• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having it destroy the box is a good point. But when he is released, he looks to appear in close proximity, so he will be released on the sun. Problem solved.

Assuming the box is strong enough to survive the sun... So? Isn't burying it on the sun an effective hiding spot?

And maybe they wouldn't even need the LoT's help. Just "last week", the president declared the team national heros (even if it was a top secret ceremony), so maybe she would have assisted.

Or have Kara fly it out.

Yeah, you would think letting Kara throw it into the sun would be plan A.

or maybe just have her bury it on Jupiter or something crazy like that.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanna guess that Savitar is Barry from the future, but the ending to the episode last night is troublesome, or a world class red herring.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanna guess that Savitar is Barry from the future, but the ending to the episode last night is troublesome, or a world class red herring.

with time travel an option, who knows... But I feel more like it is Jay Garrick... he kind of seemed a little evil to me at the end... not sure if I was picking up on something that wasn't really there...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with time travel an option, who knows... But I feel more like it is Jay Garrick... he kind of seemed a little evil to me at the end... not sure if I was picking up on something that wasn't really there...

My backup was gonna be Wally.

He already knew who everyone was. Knew all about them.

But he was a bit preachy like Garrick.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But my biggest guess for Barry was from LOT.

You don't send a message 40 years in the future for the alien invasion we just had. And he said don't trust anyone, not even him.

But at the same time, shouldn't he have known Rip was gone after this last Invasion event? When Rip didn't show up with the rest of the crew?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But my biggest guess for Barry was from LOT.

You don't send a message 40 years in the future for the alien invasion we just had. And he said don't trust anyone, not even him.

But at the same time, shouldn't he have known Rip was gone after this last Invasion event? When Rip didn't show up with the rest of the crew?

He didn't know who would be in charge of LOT when the message would be received... so that to me is irrelevant...

Not sure how to respond to the rest since time travel is so confusing... It is possible that the message sent was what saved the day, because of it Barry and Oliver were not mind controlled... and were able to get to the NEXT obstacle much faster... maybe without it they would not have had a chance of winning... so maybe the message's purpose was already solved...

But who knows...

I would think the biggest hints would not be on a different show nor on a crossover...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't know who would be in charge of LOT when the message would be received... so that to me is irrelevant...

Not sure how to respond to the rest since time travel is so confusing... It is possible that the message sent was what saved the day, because of it Barry and Oliver were not mind controlled... and were able to get to the NEXT obstacle much faster... maybe without it they would not have had a chance of winning... so maybe the message's purpose was already solved...

But who knows...

I would think the biggest hints would not be on a different show nor on a crossover...

The message specifically referenced "Captain Hunter" by name.

Barry and Oliver only stayed because after the message no one wanted Barry around and Oliver said he wasn't going anywhere without Barry.

I can't imagine that was the plan for that message.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The message specifically referenced "Captain Hunter" by name.

Barry and Oliver only stayed because after the message no one wanted Barry around and Oliver said he wasn't going anywhere without Barry.

I can't imagine that was the plan for that message.

But that also saved the day, saved the world, saved the American way of life...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, just saying I doubt it would take 40 years to relay the message, be that vague and bank on that being how things play out.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, if you knew all that, wouldn't you just not send Super Girl? lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if you knew all that, wouldn't you just not send Super Girl? lol

true, but I feel like it did more than just save the lives... it also ultimately got cisco to trust him again(maybe not directly)... Maybe without it the team would have found out about it another way, and would HAVE let Barry sacrifice himself to the aliens...

I really don't have a clue... just trying to make sense of it...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, but I feel like it did more than just save the lives... it also ultimately got cisco to trust him again(maybe not directly)... Maybe without it the team would have found out about it another way, and would HAVE let Barry sacrifice himself to the aliens...

I really don't have a clue... just trying to make sense of it...

To me the biggest thing is that he named Hunter.

So Hunter in theory is coming back at some point.

But if he knew Hunter wasn't there for the Invasion, he wouldn't be warning him about that....I think?

Gah! I hate time travel. lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow...just....um....WHAT!?!?!?!

How does Flash keep screwing this up while Arrow continues to be good?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow...just....um....WHAT!?!?!?!

How does Flash keep screwing this up while Arrow continues to be good?

How do you think Laural came back?? do you think it is a different earth Laural?? Did earth 2 laural die or go back to earth 2(helped Zoom in earth one)?? I actually don't remember...

I do remember when she died, there was some weirdness, but can they really say she faked her death when it ruined Oliver, Sarah, and her father??

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you think Laural came back?? do you think it is a different earth Laural?? Did earth 2 laural die or go back to earth 2(helped Zoom in earth one)?? I actually don't remember...

I do remember when she died, there was some weirdness, but can they really say she faked her death when it ruined Oliver, Sarah, and her father??

The more I think it's something set up by Prometheus. Because they changed the codes to get in, so the original laurel wouldn't know the new ones.

Or it has something to do with LOT maybe that we haven't seen yet?

I really don't know.

But I will say i wish they didn't put the other major twist of last night's episode in the teaser/episode preview.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think it's something set up by Prometheus. Because they changed the codes to get in, so the original laurel wouldn't know the new ones.

Or it has something to do with LOT maybe that we haven't seen yet?

I really don't know.

But I will say i wish they didn't put the other major twist of last night's episode in the teaser/episode preview.

Luckily, I don't watch previews... or at least I try to avoid them... so I didn't know this was happening...

BUT I am unsure how much I care about the twist... Werent we HOPING that it was she who died in the first place... because she really didn't bring much to the show anymore...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily, I don't watch previews... or at least I try to avoid them... so I didn't know this was happening...

BUT I am unsure how much I care about the twist... Werent we HOPING that it was she who died in the first place... because she really didn't bring much to the show anymore...

I was referring to the new female on the team...they showed that one in the preview. Not the Laurel one.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and as for the problem with flash... Flash got in its own way... they try to make time travel a theme, and cant really avoid doing it since the original premise was a time travel change... then to fix help fix their time travel "mistakes" they allowed for the existence of alternate earths... Which is fine, since this is in the comics too, but it makes for some very lazy story telling... To really enjoy the show you just have to stop questioning the time travel, alternate earths... But they try SOOO hard to explain it, which makes it even harder to stop questioning it...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the new female on the team...they showed that one in the preview. Not the Laurel one.

now I am confused... Artemis' betrayal was shown in the previous episode... unless you are talking about something else...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now I am confused... Artemis' betrayal was shown in the previous episode... unless you are talking about something else...

It wasn't clear what exactly was going on then.

It was hinted at, sure.

But still...