• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears (1-1) at Browns (1-1)

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have no oline nothing works. It's the oline, period.

Too bad we don't have a first round pick next year to help address this gaping need.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, the defense came to play today right off the bat. You could see they believed we could win the game.......and then the same ol' sh*t. We can't sniff a touchdown and it feels horrible to watch all...game...long. Maybe one day it will change.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have no oline nothing works. It's the oline, period.

Too bad we don't have a first round pick next year to help address this gaping need.

.Come on...Offensive line help doesn't have to come from the first round. FFS, between Williams/Columbo/Carimi you should know that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible game plan, terrible blocking. Everyone and his grandmother knew the Browns were gonna fill the box and/or blitz for much of the game. Would a few screens and slants possibly have helped their defense back off some? Could some RPO rollouts have been better designed?

I'm gonna give the Browns their well deserved credit, because that is a bunch of talented folks on both sides of the ball. But Nagy & co couldn't have made it easier for them today.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed Trestman today.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.Come on...Offensive line help doesn't have to come from the first round. FFS, between Williams/Columbo/Carimi you should know that.

First round picks are the best odds for landing a better player. Figure it out already you dufuss.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, obviously...aside from Nagy being stepped-in dog shit.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive troubles were ALL Justin Fields. Get real.

Late on fucking every throw.
I mean, obviously...aside from Nagy being stepped-in dog shit.
Whew, I was just getting ready to take on your initial post before this follow up from you. Not that I disagree with your assessment regarding the poor play from Fields. No argument there. But that was an absolute clusterfuck of a game plan by Nagy and his offensive coaches. And our OL could not have picked a worse time to show they are not close to being a cohesive line.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields held the ball to long. The Oline is average.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just disappointed we waiting until we didn’t have a first round pick to start tanking.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First round picks are the best odds for landing a better player. Figure it out already you dufuss.
Fine. Bitch about it like the little bitch you have been for the rest of the season and offseason. I know you will (and want to) so wallow.

Last edited:

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were historically bad on offense today fellas. It’s fubar to the point it’s hard seeing it not continue- at least at varying degrees. We’re a good ways behind contender teams and it shows. Probably gonna be a decent overhaul this offseason in all facets. Sucks but it is what it is.

Bright spot: Minny won today so there’s at least a small hope somebody will give the Packers a run for their money in this division.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just disappointed we waiting until we didn’t have a first round pick to start tanking.

Bingo grey pubes. That's how stupid this organization and the fan base are

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. Bitch about it like the little bitch you have been for the rest of the season and offseason. I know you will (and want to) so wallow.

Who's bitching dummy

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were historically bad on offense today fellas. It’s fubar to the point it’s hard seeing it not continue- at least at varying degrees. We’re a good ways behind contender teams and it shows. Probably gonna be a decent overhaul this offseason in all facets. Sucks but it is what it is.

Bright spot: Minny won today so there’s at least a small hope somebody will give the Packers a run for their money in this division.
And that "bright spot" is gone.......

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive troubles were ALL Justin Fields. Get real.

Late on fucking every throw.
Saw an interesting stat this morning regarding Stafford. His career with the Lions, average separation was a little over 3 yards, with the rams, average separation is 3.8 yards. I understand alot of that goes to Desean Jackson being 20 yards past his defenders, but holding the ball too long does not usually mean getting sacked 2 seconds after the snap of the ball. Even Dalton got 2.2 seconds to throw his first game.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears decided to block Garrett and Clowney one on one when every team in the league will chip and double team those guys. No max protect...almost all 5 man pass pro schemes.

Barely any Jesse James...when he's a good pass blocking tight end. Barely any designed rollouts or moving the pocket.

Was Fields good? Absolutely not. Is any of the above his fault? Absolutely not.

A coaches job is to put his players in position to succeed. To scheme to their strengths and to try and negate the opponents strengths and exploit their weaknesses. But yet again...Matt Nagy plays right into the opponents hand.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears decided to block Garrett and Clowney one on one when every team in the league will chip and double team those guys. No max protect...almost all 5 man pass pro schemes.

Barely any Jesse James...when he's a good pass blocking tight end. Barely any designed rollouts or moving the pocket.

Was Fields good? Absolutely not. Is any of the above his fault? Absolutely not.

A coaches job is to put his players in position to succeed. To scheme to their strengths and to try and negate the opponents strengths and exploit their weaknesses. But yet again...Matt Nagy plays right into the opponents hand.
Yup. He is stepped-in dog shit.