• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Be 100% honest

If I could turn back time

• Keep Calvin

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Keep Stafford

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Keep Suh

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side note for those who are interested regarding CJ and that huge contract in the next couple of years.

the following is on Fitz and twice in back2back years;
Larry Fitzgerald Restructures Contract 

Fitzgerald had been scheduled to make $12.75 million in salary for 2014.

Multiple reports list Fitzgerald as getting a $11.75 million bonus in March, lowering his salary to $1 million in 2014 and saving the Cardinals about $9.4 million on the salary cap. Fitzgerald's cap number for 2015 is scheduled to be more than $23 million, however, and will have to be dealt with again a year from now.

here's the 2nd renewal

Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals Finalize New Two-Year Contract

Fitzgerald was already under contract for the 2015 season, but he was owed $16 million and carried a $23 million salary cap hit. The new deal restructures what’s now the first year of the contract. According to ESPN.com, the wideout will now receive $22 million over the next two seasons.

Larry Fitzgerald Contract Details, Salary Cap Charges, Bonus Money | Over The Cap

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty he needs that pill. Please!

I enjoy a victory the same amount of time I dwell over a loss. Although I know that was sarcasm. There is always things to work on. Even after a 62-0 crushing win a great coach finds the missed block or a missed tackle to work on. Even these dumb ass coaches can find thirty to forty things from this win.

Now CJ loosing a step is a positive thing I saw today. Cause it positively showed today. I still know you read my positives about that beast.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man ! I need real work to step up my rainbow game ! where's the GD Zoloft ?

Fuck all you BIG FUCKERS

figuratively speaking

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty he needs that pill. Please!

I enjoy a victory the same amount of time I dwell over a loss. Although I know that was sarcasm. There is always things to work on. Even after a 62-0 crushing win a great coach finds the missed block or a missed tackle to work on. Even these dumb ass coaches can find thirty to forty things from this win.

Now CJ loosing a step is a positive thing I saw today. Cause it positively showed today. I still know you read my positives about that beast.
Gotta wait till I clear up this pending felony charge before I go and tack on another.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technfuckingicality thndr...you got me there.

I thought for sure they were gonna choke it up after giving up those 3 big passing plays at the end of the 4th. They were lucky there wasn't ten extra seconds on the clock lol