• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the casting of superman was perfect... at least for THIS show... he is just as CAMPY as the show, but still keeps the spirit of superman... Thats what i respect with the whole show, it is very light and fluffy, but it really has stayed true...

and throws in some superman geeks presents, like Metallo!!!!

LOVE my superman geek presents.

I actually really like his Clark Kent as well.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

I think it's the weakest of the ones I've watched so far.

Arrow is darker and frankly I'm kinda digging it. Less whiny drama, more ass kicking.

And Supergirl was really good IMO. The guying Superman is great. Fantastic casting move.

They learned from other CW shows and cut the drama of Kara/Jimmy fast (although probably too fast and weird like Smallville S3 with Clark/Lana). And the Cadmus Labs aspect is...intriguing. A lot of potential there.

I haven't watched Supergirl yet, but I just envision it being laced with borderline-extreme feminist propaganda, based on the promos I've seen, which makes me hesitant to give it a chance.

I can understand your views toward the third season of Flash, as I have some issues with it as well, but it's early and I think the foundation is intriguing, as you just know that Thawne has some elaborate scheme in the works.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched Supergirl yet, but I just envision it being laced with borderline-extreme feminist propaganda, based on the promos I've seen, which makes me hesitant to give it a chance.

I can understand your views toward the third season of Flash, as I have some issues with it as well, but it's early and I think the foundation is intriguing, as you just know that Thawne has some elaborate scheme in the works.

It's a weaker foundation for me IMO.

How does Anarchy know anything?

why does a guy without the speed force get to see an alternate timeline?

The Cisco thing was stupid and pointless.

The Caitlin part was the most obvious turn, the only question is what turns her bad.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched tonight's arrow....couldn't be more pleased with where this is heading.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

S1 of SG was way over the top with the "you go girl" factor. But I heard an interview a little after the move to the CW was announced that they would make a point to tone that down. And I didn't notice any (much) in the S2 premiere.

Flash is a bit of a dumpster fire right now. Time travel is rarely done well on TV or in the movies, and this is falling into a lot of the same traps. I like the show, but this arc is not grabbing me yet.

Arrow looked kick-ass. Unfortunately, my DVR farted during the conversation between Olly and the Rag Man, so while I know they are now allies, I missed the whole convo establishing who Rag Man is. I expect to find that scene on line in next day or two.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S1 of SG was way over the top with the "you go girl" factor. But I heard an interview a little after the move to the CW was announced that they would make a point to tone that down. And I didn't notice any (much) in the S2 premiere.

Flash is a bit of a dumpster fire right now. Time travel is rarely done well on TV or in the movies, and this is falling into a lot of the same traps. I like the show, but this arc is not grabbing me yet.

Arrow looked kick-ass. Unfortunately, my DVR farted during the conversation between Olly and the Rag Man, so while I know they are now allies, I missed the whole convo establishing who Rag Man is. I expect to find that scene on line in next day or two.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah agreed. Definitely toned down, although Kat did bring some good advice, but not at the "you go girl" level.

I think they're making a BIG mistake if they don't bring SG into the Arrow-verse.

Could you imagine SG/Flash/Arrow v. Cadmus crossover episode?

Legend.....dary.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah agreed. Definitely toned down, although Kat did bring some good advice, but not at the "you go girl" level.

I think they're making a BIG mistake if they don't bring SG into the Arrow-verse.

Could you imagine SG/Flash/Arrow v. Cadmus crossover episode?

Legend.....dary.

I believe they are. The four shows crossover later this season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe they are. The four shows crossover later this season.
Flash allows for easy crossovers.

But I don't expect SG to permanently move to E1. I think that show will remain based in ESG.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching Legends...

1) Katy Lotz is NOT attractive.

2) Why did they completely abandon the cliff hanger from last season?

3) So when they change things in the past, it effects the "present". But none of their changes effect them or any of the other characters we know.

4) Katy Lotz is REALLY not attractive

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3) So when they change things in the past, it effects the "present". But none of their changes effect them or any of the other characters we know.

I haven't watched Legends yet. I actually stupidly forgot to set my DVR. I'll bang it out either tonight or tomorrow night.

I'm a little sad because the cliff hanger from last season seemed pretty cool.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May have something to do with the Flashpoint that happened on the Flash.
So time travel on a completely different show effects them, but their own time travel does not? And the time travel in both shows completely ignores everything on Arrow (except for a dropped comment on Flash, of course).

Makes sense.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So time travel on a completely different show effects them, but their own time travel does not? And the time travel in both shows completely ignores everything on Arrow (except for a dropped comment on Flash, of course).

Makes sense.
It will give you headache if think about it too much.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense.

That's EXACTLY why I said they should've made Flashpoint the 4 part crossover. Do this other one next year or the 2nd half of the season. Flashpoint is too big to really only do on one show like this, at least when you claim its connected to other shows.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They did mention it. It seems like the cliffhanger was to warn them to NOT go back to 1942.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know she really isn't. Kinda depressing the two chicks they chose for Ollie's early love interests on Arrow.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supergirl v. Metallo tonight....awesome.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supergirl v. Metallo tonight....awesome.

I watched about 4-5 straight episodes to start the season and bailed on it. Absolute garbage. The best episode was the Flash crossover.

I'm liking what the CW is doing with it. It's a lot better. Granted, it's only one episode.