• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Be Honest For Once

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the early 80s. Malone told the media he could find 4 home boys from his home town to beat the Celtics. The C's went onto win the title. Larry Bird during the parade told the crowd (I was one of them) that yes Moses "eats shit" which had been the C fans montra.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter Henry, Jonu Smith, Nelson Algoholar WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?

OL sucks
DL can't get much pressure (though getting better)
McDaniels needs to open up the damn play book!
Too many damn stupid penalties

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the early 80s. Malone told the media he could find 4 home boys from his home town to beat the Celtics. The C's went onto win the title. Larry Bird during the parade told the crowd (I was one of them) that yes Moses "eats shit" which had been the C fans montra.
You need to read more carefully.

I said I could find 53 guys on the street that could perform equally as bad

I didn't say B-E-T-T-E-R

Don't misquote what I write, please.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to read more carefully.

I said I could find 53 guys on the street that could perform equally as bad

I didn't say B-E-T-T-E-R

Don't misquote what I write, please.
Sorry, if I hurt your feelings.

But, since we're being honest you and I both know it has the same conotation.

Oh and as a writer you should know I didn't quote nor misquote you. Stop being such a sensitive Sally.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter Henry, Jonu Smith, Nelson Algoholar WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?

OL sucks
DL can't get much pressure (though getting better)
McDaniels needs to open up the damn play book!
Too many damn stupid penalties
I meant to attach this to my post at #18 but forgot. There are only so many balls to go around. Minus a terrible day by Jonnu and the lack of YAC these guys aren't doing bad. Mac is sharing the wealth, everyone getting touches. Mac can do better at throwing guys open but that will come with time.

The oline sucks agreed but it will get fixed.

The game plans and play calling could definetly use some help. But the long ball isn't the answer. Mac threw a couple long balls (because I think he and Josh were feeling it from the media) his passes weren't close. Give it time.Screenshot_20210928-170921_Chrome.jpg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, if I hurt your feelings.

But, since we're being honest you and I both know it has the same conotation.

Oh and as a writer you should know I didn't quote nor misquote you. Stop being such a sensitive Sally.
Again, you can't defend what you wrote so you attack me as being 'hurt'.

Being as bad is not the same as being better. There is no conotation. That is a misconception.

And you did misquote what I wrote and you're the one being sensitive about being called out. You're the one who gets angry and is always attacking others. In the Rumors thread, you went after @Hank Kingsley.

If we're being honest, you, more than anyone will make every attempt to make someone else look as bad as you can. It's called "gaslighting".

Here are 2 of the 11 warnings about recognizing a gaslighter.

1. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof. You know they said they would do something; you know you heard it. But they out and out deny it. It makes you start questioning your accuracy— then they twist what they said to confuse other and hopefully align those others against you.. And the more they do this, the more people they try to turn against you and start accepting them.

2. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition. They know how important your work or family are to you, and they know how important your identity is to you. So those may be one of the first things they attack. They will tell you'd be a worthy person if only you didn't have a long list of negative traits. They attack the foundation of your being.

Sound familiar??

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being as bad is not the same as being better. There is no conotation. That is a misconception.

And you did misquote what I wrote and you're the one being sensitive about being called out. You're the one who gets angry and is always attacking others. In the Rumors thread, you went after @Hank Kingsley.

If we're being honest, you, more than anyone will make every attempt to make someone else look as bad as you can. It's called "gaslighting".

1. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof. You know they said they would do something; you know you heard it. But they out and out deny it. It makes you start questioning your accuracy— then they twist what they said to confuse other and hopefully align those others against you.. And the more they do this, the more people they try to turn against you and start accepting them.

2. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition. They know how important your work or family are to you, and they know how important your identity is to you. So those may be one of the first things they attack. They will tell you'd be a worthy person if only you didn't have a long list of negative traits. They attack the foundation of your being.

Sound familiar??
Have you missed taking your meds?

First I think you've confused me with someone else?

Second I for the most part have taken your back, or stayed out of dumb arguements you were having with other posters.

Third, I always own my shit.

I'll finish with, as a writer you need to research definitions of words. Because, you're way off. Maybe just start with an easy one like quote/misquote.

Maybe all the others were right? Maybe you are just angry.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sound familiar??
You accusing someone else of gaslighting IS gaslighting. You react to everything out of context which is a form of gas lighting. You accuse others of having "extreme feelings" in a post when it is fact you with connected feelings... again, gaslighting.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you?
I believe, especially in the absence of Gilmore, Yes could improve the defense.
I would if I was Bill.

I don't know. There's a reason he doesn't stay on any one particular team very long. Since it looks like this year will be another shit year for us I'd say nah.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. There's a reason he doesn't stay on any one particular team very long. Since it looks like this year will be another shit year for us I'd say nah.
There's also a reason he gets big paydays AFTER playing for the Pats. It's because he plays well when he is on the Pats probably because his versatility works better for the Pats.

