• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B10 reporters pick Michigan to win the B10

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that's so, but you just don't say things like that. Transfers are extremely common these days, for a variety of reasons, and to be honest they should be allowed. Coaches can up and leave whenever they please if they think it's the right decision for their lives, there's no reason players shouldn't also be able to, but that's a different conversation. That said, when you make that kind of insinuation, it creates an unnecessary level of skepticism that rates mental issues below coaches filling out a roster, and that's messed up.

It is what it is. I agree players should be allowed to transfer, but they need to set a timeline on when they can, so it doesn’t handcuff a team.

With the 4 games rule, where players can wait to see if they win or lose a starting job — they can bounce and a school with little to no options if an injury occurs.

In regards to the mental health issues — IF that is what they are transferring for, sitting out a year is exactly what they need to get their life in order and their head on straight. So using it as a reason to transfer and be allowed to not have to sit out shouldn’t even be an option.

I agree mental health issues are extremely important and need to be recognized, but mental health should never be used as a reason to not sit out, IMO.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they didn't because they started the fight and were the only two truly involved in it. The other people stopped because they didn't have the initial motivation. That's how these fucking fights happen. There's a reason they didn't stop like everyone else.

Your argument is now, if they stopped doing that criminal thing they wouldn't have been arrested....well, at least you're finally correct.
This is the dumbest explanation of anything I've ever heard. Nothing says they started it. "Only two truly involved in it" - based on absolutely nothing whatsoever except that they didn't disperse. An entire bar was destroyed and there were groups of people fighting all over the place, but clearly it has to be the Buckeye football player that started it all. You're a fucking moron dude. I mean, you have to try really hard to grasp at straws this badly. Claiming something that isn't substantiated by anything at all just because you think it proves your point. Pathetic.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. I agree players should be allowed to transfer, but they need to set a timeline on when they can, so it doesn’t handcuff a team.

With the 4 games rule, where players can wait to see if they win or lose a starting job — they can bounce and a school with little to no options if an injury occurs.

In regards to the mental health issues — IF that is what they are transferring for, sitting out a year is exactly what they need to get their life in order and their head on straight. So using it as a reason to transfer and be allowed to not have to sit out shouldn’t even be an option.

I agree mental health issues are extremely important and need to be recognized, but mental health should never be used as a reason to not sit out, IMO.
I don't agree with this at all. If anything, immersing themselves in their sport and getting back out on the field could be exactly what they need, rather than sitting out and stewing over the thoughts in their head. If they feel sitting out is the best thing, so be it, but you can't conclusively throw a blanket over every player and say what's best for them.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the dumbest explanation of anything I've ever heard. Nothing says they started it. "Only two truly involved in it" - based on absolutely nothing whatsoever except that they didn't disperse. An entire bar was destroyed and there were groups of people fighting all over the place, but clearly it has to be the Buckeye football player that started it all. You're a fucking moron dude. I mean, you have to try really hard to grasp at straws this badly. Claiming something that isn't substantiated by anything at all just because you think it proves your point. Pathetic.
I'm grasping at nothing. We have cops witnessing the crime, two guys who refused to stop and quotes from one of the two who say the other hit him with a bottle. No other witness statements suggesting anyone else was at fault. I'm sorry your bias prevents you from admitting it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm grasping at nothing. We have cops witnessing the crime, two guys who refused to stop and quotes from one of the two who say the other hit him with a bottle. No other witness statements suggesting anyone else was at fault. I'm sorry your bias prevents you from admitting it.
Two men, who were part of a 50 person bar brawl that destroyed an entire bar, are yelling at each other after police arrive. Not a single other person other than the 3 out of 50 people give a statement because those people weren't detained. Sure the bar is destroyed and police reported large groups of fights happening all over the property, and there isn't a single comment in the entire article or police report that indicates what started it, but clearly these two men simply must've started the entire 50 person bar brawl that destroyed an entire bar. Why? Oh because they were yelling at each other after police arrived and one of them plays for Ohio State. Clearly we can surmise that the other 48 or so people weren't truly engaged even though it was a 50 person bar brawl that destroyed an entire bar.

