• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attention SEC nut swingers & ball lickers

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a recruiter, but I'm pretty sure they are all used to qualify you for jobs.
GT was the big one though. Its what got you into the prep school for West Point.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was raised to believe if you signed on to do something, you did it the best you could. Guess you were raised to be a slacker and just get by.
At times in the Army I was a slacker. But I used the army to get to where I wanted to be just like they used me for what they needed to get done. Kind of a trade off I guess.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. But you can see by me dumbing it down that it has allowed the Alabamans to participate. Its about inclusion.

Wow, get a load of this guy thinking his brain pan is head and shoulders above anything from Alabama. Sorry, but I got a 6 yr old granddaughter that could outsmart you in her sleep.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At times in the Army I was a slacker. But I used the army to get to where I wanted to be just like they used me for what they needed to get done. Kind of a trade off I guess.

I have never used anyone or anything that i didnt give 100% to it, thats called character. Apparently you dont have any. You even admitted to using tax payers dollars and slacking while doing so. What a shame to admit you have no character to all these people.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot more about the driver than you ever knew about the driver
I was pretty sure you didn't know who it was or what his relationship to OJ was or what position he played. Game over.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, get a load of this guy thinking his brain pan is head and shoulders above anything from Alabama. Sorry, but I got a 6 yr old granddaughter that could outsmart you in her sleep.
Skipped your generation huh?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately we all know way more about OJ Simpson then anyone should have to know. I mean would it have been a bad life not knowing who Johhy Cochran, Kato Kaelin, Al Collins and Judge Ito were?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skipped your generation huh?

Nope, I did quite well for myself. I know what i have, what I accomplished in life and dont need to brag to you as its internet and you would not believe it anyway. Suffice to say I have not worked a job in 20 years, am 52 yrs old and want for nothing. And no, i didnt win the lottery to get where I am.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never used anyone or anything that i didnt give 100% to it, thats called character. Apparently you dont have any. You even admitted to using tax payers dollars and slacking while doing so. What a shame to admit you have no character to all these people.
It is and its admirable. Some of us are less noble and simply do what we can to make the best of the situation we find ourselves in.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty sure you didn't know who it was or what his relationship to OJ was or what position he played. Game over.
And you were wrong. Im still not sure you know. Based on your race baiting. And missing A Huge piece of USC history related to this topic. That would have been a much more intelligent approach on your agenda and trolling. Im still not buying you as A USC or college football fan

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But its the one that qualified you for jobs; at least that's how it used to be. Mine was 133 so I submit to you that a high score does not necessarily make for a high quality soldier.

I looked it up.

The AFQT score is the most important ASVAB score, because it determines if you can enlist in the U.S. Army. However, the U.S. Army also converts the ASVAB test scores into 10 other composite score areas known as "line scores" that determine what MOS an individual may qualify for. Listed below are the parts of the ASVAB that affect your AFQT and each of the ten line scores.
  • Armed Forces Qualification Test (AFQT) - Paragraph Comprehension, Word Knowledge, Mathematics Knowledge, and Arithmetic Reasoning.
  • Clerical (CL) – Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics Knowledge.
  • Combat (CO) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Auto & Shop and Mechanical Comprehension.
  • Electronics (EL) – General Science, Arithmetic Reasoning, Mathematics Knowledge and Electronic Information.
  • Field Artillery (FA) - Arithmetic Reasoning, Mathematics Knowledge and Mechanical Comprehension.
  • General Maintenance (GM) – General Science, Auto & Shop, Mathematics Knowledge and Electronics Information.
  • General Technical (GT) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, and Arithmetic Reasoning (AR).
  • Mechanical Maintenance (MM) – Auto & Shop, Mechanical Comprehension and Electronic Information.
  • Operators and Food (OF) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Auto & Shop and Mechanical Comprehension.
  • Surveillance and Communications (SC) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Arithmetic Reasoning, Auto & Shop and Mechanical Comprehension.
  • Skilled Technical (ST) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, General Science, Mechanical Comprehension and Mathematics Knowledge.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately we all know way more about OJ Simpson then anyone should have to know. I mean would it have been a bad life not knowing who Johhy Cochran, Kato Kaelin, Al Collins and Judge Ito were?
Al Collins? Are you kidding me? LOL! I guess you got a little more to learn then.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I did quite well for myself. I know what i have, what I accomplished in life and dont need to brag to you as its internet and you would not believe it anyway. Suffice to say I have not worked a job in 20 years, am 52 yrs old and want for nothing. And no, i didnt win the lottery to get where I am.
You are right, I don't believe you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montalban needs to go back to the PF he's completely failing.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is and its admirable. Some of us are less noble and simply do what we can to make the best of the situation we find ourselves in.

Sorry, but to me thats a copout answer. My kids were raised as i was and one is a straight A student in college. One is a GM for a major restaraunt chain at 30 yrs of age and on the fast track to be a District manager in 2 years. One is in a JSOC command for the military with 12 years in and currently in parts unknown. They got this by not being slackers or just getting by. Drive and determination get you to the promised land, not just getting by.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked it up.

The AFQT score is the most important ASVAB score, because it determines if you can enlist in the U.S. Army. However, the U.S. Army also converts the ASVAB test scores into 10 other composite score areas known as "line scores" that determine what MOS an individual may qualify for. Listed below are the parts of the ASVAB that affect your AFQT and each of the ten line scores.
  • Armed Forces Qualification Test (AFQT) - Paragraph Comprehension, Word Knowledge, Mathematics Knowledge, and Arithmetic Reasoning.
  • Clerical (CL) – Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Arithmetic Reasoning and Mathematics Knowledge.
  • Combat (CO) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Auto & Shop and Mechanical Comprehension.
  • Electronics (EL) – General Science, Arithmetic Reasoning, Mathematics Knowledge and Electronic Information.
  • Field Artillery (FA) - Arithmetic Reasoning, Mathematics Knowledge and Mechanical Comprehension.
  • General Maintenance (GM) – General Science, Auto & Shop, Mathematics Knowledge and Electronics Information.
  • General Technical (GT) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, and Arithmetic Reasoning (AR).
  • Mechanical Maintenance (MM) – Auto & Shop, Mechanical Comprehension and Electronic Information.
  • Operators and Food (OF) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Auto & Shop and Mechanical Comprehension.
  • Surveillance and Communications (SC) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Arithmetic Reasoning, Auto & Shop and Mechanical Comprehension.
  • Skilled Technical (ST) - Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, General Science, Mechanical Comprehension and Mathematics Knowledge.
So you can see why GT was he most important since it deals with comprehension and reasoning. Two of the most critical skills a person can have.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way in hell you scored a 92 on the ASVAB.

A passing score for entrance into any of the services is comprised of the scores of four of the subtests: word knowledge, math knowledge, paragraph comprehension, and arithmetic reasoning. According to The Education Trust, 77% of enlistees between the ages of 17 and 20 years passed the ASVAB with a score of 31 or above in 2010.

You have demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and comprehension in 2 of the 4 areas here on this forum.
the ASVAB is a joke of an exam. I felt dumb just taking it. Almost made a perfect score