dalton is just another cutler2.0.....

And drafting one is a possibility,but for a win now situation...…..That's not the way to go.

I’m not a huge fan of any of the FA possibilities. I honestly don’t like Bridgewater. I wouldn’t be pissed if they signed him because it means they’re trying. But that doesn’t excite me.

I think Carr is very underrated. That being said.....I honestly have zero clue what it would take to acquire him. The price tag could very well be too high.

Yes we need our draft capital. But if one pick nets you a QB you can make a run for 3-5 years with...you wouldn’t do it?

I have no interest in Dalton, at all.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very intelligent retort. Thanks for proving my theory that you’re an idiot. Have a nice day.

oh lighten up, stop taking yourself so seriously, beavis

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a huge fan of any of the FA possibilities. I honestly don’t like Bridgewater. I wouldn’t be pissed if they signed him because it means they’re trying. But that doesn’t excite me.

I think Carr is very underrated. That being said.....I honestly have zero clue what it would take to acquire him. The price tag could very well be too high.

Yes we need our draft capital. But if one pick nets you a QB you can make a run for 3-5 years with...you wouldn’t do it?

I have no interest in Dalton, at all.

Me,myself,Id rather have Carr too...……..

Sure, who wouldn't……...But I don't think a rookie qb is gonna take us to a SB,let alone win it.........

I think Marino has been the closest qb to doing it...…..but I could be wrong.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With so few draft choices as it presently stands, I'd sure hate to give any up for any player, be it QB or whoever.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather trade for Foles. There are plenty of FA QBs we can get that are better and won’t cost draft picks and cap space. I seriously hope this is a worst case scenario. If this is their plan, this bears team is going to suck for a long time.

Nick Foles? Really?

K

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading for Foles is probably the worst idea. Just sayin'.

I can't even comprehend what would lead you to believing that trading for Nick Foles being as the best possible outcome.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2015 he threw for 3900 yards and had a 2.3% INT rate. And completed 61% of his passes.

In 2019 he threw for 4000 yards and had a 1.6% INT rate. And completed over 70% of his passes.

He’s much better than Dalton.
that happens when you have the lowest YPA in the league......