With that said, he seemed to get out of position a lot the last time with the Pats.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to attach this to my post at #18 but forgot. There are only so many balls to go around. Minus a terrible day by Jonnu and the lack of YAC these guys aren't doing bad. Mac is sharing the wealth, everyone getting touches. Mac can do better at throwing guys open but that will come with time.

The oline sucks agreed but it will get fixed.

The game plans and play calling could definetly use some help. But the long ball isn't the answer. Mac threw a couple long balls (because I think he and Josh were feeling it from the media) his passes weren't close. Give it time.View attachment 280824
Jonu has been a dud imo. He has to catch balls. Yes deep ball not the greatest but Agholor hasn't been that great, especially for what he's being paid.

Biggest concern is OL

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want to be honest, Pats have been rebuilding for years, on the fly. Yes we have seen some bad football to start the season, but maybe the team will come together.

If you take out the mistakes, Pats could be sitting at 2-1, stretching the imagination, even 3-0. Stupid mistakes and mediocre game planning is holding this team back.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonu has been a dud imo. He has to catch balls. Yes deep ball not the greatest but Agholor hasn't been that great, especially for what he's being paid.

Biggest concern is OL
What happens if these guys start playing well? It will be a different team.

But the identity of this team was supposed to be it's running game. BB needs to accept that the fumbles have happened and go back to the original plan. He'll need to concede a few more may lie ahead too.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if these guys start playing well? It will be a different team.

But the identity of this team was supposed to be it's running game. BB needs to accept that the fumbles have happened and go back to the original plan. He'll need to concede a few more may lie ahead too.

Yes but that goes to my point that the OL sucks. Yes Stevenson fumbled, shit happens, play him. But if the OL can't create holes it doesn't matter who the RB is

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but that goes to my point that the OL sucks. Yes Stevenson fumbled, shit happens, play him. But if the OL can't create holes it doesn't matter who the RB is
But most of the running plays have ben there to set up the pass. That means the blocking is staying at the line and not penetrating. Otherwise when the oline starts deeper blocking for true run plays the defense would be smelling out play action which defeats the purpose of play action. It's all in the play calling and you need enough run plays to run on both types of blocking schemes, then the play action works too.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now BB's doghouse has become the mutt hotel.

Stevenson and Harris fumble away game one and Stevenson is a healthy inactive. Harris grabs some Gatorade because he doesn't block well in the passing game. Let's ring on Bolden who's great for morale and team building.

Hunter Henry didn't play in the first two games and was targeted 3 times in game 3 and caught all three. Jonnu Smith has played three games as if he wasn't there.

The offensive line hasn't gelled at all and they seem to not be playing well as individuals.

Rookies and second year players don't belong in a doghouse. They need coaching to help overcome the foilables. BB needs to get over himself and get Stevenson back handling the ball.

The truth?? Another 2020 and it might be time to bring in a new and younger coach to rebuild this mess. 2020 wasn't 100% BB's fault other than not offering TB12 a new contract that would have kept him in NE. Screw the resulting damage in 2020, Look forward to rebuilding around him in 2021 and listen to want he wanted. Too late, water over the dam. 2021 is on BB and he had nearly $200M to spend to fix the problem. The QB he resigned was Cam and went into the draft on a wing and a prayer that somehow one of the top five QBs would slide to 15. He got lucky when Mac fell in his lap. Who would be the QB if that hadn't happened?? Cam Newton.

Sorry folks, can't keep hoping and wishing for everything to go one's way.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But most of the running plays have ben there to set up the pass. That means the blocking is staying at the line and not penetrating. Otherwise when the oline starts deeper blocking for true run plays the defense would be smelling out play action which defeats the purpose of play action. It's all in the play calling and you need enough run plays to run on both types of blocking schemes, then the play action works too.

Bottom line the OL needs to step up it's game, period

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now BB's doghouse has become the mutt hotel.

Stevenson and Harris fumble away game one and Stevenson is a healthy inactive. Harris grabs some Gatorade because he doesn't block well in the passing game. Let's ring on Bolden who's great for morale and team building.

Hunter Henry didn't play in the first two games and was targeted 3 times in game 3 and caught all three. Jonnu Smith has played three games as if he wasn't there.

The offensive line hasn't gelled at all and they seem to not be playing well as individuals.

Rookies and second year players don't belong in a doghouse. They need coaching to help overcome the foilables. BB needs to get over himself and get Stevenson back handling the ball.

The truth?? Another 2020 and it might be time to bring in a new and younger coach to rebuild this mess. 2020 wasn't 100% BB's fault other than not offering TB12 a new contract that would have kept him in NE. Screw the resulting damage in 2020, Look forward to rebuilding around him in 2021 and listen to want he wanted. Too late, water over the dam. 2021 is on BB and he had nearly $200M to spend to fix the problem. The QB he resigned was Cam and went into the draft on a wing and a prayer that somehow one of the top five QBs would slide to 15. He got lucky when Mac fell in his lap. Who would be the QB if that hadn't happened?? Cam Newton.

Sorry folks, can't keep hoping and wishing for everything to go one's way.
Check your factsScreenshot_20210930-070750_Chrome.jpg