• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attention SEC nut swingers & ball lickers

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the ASVAB in 1978 as well. Your comprehensive "score" was actually the percentile ranking of your test results, not a true score. I scored in the 99th percentile which is the top one percent of test subjects for the nation.
I took the ASVAB again at my AFEES station on the way to Parris Island. My GT was 152.

Not bad for a dumb hick from Winterboro High School.
Highest I ever heard of. They would have loved you at Army basic. I remember they fell out of their chairs at my 133. They would have shuffled you off to prep school for The Point right along side me if they saw your 152,

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highest I ever heard of. They would have loved you at Army basic. I remember they fell out of their chairs at my 133. They would have shuffled you off to prep school for The Point right along side me if they saw your 152,

Started recruiting me for OCS before I ever hit Parris Island. I told them "Thanks, but no."

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started recruiting me for OCS before I ever hit Parris Island. I told them "Thanks, but no."

If it wasn't a waste of such a fine enlisted man, I'd recommend you for O.C.S
, private Gump! You are going to be a general someday!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of felt pressured but in the end I could not pass up the opportunity for a free college education. After prep school I was not accepted to West Point but was given an ROTC scholarship to complete my last two years of college and then I still had to go to OCS. It came with a six-year commitment though.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ending of the Packers/Cards game was crazy a bawls.

They are talking about it on local news now.

When they show the tip pass the local guy is like - have you ever seen anything like that.

I'm thinking you asshole, are you trolling me?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are talking about it on local news now.

When they show the tip pass the local guy is like - have you ever seen anything like that.

I'm thinking you asshole, are you trolling me?
The Td that sent it to OT and the play by Fitz were more impressive :L

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats odd is I travel all over the US and the two places I felt like I was in Deliverance country was Ohio and parts of Arkansas.

I remember your trip to Ohio. What I thought was odd was how absolutely horrible you were at squealing like a pig. I kept telling you, "it's REEEEE, REEEEEE," but you just kept going with that "ruuuuu, ruuuuu" shit.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My uncle scored a 99. Only person I've ever known who did(not that I know a bunch other than the dumb shits I was in the army with as I had a combat MOS).

But he's smart as balls. Graduated Valedictorian and all that shit. He went to college for about a year and a half and then for some reason just up and joined the Marines. Was kind of a surprise, but he loved it and became a lifer. Been retired for about 10 years now(fuck time goes by so fast)

He also stayed NCO which I never quite understood because he could have so easily have finished his degree.

I didn't know calculus and such, so I didn't do as well, but I still scored pretty high and it was one of the easiest tests I ever took - outside the GED test.
I was in the 98th percentile or something like that. had Naval recruiters tracking me down at the playgrounds where I used to shoot ball everyday. I don't know how they even found me. I probably should hve given more thought to it back then

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm caught up now. Nice thread!
The summary I've got is we have a dispirit that doesn't know anything about college football history. Trying to race bait alabama. Because he got lost and cant find his way back to the PF. He exposed himself further when the 1970 post went right over his head

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in the 98th percentile or something like that. had Naval recruiters tracking me down at the playgrounds where I used to shoot ball everyday. I don't know how they even found me. I probably should hve given more thought to it back then

That's pretty damn good. If you took it at school they give those scores to the recruiters.

I don't remember what I scored exactly, but it wasn't a 98. It was in the 90's I think. I scored high enough that I would have had my choice in jobs, but it didn't really matter what I scored because my GED fucked me on MOS choices. I just had to qualify overall.

I was a little disappointed in my score. I got a 63 on my GED and expected to ace the ASVAB. Which is why I say the GED was easier.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was thinking - looks like an easy INT, and then suddenly BOOM there he is grabbing it.

And I can't believe nobody tackled Fitz before then. Looked like highschool defense.

Jannis also had the 60 yard catch that set up the hail mary on 4th and close to 20 from there own end zone. Fitz did make the Pack defense look like a high school squad on that run after the catch. Great play by Palmer to escape the pressure and find Fitz too tho

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember your trip to Ohio. What I thought was odd was how absolutely horrible you were at squealing like a pig. I kept telling you, "it's REEEEE, REEEEEE," but you just kept going with that "ruuuuu, ruuuuu" shit.

Did you ever get them store bought teeth you said you were gonna buy. That one lone tooth in the front looked awful lonely. I also hope you got that unibrow fixed.