• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know so will i... But it is the most likely scenario IMO...

It's a rather obvious "viewer hook" at this point, as they did not choose the four month, aka May, timeline by accident.

I really do not want to think it was Oliver faking his own death, but you make some good points.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't agreed with everything Arrow has done, but this week was the first to disappoint me.

As much as I agree, and would vote for Felicity over Patti. There's just no need to keep her around. She doens't belong here (nor does Thea or Diggle...but that's a separate issue).

I'm gonna go with Diggle for now. Even though I think that's the most disappointing choice.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Felicity can't be up walking around showing off those amazing glutes, ratings could turn south quickly lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Felicity can't be up walking around showing off those amazing glutes, ratings could turn south quickly lol

Interesting thing is without Ray Palmer there I am not sure how they can even write in a miracle cure... Palmer could have injected her with the nano technology same way felicity saved him last season...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting thing is without Ray Palmer there I am not sure how they can even write in a miracle cure... Palmer could have injected her with the nano technology same way felicity saved him last season...
I'm thinking if the LoS can dunk you and bring you back to life, they can mix you a drink to help you walk again.... but I'm betting on Palmer

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't agreed with everything Arrow has done, but this week was the first to disappoint me.

As much as I agree, and would vote for Felicity over Patti. There's just no need to keep her around. She doens't belong here (nor does Thea or Diggle...but that's a separate issue).

I'm gonna go with Diggle for now. Even though I think that's the most disappointing choice.

If we're talking about full package then I agree felicity, but purely on the glutes? definitely Patty.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felicity dub'd herself Hot Wheels as her code name. Quite fitting.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hated this weeks episode... didn't like last weeks episode too much either... Get back to the ZOOM story...

But it was cool to mention Hunter Zolomon who was ZOOM in the comics...

But this week didn't make sense IMO(too much time travel logic).

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hated this weeks episode... didn't like last weeks episode too much either... Get back to the ZOOM story...

But it was cool to mention Hunter Zolomon who was ZOOM in the comics...

But this week didn't make sense IMO(too much time travel logic).

Yeah, I guess the time remnant thing makes sense if you add speed force to the equation but it still didn't make much sense. If you erase a person from existence then they should not exist in the past or future.

We all want ZOOM, but luckily we'll get some King Shark in a week or two. That MIGHT hold me over, depends on if it's as lame as the last Grodd episode.

"Afghanistan has been good for you!" - Diggle, 2016. That Diggle Bros flashback was soooo bad.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess the time remnant thing makes sense if you add speed force to the equation but it still didn't make much sense. If you erase a person from existence then they should not exist in the past or future.

We all want ZOOM, but luckily we'll get some King Shark in a week or two. That MIGHT hold me over, depends on if it's as lame as the last Grodd episode.

"Afghanistan has been good for you!" - Diggle, 2016. That Diggle Bros flashback was soooo bad.

Yea, that made no sense, but I didn't really make a comment about it because they were already getting into the zoom story line... But they built up the Grodd story line so much and then just ended with a simple you go to earth 2 paradise... they could always bring him back into the story, but it seemed like to quick of an out for such a major villain...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I try to keep a level of suspended disbelief when it comes to casting. But having a 6'2" guy and a 5'7" guy playing brothers is a bit hard to swallow.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to keep a level of suspended disbelief when it comes to casting. But having a 6'2" guy and a 5'7" guy playing brothers is a bit hard to swallow.

Why??? Danny Devito and Arnold Shwartzenager were twins!!!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just an awful Flash episode IMO. Probably the worst one yet.

I liked the Zolomon easter egg for sure. But the rest? Meh.

Reverse flash is done. He and his entire legacy was erased from existence. Stop it. This is a major blackmark. Also, releasing him makes no sense. Just f*cking kill him. Problem solved.

Zoom is the story, stop with this nonsense.

I'm glad Grodd hasn't been a major role. Mind control is such a weak ass power for writing stories.