• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a big fan of Smallville for its first 2 seasons before it got stupid.

I tried both Arrow and The Flash recently, and they were both worse than the horrific last seasons of Smallville. Unwatchable for me.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sara....ugh. what a terrible plot turn.

Let her die.

They are obviously killing Felicity at some point. Her, Diggle and Thea are all likely candidates. I don't believe any of them are real canon characters.
They are bringing Sara back for the spin off show "Legends of Tomorrow", in which she will be a regular.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thea can't die she's immortal just like Sara

The lazarous pit does not make you immortal.

Ras is immortal because he can keep using the lazarous pit. It's not a one shot deal.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried both Arrow and The Flash recently, and they were both worse than the horrific last seasons of Smallville. Unwatchable for me.

Ok, I agree with you taht season 2 was arguably the peak of Smallville because it was, IMO, what their initial concept of the show was to be at it's peak.

I've read a lot of die hards loved season 3 for being so dark. But I found it choppy and scattered and when you need 3 seasons to resolve the overall plotline (they really finished parts of season 3 in season 6 with level 33) while ignoring it for years...you've kind of failed the audience.

Season 6 was fantastic IMO.

Season 5 was the lowest point of the show because every character was retarded and made terrible life decisions (lana and lex was the single worst idea in the history of the show, yes worse than fat sucking vampire).

Season 7 they got lost a bit and it seemed like they were just spending time to get to the peak.

Seasons 8-10 were pretty freaking sweet IMO, although you could certainly argue they had jumped the shark and basically become a spin off show ("Metropolis" if you will...) by that point.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are bringing Sara back for the spin off show "Legends of Tomorrow", in which she will be a regular.

Ugh...so they need to make arrow stupid to bring her back?

Pull an Elektra and ruin your own show/movie. Dont' mess with Arrow, which has been just awesome, although I like a darker show like season 1 more than the lighter side it's been.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...so they need to make arrow stupid to bring her back?

Pull an Elektra and ruin your own show/movie. Dont' mess with Arrow, which has been just awesome, although I like a darker show like season 1 more than the lighter side it's been.
The do this alot in comic books.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time labeling Arrow as "awesome".

The first season was ok-to-good and the second season was a solid OK. At this point, Flash has sprinted ahead as the best-of-the universe. Heck, if we are to assume that Constantine was in the same universe, that currently holds the #3 slot (even though it doesnt exist anymore).

I actually hope Constantine becomes a reg on Legends.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The do this alot in comic books.

Yes but they usually save it for their own material.

And to be frank some of the rebirths have been pretty well done (Jason Todd and Bucky come to mind).

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arrow's first season is good. Two is okay and three got terrible real quick so I stopped watching. The Flash is just terrible, no way around that.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking this show deserves it's own thread after last night. This Zoom character is bad ass.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have avoided doing research into the comic version of Zoom so I can be surprised when his identity is revealed.

At this point, I think it is E2 Barry, but that doesn't make sense because Wells said "I love Barry" at the end of the episode. If E2 Barry were Zoom, Wells would not feel that way.

My candidate #2 is E2 Eddie. The Thawne family has already been shown to be "Meta-sensitive", any we have no reason to believe E2 Eddie is dead.

#3 is E2 Joe. Zoom is voiced by Tony Todd, a black actor. He is also a large, imposing figure. The only one of our known characters who matches that is Joe.

Finally, E2 Eobard. I think this would be a cop out, though. Bringing back the baddie they killed in season 1? Let's move on.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this show... First season was all about trying to be like the Arrow show... But now it has formed its own identity and it kicks ass.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sooo much better than Arrow. Arrow has become a joke. And not a good one.

It's the Thea and Laurel story lines that drag the show down. Also, haven't we gotten enough flashbacks or is it just me? Gotham and the Flash are improving while Arrow seems to be stuck in the same place. Too bad there was not 2 graves in that teaser so that Arrow can ditch the dead weight.

As for Zoom what are your thoughts on the theory that it is Barry's Dad? For it to be Barry or his family wouldn't that require a second Reverse Flash? I thought Eobard Thawn was an anomaly for Earth 1.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sooo much better than Arrow. Arrow has become a joke. And not a good one.
Honestly season 3 in Arrow was absolutely awful... Surprised I finished it. But they got back on track with this new season. It's worth getting back into if you're ever in the mood. But I agree. The Flash is by far the better show now.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have avoided doing research into the comic version of Zoom so I can be surprised when his identity is revealed.

At this point, I think it is E2 Barry, but that doesn't make sense because Wells said "I love Barry" at the end of the episode. If E2 Barry were Zoom, Wells would not feel that way.

My candidate #2 is E2 Eddie. The Thawne family has already been shown to be "Meta-sensitive", any we have no reason to believe E2 Eddie is dead.

#3 is E2 Joe. Zoom is voiced by Tony Todd, a black actor. He is also a large, imposing figure. The only one of our known characters who matches that is Joe.

Finally, E2 Eobard. I think this would be a cop out, though. Bringing back the baddie they killed in season 1? Let's move on.

If it's Joe how will he ever open up that restaurant in Santa Fe?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Thea and Laurel story lines that drag the show down. Also, haven't we gotten enough flashbacks or is it just me? Gotham and the Flash are improving while Arrow seems to be stuck in the same place. Too bad there was not 2 graves in that teaser so that Arrow can ditch the dead weight.

As for Zoom what are your thoughts on the theory that it is Barry's Dad? For it to be Barry or his family wouldn't that require a second Reverse Flash? I thought Eobard Thawn was an anomaly for Earth 1.

But that is not fair... Arrow is already at season 4 while Flash and Gotham are in season 2... I will agree that the arrow has become too much of a harem, but at least it continues to bring in new villains for the comic book geeks...

Thats kind of what i dislike about gotham, it still doesn't have an identity on whether it wants to be a comic book show or a regular detective show...

I love all 3 still... And it is nice to see the flash just getting better and better... Cant wait until GROD...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hadnt heard the "Barry's dad" theory, but I like that one as well. Maybe it is actually E1 Barry's dad??

Who is to say Eobard did not come back in time on E2 as well? Like I said, though, I hope that is not the solution. I want a new villain.