• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As of now it looks like the Wild Card is our only viable hope for the playoffs

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seattle strikes early and goes up by two scores, they will beat the Cards. I can't see Stanton engineering a huge comeback in the cold up in Seattle when they are in position to just let Lynch brutalize for a while. Arians will take almost exclusively to the air which isn't ideal since the Hawks defense is much stronger in the secondary than against the run.

If the game is close, I think Cards win. Nobody closes out games in the NFL better than them.

Ill give you guys that. There have been at least a handful of games you have either taken the lead or held the lead with less then a 1 score lead in the final minutes. That's what the Hawks did a lot last year. This year they have had a chance to win in all 4 of their losses but have let opportunities slip away. All those games could have been won with a drive at the end of the game or a stop on defense. That's how razor thin the margin of error is in this league

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the defense getting healthy minus Mebane, this team can go 4-2/5-1 over the last six games. It's not that impossible to think wild card berth with a little more work to be done for the division. Yes some things need to fall our way but 6 weeks of football is still plenty of time to get things rolling.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me an optimist if you want, but I still think we get a WC spot.

Need 4 wins to get to 10, which is usually enough (I know the Cards missed last year):

- Sweep at home (not unreasonable)

- Beat PHI or AZ on the road (possible). Until we beat SF on the road I just chalk that up as a loss.