• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As of right now, Knowshon is ahead of Hillman.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it. Moreno as of now is the best RB on the roster. He is by no means great, but he is more effective than Hillman.

Unfortunately for him, the staff from the FO to the coaching staff are directly connected to Hillman and so therefore he will be given the benefits of all doubt.

The fact is though Moreno is better than Hillman, and probably the best RB on the roster as of now.

I am hoping for Montee Ball is eventually be the starter. Cause quite frankly even IF Moreno did get the lion's share of the carries, he will eventually get injured. That is as predictable as rain.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the FO is going to start Hillman over Moreno just because they drafted him. Moreno is a known commodity and a 5 year veteran. He is a good pass blocker, knows the system, and while not a great RB, a good one. His biggest negative is his health. Can he stay on the field?

I think they know what they have with Moreno so Hillman and Ball are getting reps in the preseason to develop them. But Hillman is showing he can't protect the football. For the record, he was not a favorite pick of mine.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I got Moreno on my fantasy team...

I don't think any Broncos RB is going to put up big #'s this season for FFB. It will be RB by committee and The odds of them all staying healthy are slim.

axman15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any Broncos RB is going to put up big #'s this season for FFB. It will be RB by committee and The odds of them all staying healthy are slim.

It's a 32 team league and he's my RB 3, so if I can get a good game or two outta him I'll be happy.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a 32 team league and he's my RB 3, so if I can get a good game or two outta him I'll be happy.

32 game league? Holy shit.

The most I have played with is 12 in a league.