• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bad teams find ways to lose games.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Flacco wants out? I don't think he has any trade value, and his cap this would be too much to actually cut him this year probably.

The offensive play calling for part of the game was much less predicable. It did seem that a lot of the 4th quarter the offense was playing to not lose instead of trying to win.

If he wants out, he's more than welcome to retire. He's washed up and needs to go. He is not an NFL QB anymore. He has no desire for the game. He has no skill left. And now he's calling out the coaching staff when he's the one that's failing to execute.

Dude needs to be removed from the is team as soon as possible. He's nothing less than a cancer at this point.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so upset, just don't agree with calling time out when he did is all
But.....i mean.......you want him to wait until there is no time left to call it? Talk about a career ender. There would be no stopping with the second guessers about what could have possibly happened in those 20 seconds. I know fans get upset en such, but this was quite literally the definition of a no brainer. Sleep it off and pick your battles i guess.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But.....i mean.......you want him to wait until there is no time left to call it? Talk about a career ender. There would be no stopping with the second guessers about what could have possibly happened in those 20 seconds. I know fans get upset en such, but this was quite literally the definition of a no brainer. Sleep it off and pick your battles i guess.

Colts were looking like they might not get kick off by running Round like it was appearing, which would rush Vinitari and he might have missed kick. Call time out right before the kick. With that time out it gave Vinitari ample time to collect himself. Not that he isn't clutch in those type of situations

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Flacco wants out? I don't think he has any trade value, and his cap this would be too much to actually cut him this year probably.

The offensive play calling for part of the game was much less predicable. It did seem that a lot of the 4th quarter the offense was playing to not lose instead of trying to win.

No- He is just frustrated like everyone else. When you lose finger pointing is common. Flacco had a thing for calling out coaching staffs. His attitude and lack of emotion bothers me.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No- He is just frustrated like everyone else. When you lose finger pointing is common. Flacco had a thing for calling out coaching staffs. His attitude and lack of emotion bothers me.

He is fine he just wants to open up the O . My guess Fangio is wanting to win with D and throttled back the O . Telling them we just want no turn overs and mistake-free football.

Well at some point you stop kidding yourself and let the O give their part as well.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pissed we gave up running the Football 2nd half. that is why we lost the game also.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get being frustrate but if you have an issue with the play calling you voice those issue behind closed doors and not to reporters.

I still hope after next week’s game we cut his butt and let him spend more time with his kids and wife.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts were looking like they might not get kick off by running Round like it was appearing, which would rush Vinitari and he might have missed kick. Call time out right before the kick. With that time out it gave Vinitari ample time to collect himself. Not that he isn't clutch in those type of situations

The first whistle was at :29 when the Broncos stopped Mack on that 3rd down run .. The Broncos called the TO with :26 seconds left ..

There was plenty of time for the Colts to get their FG unit on the field .. without the TO, the kick would have gone thru as time expired

With 26 seconds left, no way the Colts do a Key Stone Cops and not get the FG attempt ..

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get being frustrate but if you have an issue with the play calling you voice those issue behind closed doors and not to reporters.

I still hope after next week’s game we cut his butt and let him spend more time with his kids and wife.
Flacco has a history of doing this to the media.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first whistle was at :29 when the Broncos stopped Mack on that 3rd down run .. The Broncos called the TO with :26 seconds left ..

There was plenty of time for the Colts to get their FG unit on the field .. without the TO, the kick would have gone thru as time expired

With 26 seconds left, no way the Colts do a Key Stone Cops and not get the FG attempt ..

Hmm. Not sure why I was thinking less time was on the clock. Meaning, I thought it almost had time expired while the Colts were rushing out Vinatieri. My bad

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. Not sure why I was thinking less time was on the clock. Meaning, I thought it almost had time expired while the Colts were rushing out Vinatieri. My bad

I completely agree with you in that, had there been less time, you let the clock run, esp with Vinatieri noticeably shaky, and force them to rush the FG attempt ..

( I've got the NFL Game Pass, so I've subjected myself to that play, and the Miller whiffed sack, about a dozen times already .. what the heck is wrong with me ?)

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree with you in that, had there been less time, you let the clock run, esp with Vinatieri noticeably shaky, and force them to rush the FG attempt ..

( I've got the NFL Game Pass, so I've subjected myself to that play, and the Miller whiffed sack, about a dozen times already .. what the heck is wrong with me ?)

You're a glutton for punishment, thus a Broncos fan of the last several years. Brighter days are ahead for this team. Just gonna take longer than we all want.

Go Broncos!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The #Broncos lost to the Bears, Jaguars, and Colts while having a 1 point lead with less than 2 minutes in the 4th quarter. Every single one of those opposing teams game winning drives was aided by a 15 yard penalty. Not even blaming the refs, just pointing out a weird fact
9:24 AM · Oct 28, 2019·Twitter Web App
Retweets

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess that's what happens when you are flipping to CBS and Fox to watch two games. Vinatieri was looking shaky and that's another reason why I'd ice him prior to the kick (if there was less time on the clock, like I had thought).

Nothing is wrong with you except you're rich (I kid, I kid). I almost did it then looked at my current cable bill and said oh hell no!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to need more than a couple 1sts and couple 2nds to take Brady off your hands.

Well according to Boston media Brady already wants out. Lol

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The #Broncos lost to the Bears, Jaguars, and Colts while having a 1 point lead with less than 2 minutes in the 4th quarter. Every single one of those opposing teams game winning drives was aided by a 15 yard penalty. Not even blaming the refs, just pointing out a weird fact
9:24 AM · Oct 28, 2019·Twitter Web App
Retweets

Let’s say the Broncos defense holds on all 3 of those. They’re 5-3 instead of 2-6. Is it sustainable? The Broncos are averaging just over 15 PPG. This team would be tied for 1st, yes, but still going absolutely nowhere this season.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s say the Broncos defense holds on all 3 of those. They’re 5-3 instead of 2-6. Is it sustainable? The Broncos are averaging just over 15 PPG. This team would be tied for 1st, yes, but still going absolutely nowhere this season.

People were asking if how we were winning in 2011 was sustainable. We ended up making the playoffs. Getting into the habit of winning is a good thing. Hopefully Allen can provide a 2011 type spark that we got when we benched Orton.