• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

b10 rivals

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You care more for "historical" because that is all scUM has. Do some more winning and you will care about the present more.

They all suck, all they are for is to try and give a reason to cheer for a nothing game. Maybe scUM needs more of those so they can avoid playing Akron and UConn in the future.

And if you guys had a lot of wins in the past, you would be bringing it up too. They count just like the present. Don't be mad because we own the overall series. Be prepared to lose in November LOL.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you guys had a lot of wins in the past, you would be bringing it up too. They count just like the present. Don't be mad because we own the overall series. Be prepared to lose in November LOL.

i dont care for historical because thats all i have. i just look at cfb long term. if im trying to pick 3 rivalries that will be rivals for the next 50 years should i make my pickings based on precedent & history or "what looks really good right now"

grow a brain

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really assign rivals... they are developed over the years...

very true. however if you had to give precedent to 3 teams for each b10 program how would you do it?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care for historical because thats all i have. i just look at cfb long term. if im trying to pick 3 rivalries that will be rivals for the next 50 years should i make my pickings based on precedent & history or "what looks really good right now"

grow a brain

base it on history

can you name a sport where the rivalries aren't historic? lol @ your logic

historic rivalries never die

you're a buckeye guilt michigan fan

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very true. however if you had to give precedent to 3 teams for each b10 program how would you do it?

you just said you would make a rivalry based on what looks good now...what?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaahah other than those beginning years when the Buckeyes were just an intermural team, the series is about even. However, in the last 10 or more years, not much for scUM to brag about. You live in the past when you need to or you have nothing.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaahah other than those beginning years when the Buckeyes were just an intermural team, the series is about even. However, in the last 10 or more years, not much for scUM to brag about. You live in the past when you need to or you have nothing.

haha excuses excuses...talk to me when you have an edge in the all time series wins...until then, you won't be able to catch up

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

grow a brain

you just said you would make a rivalry based on what looks good now...what?

No he didn't. I put a bold on what is important for you to read again. Reading is fundamental

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't. I put a bold on what is important for you to read again. Reading is fundamental

my reading is just fine

ohhhhh I will be so happy when suckeye fans are disappointed once again by losing in a bowl game or losing the big ten title haha

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha excuses excuses...talk to me when you have an edge in the all time series wins...until then, you won't be able to catch up
Talk to me when scUM matters in more than just lame trophy games. Go Akron

my reading is just fine

ohhhhh I will be so happy when suckeye fans are disappointed once again by losing in a bowl game or losing the big ten title haha

I would rather be there a 100 times and lose than not be there at all. I bet those scUM players love watching from home.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to me when scUM matters in more than just lame trophy games. Go Akron

I would rather be there a 100 times and lose than not be there at all. I bet those scUM players love watching from home.

one of the stupidest things i have ever read...wow

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the stupidest things i have ever read...wow
When you are used to not watching your team in the big game, that makes sense. You ever heard the old saying cant win if your are not in the game. We know one thing for sure with that saying, scUM cant win.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confidante taking a beating over his illogical Michigan homerness... just like the four letter network's forum. Some things never change.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
base it on history

can you name a sport where the rivalries aren't historic? lol @ your logic

historic rivalries never die

you're a buckeye guilt michigan fan

that was a typo. i meant to say im trying to pick based on historical

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confidante taking a beating over his illogical Michigan homerness... just like the four letter network's forum. Some things never change.

actually I'm pretty sure I'm the one delivering a beating

it's impossible to knock any sense into suckeye fans

the only way it happens is with a loss, but you guys always regress back to your delusions at the beginning of the season SMH.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the only way it happens is with a loss, but you guys always regress back to your delusions at the beginning of the season SMH.
Delivering? ha you are living in losses. You are living in the first 20 years of scUM football. Its ok I understand, I guess I might too if I had nothing as of late to cheer for, well other than beating that tough Akron team.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, Confidante using his illogical nonsense to try and act like he isn't embarrassing himself and his fanbase.

The guy would rather not have a chance at winning a championship... wow...:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Michigan comes to Ohio State's house for Thanksgiving they arent even allowed to sit at the grown up table. The barely qualify for kiddies table.

The ol Rusty Nails living in the past.

When lil ol Oregon comes in to the quiet House in Ann Arbor and toys with you and wins by 30, well ya. You have issues. And that was only Chip's 1st year as OC..

These plays happened.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6QzP6k4_NM&feature=player_detailpage"]Ducks and the Statue of Liberty - YouTube[/ame]

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
changed my mind; I'm with Eloopo - trophy traditions ain't necessarily "rivalries"; I'm with Iowaface re: Iowa vs Indiana; this is the final, approved draft...write it fair...ty

Michigan State:
1) Michigan (great school, great tradition; great fun jamming both down their pompous throats)
2) Wisconsin (always good brat, good beer, fat happy chicks and smashmouth football)
3) Iowa (I've torched too many "what, yer kiddn me, we lost to Iowa again?" couches not to call this a rivalry)

+1 If we are talking about football. If we are going to say in all sports then Indiana over Iowa. Ohio State takes the beating stick to Michigan State too much in football to consider them a rival.