• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GT: #7 Philadelphia Eagles (9-8) @ #2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4) NFC Wild Card

Who wins the game of Wild Card Weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The toughest thing about the loss is how poorly Hurts played. He is not the answer, and Philly will face a tough choice this offseason: draft best player available with the 3 first rounders, or package a couple to move up and get Kenny Pickett? I am not sure which is the right answer honestly. I suspect they roll with Hurts one more year though and try to rebuild with the first rounders. They need another receiver, a pass rushing DE and an outside corner, bad.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Kelce likely to stay?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has, as I stated before the year, established himself as the second best QB in the division and he's only going to continue to get better. He's a natural born leader.

He is the 2nd best QB in a division that arguably has the 2 worst starting QBs in the NFL.

Heinicke and Jones are easily bottom 5.

Hurts isn’t far ahead. But at least he can run.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The toughest thing about the loss is how poorly Hurts played. He is not the answer, and Philly will face a tough choice this offseason: draft best player available with the 3 first rounders, or package a couple to move up and get Kenny Pickett? I am not sure which is the right answer honestly. I suspect they roll with Hurts one more year though and try to rebuild with the first rounders. They need another receiver, a pass rushing DE and an outside corner, bad.

I thought they would have benched Hurts and sent Minshew halfway through the 3rd. There was still a lot of time left on the clock and its not like the Tampa secondary was playing all that great. Hurts had opened targets downfield but when his first read is not there, he focuses on running out of the pocket instead of progressing through his reads. I remember a play where he ran out of the pocket when he actually had good protection and he missed an open downfield target.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't we discussing a while back how the Eagles might have 3 top 10 picks to help turn around their mess? I just checked and now it looks like #15, 16 and 19? Big difference. Not sure they can get a QB, WR, replace their retiring OG and probably Center and fix the defense with 3 picks. But, Howie is such an amazing drafter that I'm sure he'll figure it out...