• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auction style drafts....you like, or no?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in 13 auction leagues last season( Auction drafts are very relaxing imo) 2 NFL, 4 Yahoo, 7 ESPN. Auction draft interfaces were all pretty close if i had to rank them i'd go ESPN(best auto-draft ranking system) > Yahoo > NFL. As far as the league interfaces i like ESPN the best, but Yahoo has more/better scoring option if you want to customize, NFL.com was a pain especially from a phone stuff was hard to find waivers were't as clear and it lacked some of the options the other provided.
Excellent Stomp. Mucho thanks!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year ESPN allowed 25 leagues and Yahoo allowed 8 not sure on the others
25 you say, wow I thought it was ten, guess I need not worry about the number of leagues I have on ESPN. Interested in joining another " relaxing auction league" if I get this off the ground?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 you say, wow I thought it was ten, guess I need not worry about the number of leagues I have on ESPN. Interested in joining another " relaxing auction league" if I get this off the ground?

Definitely

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it's ten. Start with the B league, add suicide and coma also add now THATs a bust league. A Seahawk league couple more leagues like " now THATs a bust" league it about 7 leagues . Last year the auction league was on ESPN also, that made it 8. Also have leagues on yahoo, fantrax of course and your flea flicker ( looks like I'll have two on that site this year).
Isn't MFL pay for? Or do they have free leagues also?

Yeah they are pay. I have never used the site so I don't know if they offer a free option. But many seem to prefer it on the dynasty sites.