• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondering if it is Thea that Damian Dark kills in Arrow. Since Felicity is already in the limo when Oliver get's in in that flash forward.

This is why I was pissed off after the the mid-season finale... They were too chicken to kill of felicity, they show a 4 months in the future and they have the same conclusion as in the real time of the episode... it really looks like they are just buying time to make a death(or fake death) that we really just wont care about... I am actually predicting that it will be a fake death...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be Felicities mom. Who else would make Felicity pissed like that?

And they would not have to sacrifice an actual character.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and maybe he was around already for another team up that they are planning on doing...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be Felicities mom. Who else would make Felicity pissed like that?

And they would not have to sacrifice an actual character.

Good point... Even in this episode she was hoping Oliver would not go over the edge... After this NEW death she is OK with murder... Her mom fits that bill...

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point... Even in this episode she was hoping Oliver would not go over the edge... After this NEW death she is OK with murder... Her mom fits that bill...

But Felicity's mom was from Las Vegas where she was a cocktail waitress which was where Felicity grew up before she left for MIT. So that's why I don't think it's her.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Felicity's mom was from Las Vegas where she was a cocktail waitress which was where Felicity grew up before she left for MIT. So that's why I don't think it's her.

Why does that matter, it was a regular cemetery and I think she had history in starling city, also now that she is dating Vance she is living in starling...

oh and it cant be thea... if it was thea she would be buried at the queen estate cemetery...

Then again, do they still own the queen estate??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does that matter, it was a regular cemetery and I think she had history in starling city, also now that she is dating Vance she is living in starling...

oh and it cant be thea... if it was thea she would be buried at the queen estate cemetery...

Then again, do they still own the queen estate??
And does Thea consider herself a Queen?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) Do we know these flash-forwards dont take place in LV?
B) She has a lot of connections to SC now (Felicity, Oliver, Vance...)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the potentials...

Felicities mom
Diggle
Thea
Quentin
Roy
Laurel

Based on Oliver AND Felicities reactions (and Barry's appearance), I think that eliminates Roy and Quintin (I dont think either of those would cause Felicity to lose her shit).

Thea is now family, so she fits.
Laurel is a stretch, but OK.
Diggle fits since he was OG Team Arrow.
Felicities Mom fits as stated earlier.

Thea, Laurel and Diggle are all main characters while Felicities mom is not, but would still cause Oly and Felicity to lose their shit.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the potentials...

Felicities mom
Diggle
Thea
Quentin
Roy
Laurel

Based on Oliver AND Felicities reactions (and Barry's appearance), I think that eliminates Roy and Quintin (I dont think either of those would cause Felicity to lose her shit).

Thea is now family, so she fits.
Laurel is a stretch, but OK.
Diggle fits since he was OG Team Arrow.
Felicities Mom fits as stated earlier.

Thea, Laurel and Diggle are all main characters while Felicities mom is not, but would still cause Oly and Felicity to lose their shit.

OR it is nobody... Maybe they are acting like someone died... Probably Felicity since she did not go out to the grave... Maybe that is also proof that it is not Felicities mom since she was only in the car...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my bet actually... that it is a farce and nobody died... it is just a plan to get close to Damian Dark...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also looked like Oliver and felicities relationship was a little strained... Maybe she just doesn't care anymore whether Oliver keeps his NO kill pledge

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even convinced that Dark is who they are referring to killing at the cementary.

I could be wrong, but I do not believe Oliver or Felicity mentioned Dark's name.

I have no clue who's in the grave, but I do not think Dark was the killer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, it HAS to be either OLIVER or Felicity... Most likely oliver...

reasons:

1. This was clearly post funeral(why else would Barry have been wearing a suit??), otherwise it would not have JUST been Oliver at the grave, which crosses off Felicities mom, because why would oliver not have walked felicity back to the car??
2. if it was Thea she would have probably been buried with the rest of the queen's at the queen estate OR be taken by Merlin to bury by him.
3. If it was Laurel then her dad would have been the last person at the grave not Oliver...
4. If Diggle, then Felicity would not have told Oliver to break his pledge of no killing as Diggle is really Oliver's moral compass

If I am right, then lazy writing by the writers... If I am wrong, then lazy writing by the writers... Either way, this was a terrible move the show could make... they should have just killed off felicity instead of playing games with the audience...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highlight of the Flash episode: Story about how Zoom got his name

Biggest tragedy on Arrow: We won't be seeing that amazing ass on Felicity any time soon. I will now be taking votes on the better ass, Felicity or Patty.

Oh yeah, and you called it on Reverse Flash, Cal. My brain will explode if that is not a flashback or a different Earth.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highlight of the Flash episode: Story about how Zoom got his name

Biggest tragedy on Arrow: We won't be seeing that amazing ass on Felicity any time soon. I will now be taking votes on the better ass, Felicity or Patty.

Oh yeah, and you called it on Reverse Flash, Cal. My brain will explode if that is not a flashback or a different Earth.

the previews made it look like she was walking... But they said she might never walk again... I know they have been trying to make Green arrow into batman... Felicity is the new Barbara Gordon(oracle)??

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, it HAS to be either OLIVER or Felicity... Most likely oliver...

reasons:

1. This was clearly post funeral(why else would Barry have been wearing a suit??), otherwise it would not have JUST been Oliver at the grave, which crosses off Felicities mom, because why would oliver not have walked felicity back to the car??
2. if it was Thea she would have probably been buried with the rest of the queen's at the queen estate OR be taken by Merlin to bury by him.
3. If it was Laurel then her dad would have been the last person at the grave not Oliver...
4. If Diggle, then Felicity would not have told Oliver to break his pledge of no killing as Diggle is really Oliver's moral compass

If I am right, then lazy writing by the writers... If I am wrong, then lazy writing by the writers... Either way, this was a terrible move the show could make... they should have just killed off felicity instead of playing games with the audience...

So, you're suggesting that Oliver faked his death?

I'm going to be pissed if that's the case.