• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As of now it looks like the Wild Card is our only viable hope for the playoffs

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately we have some tough teams to contend with

Dallas 7-3 (Cowboys have tie breaker)
Packers 6-3 (We have the tie breaker)
Niners 6-3

It's gonna be a difficult task as our schedule has 5 playoff teams looming in the next 5 weeks and a week 17 match up against St Louis who would love to play the spoiler role

With the way things are looking, realistically to make the playoffs we will need to win 5 of 6 to get to 11. There's an outside chance 10 wins might do it for us, but it will all come down to tie breakers and what happens to the other 3 playoff teams contending for the 2 wild card spot.

It's gonna be a mighty tough task for the Hawks to squeak into the playoffs this year

But if we make it...we are hands down the most dangerous wild card team in the league. We've seen teams like the Packers and Giants win the superbowl going the route of the wild card...we are certainly a team capable of winning in anyone's stadium.

Things don't look great but I still believe. Why not us!

GO HAWKS

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over. Our schedule is brutal and the best we can hope for is 9-7 at this point. Time to think about fixing what is obviously wrong with the team, which unfortunately is a really long list (WR, O-line, pass rush, replacing Lynch, ...)

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point should we root for the Cards to lose or the Lions to lose?

Division should always be a priority but the Lions losing will go to 7-3 and we would only be 1 game behind them for the wc

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch backup stanton look like an all pro because he has all day to throw. Imagine wilson with a pro caliber ol. Im done with 7th rounders and 2nd round picks that just dont cut it. Get me real first round talent on the ol

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles look like they could fall to 7-3 today if the Packers win. They still have to face Dallas twice and week 14 will be a huge game for us. If we win that game then 10 wins might be enough

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch backup stanton look like an all pro because he has all day to throw. Imagine wilson with a pro caliber ol. Im done with 7th rounders and 2nd round picks that just dont cut it. Get me real first round talent on the ol

There's too many holes to fill with the draft so we'll have to be creative. Maybe some weird MLB/NFL combo trade with another mlb/nfl city where we can throw Taijuan Walker into the mix. God knows the Mariners will never do anything with him because they're too fucking cheap. Maybe Allen could grease up the M's front office to make it happen. God knows the only thing they give a crap about is pinching pennies.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The division isn't done yet. Even if Arizona wins today (which I'm not sure they will, though as I write this they are up 14-3) we're not done for, though we'll have to beat the Cards twice and it would help to take down SF twice. Realistically, we need to win at least 4 of the remaining six games, which is hard enough since we have the toughest schedule from here on out. Fortunately, San Fran looks very beatable, but this team will need to want to win right from the opening kickoff, and want to stop the run.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Division should always be a priority but the Lions losing will go to 7-3 and we would only be 1 game behind them for the wc

Lions. There is still 6 weeks of football. Not ready to concede the division yet.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles look like they could fall to 7-3 today if the Packers win. They still have to face Dallas twice and week 14 will be a huge game for us. If we win that game then 10 wins might be enough

I'd rather have Philly win this game and keep the Pack in a tie with us, since we own that tie breaker.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to think the sky isn't falling but there's just too many holes. The run blocking went to shit the second Unger left the field and the receivers can't get open to save their lives. Maybe it's the routes, maybe it's just that they aren't NFL caliber. Either way it's too much to overcome. We were having problems moving the ball against some pretty mediocre teams through the air. Now we have to run the gauntlet to end the season.

And as I say that Stafford has a huge completion to Tate.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have Philly win this game and keep the Pack in a tie with us, since we own that tie breaker.

With that said, the Pack are up 17-0

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mathematically it makes the most sense for the Packers to lose, but it doesn't look like the Eagles stand a chance today. To me the Packers are a team on the up swing and could very well win out the rest of their games. I see them winning the division over Detroit (who I see falling back down to Earth a little bit). I also see the Eagles as a team who could lose a few games in the upcoming weeks. I don't think Mark Sanchez will hold up very well.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm rooting for the Lions to win, I'm not giving up on winning the division yet.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for the Lions to win, I'm not giving up on winning the division yet.

Yeah after looking at the Lion's schedule I'm also rooting for them to beat Arizona. Lion's have a cupcake schedule in their final 6 games facing only 2 quality teams.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not over yet... We still play AZ 2 times and SF 2 times... A lot can still happen... AZ just keeps sneaking games out but I get the feeling next week were gonna get um pretty good...Stanton does not scare me.. AZ does have a good D though but I feel we can do enough to get it done... We just gotta get on a little role and start playing better on defense...

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not over yet... We still play AZ 2 times and SF 2 times... A lot can still happen... AZ just keeps sneaking games out but I get the feeling next week were gonna get um pretty good...Stanton does not scare me.. AZ does have a good D though but I feel we can do enough to get it done... We just gotta get on a little role and start playing better on defense...

Stanton doesn't scare me but 9-1 vs 6-4 is hard to overcome. We will need Arizona to have an absolute collapse in the final 6 weeks along with the Seahawks nearly winning out to even have a chance.

Looks like Detroit (7-3) and Philly (7-3) are now back in the wild card mix.

Detroit has New England next week and still have one game left against the Packers. We need them to lose those 2 games as well as one more against a losing team.

Philly has Dallas twice and one against Seattle. We probably need them to lose all 3 of those or lose 2 of 3 and lose one game against a losing team.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its over. This team isn't good enough to win 4 more games.