• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is blowing every other comic TV show out of the water right now IMO. Gotham's season 2 has been pretty good so far, definitely improving on season 1. I'd probably put that at a distant second.

Ill be honest, once I lowered my expectation bar to "WHY THE HELL AM I WATCHING THIS" I have been enjoying Supergirl a lot... Clearly the worst of the comic book shows...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be honest, once I lowered my expectation bar to "WHY THE HELL AM I WATCHING THIS" I have been enjoying Supergirl a lot... Clearly the worst of the comic book shows...
LOL

I have already completely forgot about this show. I am still recording it, but I have not seen it in about a month.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DD and JJ were absolutely awesome, but I agree that they should be held in a different category.

Of the broadcast TV Marvel/DC shows (TWD and iZombie are removed from this discussion, IMHO)...

Gotham
SHIELD
Flash
Agent Carter
Arrow

All are watchable, though. And SHIELD is probably the biggest in scope, given its standing in the MCU.

I disagree about Gotham only because it still doesn't know its identity... Arrow might be last right now, but it is kind of unfair since it has been on for so much longer than the others... And at least Arrow sometimes has great episodes still... Actually the past couple episodes have been pretty good...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy Supergirl...but I admist I'll watch anything that they put an "S" on.

But yeah, it's no Flash.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I have already completely forgot about this show. I am still recording it, but I have not seen it in about a month.

Once I realized what it is, it is not bad... Plus they brought in a fan favorite superhero(martian manhunter) ... I actually think that it could have lasting affect....

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I'd say Dare Devil and Jessica Jones are at the top if we're counting Netflix. S.H.I.E.L.D. is getting there though.

Supergirl ......didn't even bother with that one. I'd rather see a dedicated Apache Chief series. Same with iZombie. I heard that one basically wipes its ass with the source material.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy Supergirl...but I admist I'll watch anything that they put an "S" on.

But yeah, it's no Flash.

I am having a lot of fun with flash... Really am interested in Wally West, and him hopefully becoming kid flash, and am very interested in finding out who zoom is...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow still has potential.

They've had GREAT villains.

It'll be interesting to see how the team operates without Felicity's tech savvy.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow still has potential.

They've had GREAT villains.

It'll be interesting to see how the team operates without Felicity's tech savvy.

Maybe she becomes spectre...

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've nearly completed the first season of Arrow on Netflix. It's ridiculously good. I'm surprised so many are critical of the show. It sounds like it falls apart in later seasons, as it seems like they totally ruined the Laurel and Thea characters.

I loved the first season of Flash, but it seems like they're really overextending the characters and story arc now.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've nearly completed the first season of Arrow on Netflix. It's ridiculously good. I'm surprised so many are critical of the show. It sounds like it falls apart in later seasons, as it seems like they totally ruined the Laurel and Thea characters.

I loved the first season of Flash, but it seems like they're really overextending the characters and story arc now.

I LOVE the first season.

The problem isn't so much either female character, it's just that the same issue keeps coming up over and over and over again (as mentioned above, Ollie hides something they find out and lose their minds).

It was the same problem that the Smallville writers had when Clark would hide the truth from his friends rather than expose his powers.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 3 of arrow may not have been good (and that's only by it's own high standard), it's nowhere near as bad as Smallville season 7 or season 5 (aka the worst season of any show in the history of TV shows).

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE the first season.

The problem isn't so much either female character, it's just that the same issue keeps coming up over and over and over again (as mentioned above, Ollie hides something they find out and lose their minds).

It was the same problem that the Smallville writers had when Clark would hide the truth from his friends rather than expose his powers.

Just to add to this: I don't like how they became so soft. They set up Arrow for a dark tone, they tried to make it too much like the flash when that's not the character they created...

...and yes, the flashbacks are annoying at this point, not helpful.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add to this: I don't like how they became so soft. They set up Arrow for a dark tone, they tried to make it too much like the flash when that's not the character they created...

...and yes, the flashbacks are annoying at this point, not helpful.
The flashbacks have nothing to do with anything anymore. They are just telling a different story. To be fair, they did say that the flashbacks would be stand-alone this season. so we should not have expected anything different.

But why bother with them at all if they are not adding to the "now" storyline?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flashbacks have nothing to do with anything anymore. They are just telling a different story. To be fair, they did say that the flashbacks would be stand-alone this season. so we should not have expected anything different.

But why bother with them at all if they are not adding to the "now" storyline?

Exactly. it's silly and pointless.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to criticize the Flash for ignoring Zoom for so many episodes but it makes sense now why Zoom wasn't appearing. He is fattening Barry up. I liked everything about last week's episode except for the inconsistency of the Patty character. It would have been better if she had shot the weather guy imo. Most of her scenes didn't make much sense.

Mark Hamil as the Joker... I mean the Trickster was great.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right! Totally forgot about the mid season cliff hanger. :doh:

I think it's too obvious that she's going to be the one that dies now. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Diggle or Diggle's brother who kicks the bucket. I do, however, find the idea of Olliver being consumed by the Green Arrow after Felicity's death quite intriguing. Might open the door for the full-fledged beard-rocking Green Arrow we're all used to from the comic books.