• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Friday Forecast (Bills in Buffalo game #3 2021)

Which team wins this game?

• Washington in a blowout

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bills in a blowout

• Washington in a squeaker

• Bills in a squeaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington beats the spread (wins by 8 or more)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills by the spread (covers the spread wins by at least 7.5 points)

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Heinicke should be a bit more comfortable behind center in his second start but being comfortable as a starter is a whole lot different than being a starter in a tough place to play like Buffalo. Simply based on the eye test, the Bills defense seems to be somewhat closer to mid-season form than Washington's at this point early in the 2021 campaign. That said, I believe Bills QB Josh Allen will have to be more concerned with Chase Young and Montez Sweat than their first two opponents did at any point on the first Sunday and last Thursday. The 10 day rest will also refocus the tandem and they will attack like we've all hope to see. Unfortunately for Washington, the Bills offer a running game unlike the Chargers or Giants and will use it early and often in order to keep Josh Allen's jersey relatively clean. Last week the Buffalo team responded after an embarrassing opening loss and reminded everyone that they are still strong AFC title contenders. We would love to see the upset minded WFT go into Buffalo and announce their arrival into the NFC power structure, the question is...Will we? You know the drill, here are the usual questions:

1. Who wins this game?

2. Final score?

3. Player(s) of the game?

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Sunday night and Monday mornings?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills 65 to 3
Allen puts up 569 yds In the air and 6 tds
Falco will be a bum again 7 ints
Mitch trubusky will drop 2 more tds on us with 159 yds passing
Defense will be ranked last in the league and JDR will be fired

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins
Skins 37-34
Heiney - passes for 350-375 yards 3 TDs
For G.
Brown makes not 1, but 2 spectacular circus catches finishes with 6 catches on 5 targets 100+ yards and 2 TDs

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Who wins this game? Bills win

2. Final score?
27-17 and cover the spread.

3. Player(s) of the game?
For Washington... Sweat / Buffalo... Josh Allen

4. Memorial moment, event, or play, that will have everyone talking on Sunday night and Monday mornings? Pressures and sacks on TH, (more on this after the game) Brown shows a spark but Linebackers burned again, Curtis Samuel's return.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins win in a game that has similar notes to the Steelers game last year
21 to 20
Allen for DC and Beasley for Bills
2 interceptions for the good guys

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curtis Samuel's return
Is this because of a poor offensive showing in your scenario? Since Samuel won’t be in the game and who knows if he’ll play vs Atlanta?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this because of a poor offensive showing in your scenario? Since Samuel won’t be in the game and who knows if he’ll play vs Atlanta?
Yep! Washington NEVER plays well in Buffalo or against the Bills in general (One SB long, long, ago excepted__1992). My prediction 27-17 does suggest a struggling offense this week with a likely meaningless TD coming late in the game. I'm not wishing any ill will upon anyone, but I suspect Heinicke will be on the run a lot in this game out of necessity and not because our knuckleheaded brain trust employs plays that take advantage of his ability to scoot.

As most already know, I've predicted 5-6 wins for our guys this year, Atlanta is our "get well" game and of course one of the 5-6 predicted. I think Samuel will play his first game against them, mostly in spots, how many reps will be based upon how well things go during the game. A win is a win but our guys got very lucky against the Giants and we'll take the dub. Doing that against Atlanta would be troubling especially since I think that they beat the dirty birds by at least 10 points. (Subjecttochangedependingonprioroutingsandadvicefrommylegalteam.) :D

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep! Washington NEVER plays well in Buffalo or against the Bills in general
They haven't been too hellified at home against the Bills either thpugh you did say in general. They ass paddled the Bills back in 2015 at Landover, but before that. Their last W against the Bills was that Super Bowl. And the Bills got some get back for the 2015 loss with a W against the Skins in 2019.

Playing the Bills since the Super Bowl. The Skins are a horrid 1-7 against them regardlesss where the game is played. In general indeed.

Seems like its time for one of those rare Skins victory to me and the good neews for Bills fans. 7-2 against a team in their last 9 games is still pretty gaudy.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WFT in a motherfucking blowout. 45-17. Defense plays like their hair is on fire. Heinicke goes off.

That’s right, I said it.

Time to exorcise some demons.
Hail!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Heinicke should be a bit more comfortable behind center in his second start but being comfortable as a starter is a whole lot different than being a starter in a tough place to play like Buffalo. Simply based on the eye test, the Bills defense seems to be somewhat closer to mid-season form than Washington's at this point early in the 2021 campaign. That said, I believe Bills QB Josh Allen will have to be more concerned with Chase Young and Montez Sweat than their first two opponents did at any point on the first Sunday and last Thursday. The 10 day rest will also refocus the tandem and they will attack like we've all hope to see. Unfortunately for Washington, the Bills offer a running game unlike the Chargers or Giants and will use it early and often in order to keep Josh Allen's jersey relatively clean. Last week the Buffalo team responded after an embarrassing opening loss and reminded everyone that they are still strong AFC title contenders. We would love to see the upset minded WFT go into Buffalo and announce their arrival into the NFC power structure, the question is...Will we? You know the drill, here are the usual questions:

1. Who wins this game? Bills

2. Final score? 34-26

3. Player(s) of the game? Allen

4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have everyone talking on Sunday night and Monday mornings?
Another slow start forced too many Heiney passes and 2 are picked. Late comeback falls short.