You are the biggest fucking dumbass in the entire world. This is a moot point. Sprinkle was a dumbass who fucked up royally engaging in this 50 person brawl that he didn't start, but at least he's not a sexual predator who preys on weak, defenseless women like your favorite Michigan Man.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two men, who were part of a 50 person bar brawl that destroyed an entire bar, are yelling at each other after police arrive. Not a single other person other than the 3 out of 50 people give a statement because those people weren't detained. Sure the bar is destroyed and police reported large groups of fights happening all over the property, and there isn't a single comment in the entire article or police report that indicates what started it, but clearly these two men simply must've started the entire 50 person bar brawl that destroyed an entire bar. Why? Oh because they were yelling at each other after police arrived and one of them plays for Ohio State. Clearly we can surmise that the other 48 or so people weren't truly engaged even though it was a 50 person bar brawl that destroyed an entire bar.

You are the biggest fucking dumbass in the entire world. This is a moot point. Sprinkle was a dumbass who fucked up royally engaging in this 50 person brawl that he didn't start, but at least he's not a sexual predator who preys on weak, defenseless women like your favorite Michigan Man.
So in your mind, the police show up, see two people fighting, interview no one else to find out what happened or who may have started it, and arrest just those two guys. Moron.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your mind, the police show up, see two people fighting, interview no one else to find out what happened or who may have started it, and arrest just those two guys. Moron.
No, in my mind, the police arrived to 50 people fighting in a brawl that leveled an entire bar, as they clearly stated. All 50 people were clearly very engaged. They order everyone to disperse, and all but three of them do. Those three men are detained. Again, it clearly states in the article that both Sprinkle and Blue were told to disperse and they didn't, and this is why they were charged. However, this by no means whatsoever indicates that through the course of an entire brawl that was bad enough to destroy a building, it was started by Sprinkle. That is pure speculation that is backed by literally nothing at all but your own bias. You are the only person wildly speculating based on things that nobody at all said.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear lord who rebooted the "it was" "no it wasnt" conversation between ATF and MNB??? I mean i wish i was so easily amused, i get bored after trolling for a few pages but man the stamina ATF has is just astounding

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear lord who rebooted the "it was" "no it wasnt" conversation between ATF and MNB??? I mean i wish i was so easily amused, i get bored after trolling for a few pages but man the stamina ATF has is just astounding
It was something. I got tired of saying the same thing in different ways.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan named Big Ten football favorite in cleveland.com 2019 preseason poll

Poll is conducted every year prior to B10 media days. I don't think I can remember the last time Michigan was voted as the favorite.

BIG TEN EAST
1. Michigan, 222 points (20 first-place votes)

2. Ohio State, 214 points (14)

3. Michigan State, 156 points

4. Penn State, 154 points

5. Indiana, 86.5 points

6. Maryland, 82.5 points

7. Rutgers, 37 points

BIG TEN WEST
1. Nebraska, 198 points (14 first-place votes)

2. Iowa, 194.5 points (14)

3. Wisconsin, 172.5 points (4)

4. Northwestern, 142.5 points (1)

5. Purdue, 110.5 points

6. Minnesota, 100 points (1)

7. Illinois, 34 points
source.gif

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just trying to interject a little humor into the thread with all the bickering and name calling that's been going on. I'm not expecting either of the main posters to get banned, though it wouldn't shock me if they eventually get the thread locked.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. This is an ongoing storyline spread over many threads. You'd think they were married or something

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go find and resurrect that Zach Smith thread. That one was hilarious.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go find and resurrect that Zach Smith thread. That one was hilarious.
They have dabbled in that here. I dont know why, you would think they know better at some point just stop responding and let it the fuck go.....

online-arguments-are-like-the-special-olympics-even-if-you-win-youre-still-retarded-b18cb.png

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean i get it go a few rounds see whos jimmies you can rustle the most but at some point like just stfu lol

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have dabbled in that here. I dont know why, you would think they know better at some point just stop responding and let it the fuck go.....

online-arguments-are-like-the-special-olympics-even-if-you-win-youre-still-retarded-b18cb.png

Fuck letting it go. It’s fun as fuck to get the last word in.