• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ-SF

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbacks have a WS in 15 years of existence.... got one within their first 3 seasons. UofA basketball is a top 10 program all-time and their baseball has 4 national championships along with 1 national title and 4 Final Fours in basketball. Not to mention the great players they've produced in the NBA, NFL and MLB... so again. Tell me why it "must suck".

Since my Giants were eliminated this year, I was hoping the Dbacks would have made it instead of the Dodgers, ugghh

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yes bowman and Willis only get tackles. That's why they were both 1st team all pro the last two years.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In his defense he could be on a phone and auto correct did that.

Anyone in here that calls someone out for being idiot should be prepared to take some heat back. All I did was highlight it, and he still couldn't figure it out. So now I hope he got some edjumakation.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone in here that calls someone out for being idiot should be prepared to take some heat back. All I did was highlight it, and he still couldn't figure it out. So now I hope he got some edjumakation.
:agree: If he had caught that mistake he might have had a chance!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes bowman and Willis only get tackles. That's why they were both 1st team all pro the last two years.

Because your the 49ers and media dick rides you guys. Washington is a better all around player than Bowman as you saw last week.......

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because your the 49ers and media dick rides you guys. Washington is a better all around player than Bowman as you saw last week.......
YOU'RE a passionate poster. The media has been more about the Broncos and the Hawks at the moment...not the 9ers about a SB .The season is only just begun.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Washington vs. Carolina: 9 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 PD, 1 INT
Bowman vs. St. Louis: 6 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 PD, 1 INT

Seem like pretty comparable games, though Bowman did that on the road whereas Washington was home. Washington is a great player, and very well may be the best pass-rushing ILB in the league. But we barely ever send pressure up the middle as we actually have edge rushers. The one game we sent Bowman after the QB regularly this year he absolutely ate up Bradford and the opposing OL. And Bowman is arguably the best ILB in the league against the run and in coverage.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington vs. Carolina: 9 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 PD, 1 INT
Bowman vs. St. Louis: 6 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 PD, 1 INT

Seem like pretty comparable games, though Bowman did that on the road whereas Washington was home. Washington is a great player, and very well may be the best pass-rushing ILB in the league. But we barely ever send pressure up the middle as we actually have edge rushers. The one game we sent Bowman after the QB regularly this year he absolutely ate up Bradford and the opposing OL. And Bowman is arguably the best ILB in the league against the run and in coverage.

Burfict is the best run stopping MLB this year.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Right...... He is worse in run defense and worse in pass defense. You also have to remember that he has Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, and Patrick Willis that are also first team all pros making plays, and Brooks who is a 2nd team all pro making plays. Look at Patrick Willis' numbers before he had the other play makers around him. They go down a bit because others are making plays as well.

And like stated before, Washington is a darn good player, but he doesn't start for the 49ers. Doesn't mean he is a bad player, just we have the best two in the NFL.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the D'backs are the most bush league organization in baseball. Whining to their senator and pleading with the Dodgers not to celebrate on their field. They have a huge inferiority complex because half the fans at a given game are there to see the opposition. As for U of A, that one title run was exciting but I think they lead the NCAA since then in first round upsets by inferior teams. U of A is a nowhere school in a nowhere town, believe me, I know. And your assertion that they have produced a lot of great NBA players is complete nonsense.

Troll fail. lol @ you

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right...... He is worse in run defense and worse in pass defense. You also have to remember that he has Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, and Patrick Willis that are also first team all pros making plays, and Brooks who is a 2nd team all pro making plays. Look at Patrick Willis' numbers before he had the other play makers around him. They go down a bit because others are making plays as well.

And like stated before, Washington is a darn good player, but he doesn't start for the 49ers. Doesn't mean he is a bad player, just we have the best two in the NFL.

Calias is better than everyone on your d line this year. Justin Smith has .05 sacks. :clap:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason there all pros is because the media d rides you. Once again all the attention espn gives Kapernick. Its like when the Cowboys had what 8 pro bowlers? They didn't even deserve it there was 1 pro bowler on that team. Willis and Bowman deserve it I don't know about anyone else.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the D'backs are the most bush league organization in baseball. Whining to their senator and pleading with the Dodgers not to celebrate on their field. They have a huge inferiority complex because half the fans at a given game are there to see the opposition. As for U of A, that one title run was exciting but I think they lead the NCAA since then in first round upsets by inferior teams. U of A is a nowhere school in a nowhere town, believe me, I know. And your assertion that they have produced a lot of great NBA players is complete nonsense.

You, sir, are apparently a complete idiot with regard to college basketball, if you seriously feel that way about anything you wrote about UofA. Do you really want me to pull stats, because I will give you an opportunity to admit that you are either joking, or completely full of shit.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The only reason there all pros is because the media d rides you. Once again all the attention espn gives Kapernick. Its like when the Cowboys had what 8 pro bowlers? They didn't even deserve it there was 1 pro bowler on that team. Willis and Bowman deserve it I don't know about anyone else.

His job isn't to get sacks. Understand the defense the niners run, or go back to the cards board. You clearly have no clue what YOU'RE talking about.

chunky415

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Deeney ‏@PFF_Jeff

NaVorro Bowman currently leads our Pass Rush Productivity Rating for inside linebackers. He has 11 QB pressures in just 28 pass rush snaps.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Deeney ‏@PFF_Jeff

NaVorro Bowman currently leads our Pass Rush Productivity Rating for inside linebackers. He has 11 QB pressures in just 28 pass rush snaps.

But all he does is rack up tackles. Says the guy who watches stats and not games.

:L