• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, just saying I doubt it would take 40 years to relay the message, be that vague and bank on that being how things play out.

If the message wasn't sent during the original timeline then every hero would have been mind controlled. Who knows how long they would have been under alien control, perhaps 40 years.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the message wasn't sent during the original timeline then every hero would have been mind controlled. Who knows how long they would have been under alien control, perhaps 40 years.

Why wouldn't the message have just been "don't go to X warehouse, blow the damn thing up?"

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck! I have a whole new appreciation for Katie Cassidy. Every time I see her on Arrow, I'll have visions of this. The last 25 seconds. :10:
Enjoy my friends.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about time travel in general, but LOT has had some really on-point episodes recently.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't the message have just been "don't go to X warehouse, blow the damn thing up?"

That would be directly changing the timeline? But if he just says to not trust anyone then it's more vague. I just felt like it was something I could overlook. You know as well as I do that the Flash has a ton of plot holes.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be directly changing the timeline? But if he just says to not trust anyone then it's more vague. I just felt like it was something I could overlook. You know as well as I do that the Flash has a ton of plot holes.

Yeah, I guess I"m just gonna say that I don't think that message was for Invasion.

I still think it was for something else.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess I"m just gonna say that I don't think that message was for Invasion.

I still think it was for something else.

if the message was in the "flash" show, then I would agree... but the fact that it was in another show the message HAS to do something with the whole Arrow-verse... which that means has to be worth a team up... and this was the team up we had right afterwards...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the message was in the "flash" show, then I would agree... but the fact that it was in another show the message HAS to do something with the whole Arrow-verse... which that means has to be worth a team up... and this was the team up we had right afterwards...

Maybe i'm just too fixated on the "captain hunter" part when Barry knew that captain hunter wasn't around during "flashpoint"

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe i'm just too fixated on the "captain hunter" part when Barry knew that captain hunter wasn't around during "flashpoint"

I totally understand the disappointment(lack of a better word)...

But maybe the message was meant to have multiple affects...

First, it brought flashpoint and Barry's betrayal into light... then It certainly saved them all from being Mind controlled, and helped get them out of it... then it helped everyone get OVER barry's betrayal, Especially Cisco... Then it helped show the LoT the affects of time travel, and made them question even more whether they can or should change things...

Maybe you are right that there is some importance of it that still hasn't been mentioned, and will happen later on... maybe Barry was apologizing because he brought reverse flash back to the universe...

IDK... and IDK if we will ever find out... cause like I said, it isn't a "flash" show problem, it is a LoT show problem...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally understand the disappointment(lack of a better word)...

But maybe the message was meant to have multiple affects...

First, it brought flashpoint and Barry's betrayal into light... then It certainly saved them all from being Mind controlled, and helped get them out of it... then it helped everyone get OVER barry's betrayal, Especially Cisco... Then it helped show the LoT the affects of time travel, and made them question even more whether they can or should change things...

Maybe you are right that there is some importance of it that still hasn't been mentioned, and will happen later on... maybe Barry was apologizing because he brought reverse flash back to the universe...

IDK... and IDK if we will ever find out... cause like I said, it isn't a "flash" show problem, it is a LoT show problem...

All great points.

Thanks for indulging me, lol.

I guess Barry could've been mind controlled for 50 years, but that also wouldn't explain why the newspaper hadn't changed and he was still disappearing in a "crisis" in like 8-10 years.

Idk. Maybe i'm just focusing on all the minutia too much.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost time to start back up.

I'm wondering who SHE is (in Arrow).

Because we know who she is not.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost time to start back up.

I'm wondering who SHE is (in Arrow).

Because we know who she is not.
They showed that in the freaking trailer. While it was obvious it was the E1 version, why spell out IN THE TRAILER that it wasn't her?

Way too spoilery.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed that in the freaking trailer. While it was obvious it was the E1 version, why spell out IN THE TRAILER that it wasn't her?

Way too spoilery.

I assume you mean E2.

I haven't seen the trailer yet But you knew it wasn't the actual one.

Although they easily could've brought her back via Flashpoint. But that would've been a little much.

Still think they should've killed Felicity for story's sake. Even though she's stupid hot.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume you mean E2.

I haven't seen the trailer yet But you knew it wasn't the actual one.

Although they easily could've brought her back via Flashpoint. But that would've been a little much.

Still think they should've killed Felicity for story's sake. Even though she's stupid hot.
I didn't mean E2. But I did mean "wasn't"...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean E2. But I did mean "wasn't"...

which of course leads to the question, how the fuck did she get here. And how does she know who he is.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flash was ok.

Still nothing earth shattering yet.

I still feel like this entire "Flashpoint" was really about giving us Killer Frost at some point.