• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BIG crossover is really an exciting thing. So much potential for them here. Hope they don't blow it. lol
I am surprised they are doing it before they resolve Flashpoint.

And I thought they said Flashpoint was only going to last about 4 episodes...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised they are doing it before they resolve Flashpoint.

And I thought they said Flashpoint was only going to last about 4 episodes...

They did. They've really screwed this season up.

Especially when it was TOTALLY absurd to have him do it in the first place after that episode where he literally was stuck in the speed force until he resolved his mother's death in S2.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...

Not a single post during the big cross-over.

Anyway, my favorite part was Ray saying "She kinda looks like my cousin". Is that the first acknowledgement of Routh's history on the show?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...

Not a single post during the big cross-over.

Anyway, my favorite part was Ray saying "She kinda looks like my cousin". Is that the first acknowledgement of Routh's history on the show?

I thought he made a quip like that during one arrow episode. But this one was great.

I just binge watched all 4 episodes. Well only 3 were a true crossover.

The flash one sucked the hardest. Mind control is super lame.

I liked the arrow basically showin what if for Ollie and Sarah.

But how would the dominators even know what Barry did? Major plot hole there. Also flashpoint still affecting the timeline soooooopo not sure what flashpoint is supposed to be now. Clearly more than 4 episodes.

LOT was pretty good although the Ollie Kara convo was weird. You need all your big guns at all times.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Arrow episode was the 100th ep for Arrow. That was why they brought back all the old characters (even if they weren't able to get all the actors). Surprised they would bury a milestone ep in something this.

My main takeaway from this crossover event is that while she is not, Benoist is a HORRIBLE actress. I mean, seriously bad. Every time she was on screen she was smirking like she couldn't believe she was able to hang out with the cool kids. Dude, you are Supergirl. You could wipe all these fools out without even making an effort (granted, maybe not Barry).

Speaking of power, though...

How in the hell did she and Barry not turn the Techno-babe into a pile of jelly? SG punched her with all her might (that alone would have ended her), then Barry punched her while running full speed when she was still flying from SG's punch. That should have literally flattened her.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Arrow episode was the 100th ep for Arrow. That was why they brought back all the old characters (even if they weren't able to get all the actors). Surprised they would bury a milestone ep in something this.

My main takeaway from this crossover event is that while she is not, Benoist is a HORRIBLE actress. I mean, seriously bad. Every time she was on screen she was smirking like she couldn't believe she was able to hang out with the cool kids. Dude, you are Supergirl. You could wipe all these fools out without even making an effort (granted, maybe not Barry).

Speaking of power, though...

How in the hell did she and Barry not turn the Techno-babe into a pile of jelly? SG punched her with all her might (that alone would have ended her), then Barry punched her while running full speed when she was still flying from SG's punch. That should have literally flattened her.

Well to be fair there aren't this many heroes on her earth (earth 38 lol).

She even said it's her and her cousin (probably didn't wanna freak anyone out about a martian? lol).

As for the punching, I think we just have to treat it like the same way you would when Superman threw hammers like that. It's hard, but it's not FULL bore. Otherwise SG also would've killed the team when they were practicing/training.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She even said it's her and her cousin (probably didn't wanna freak anyone out about a martian? lol).

As for the punching, I think we just have to treat it like the same way you would when Superman threw hammers like that. It's hard, but it's not FULL bore. Otherwise SG also would've killed the team when they were practicing/training.

I remember in one of the last justice league episodes when superman says to darkseid that he never fought full force in fear of killing anyone. And pretty much thanked darkseid for the opportunity to fight at FULL strength. He of course lost and let lex Luthor save the day.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember in one of the last justice league episodes when superman says to darkseid that he never fought full force in fear of killing anyone. And pretty much thanked darkseid for the opportunity to fight at FULL strength. He of course lost and let lex Luthor save the day.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he made a quip like that during one arrow episode. But this one was great.

I just binge watched all 4 episodes. Well only 3 were a true crossover.

The flash one sucked the hardest. Mind control is super lame.

I liked the arrow basically showin what if for Ollie and Sarah.

But how would the dominators even know what Barry did? Major plot hole there. Also flashpoint still affecting the timeline soooooopo not sure what flashpoint is supposed to be now. Clearly more than 4 episodes.

LOT was pretty good although the Ollie Kara convo was weird. You need all your big guns at all times.

Yea. I laughed at that line. But then remembered how we thought power girl would be in flash. Maybe this is an opening.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MY. FAVORITE. SCENE.

In all of Justice League that and the twilight episode were my favorites.

That was an EPIC smackdown.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MY. FAVORITE. SCENE.

In all of Justice League that and the twilight episode were my favorites.

That was an EPIC smackdown.

was amazing... but my point was to answer @calsnowskier question about how the techno babe wasn't DESTROYED...

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not so sure it is the actress. It's the character. The biggest problem with the show is that she is Super girl. It's like she should be in high school. Smallville anyone? This show needs to be Super Woman!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Candice Patton (Iris) is the hottest woman on the Flash. Joe's new girlfriend is hot too.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Candice Patton (Iris) is the hottest woman on the Flash. Joe's new girlfriend is hot too.

The Flash always has some nice talent.

This was a pretty interesting episode for the story.

I'm curious how the baddies solved Barry's latest scientific genius solution.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why not launch the box into the sun? They are dealing with a god. Isn't that major enough to request assistance from the LoT?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why not launch the box into the sun? They are dealing with a god. Isn't that major enough to request assistance from the LoT?

I'm not familiar with the character that much, is he an actual god or just as the first person to access the speed force he's got more knowledge and power than the rest of the speedsters?

I too thought launching that bitch into the sun makes sense....BUT.

Would it destroy the box and release him?

If he is a god, is the stone magic and can survive the sun?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not familiar with the character that much, is he an actual god or just as the first person to access the speed force he's got more knowledge and power than the rest of the speedsters?

I too thought launching that bitch into the sun makes sense....BUT.

Would it destroy the box and release him?

If he is a god, is the stone magic and can survive the sun?
Having it destroy the box is a good point. But when he is released, he looks to appear in close proximity, so he will be released on the sun. Problem solved.

Assuming the box is strong enough to survive the sun... So? Isn't burying it on the sun an effective hiding spot?

And maybe they wouldn't even need the LoT's help. Just "last week", the president declared the team national heros (even if it was a top secret ceremony), so maybe she would have assisted.

Or have Kara fly it out.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I just realized that there has yet to be a single mention here about Star Labs owning the Hall of Justice.