• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supergirl tho.... Supergirl-Review-Episode-2-Kara-Oil-Tanker.jpg

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it proved that, that was really her?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you havent already, check out her fappening pics.

O.
M.
G.

Some of those pics she's getting plowed and since they aren't all POV I have to wonder who's taking the shots, doesn't seem like an accidental leak to me.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those pics she's getting plowed and since they aren't all POV I have to wonder who's taking the shots, doesn't seem like an accidental leak to me.
Who cares. She's hot.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another side (sorry, catching up in here after a long time out)

does anybody actually like Legends of Tomorrow? I only watched cause I watched the other 3 and felt like it was required

Fuck no. I was hoping it would get canceled. You only need to watch it when they cross-over. I will watch season twos first episode to see if they improved it at all.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC's Legends of Tomorrow Finds Its Stargirl!
1evbp-ju.jpg

IGN reports that Sarah Grey (Power Rangers, Bates Motel) has landed the role of Stargirl in the upcoming second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow! In the source material, Stargirl, aka Courtney Whitmore, is the youthful hero who gains super powers after she inherits the powerful Cosmic Staff from Starman and in the TV series is one of the confirmed members of the Justice Society of America.

Very pretty face.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, season premier of both Arrow and Flash just happened...

Was kind of disappointed with both...

Flash, was the big disappointment, because I am utterly confused by it...

Let me get this straight, The original world that we know was created by a time traveler in the reverse flash.

Saving his mother and then jumping to the new created earth current time, the original earth 1 barry becomes the barry in this new earth... There is no barry from the new earth... so barry keeps his powers for now, but is losing his memories(powers too possibly)

Barry realizes he should not of saved his mother's life because the life he knows and loves will disappear, and the people he loves from his old life are not better for it...

Then they go back and kill barry's mother, but somehow the reverse flash changes something, not sure how, and something goes wrong with Iris West and her relationship with the whole team...

So, why make that last twist??

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen flash so skipping it.

I was...ok with Arrow.

I like the Darker Arrow simply because it usually means a better story. Better villains, better action.

This Tobias Church seems like a real badass. Could be fun to see what he has going on.

They already really forced Curtis' new role here.

Again, they really really should've killed off Felicity.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me get this straight, The original world that we know was created by a time traveler in the reverse flash.

Saving his mother and then jumping to the new created earth current time, the original earth 1 barry becomes the barry in this new earth... There is no barry from the new earth... so barry keeps his powers for now, but is losing his memories(powers too possibly)

Barry realizes he should not of saved his mother's life because the life he knows and loves will disappear, and the people he loves from his old life are not better for it...

Then they go back and kill barry's mother, but somehow the reverse flash changes something, not sure how, and something goes wrong with Iris West and her relationship with the whole team...

In the movie (based on the comic) everything went to shit because of "time booms" my guess is we'll get some kind of similar answer later.

But my question is how does the Reverse Flash already know that things are different?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why make that the last twist?

For 2 reasons:

1) it's the thing Barry wants more than anything else in the world, and now it's probably gone or shaky at best

2) if you watched smallville, this is their end of season 2/start of season 3 moment for them to keep the aspiring couple apart because they ran out of legitimate ways to do it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to add something else.

Reverse Flash knows the future. He knew Barry and Iris eventually get married. So obviously he wanted to take that away from him.

But my guess is that we find out that not having Iris by his side will cost Barry a battle in the future, and that's the real reason he did it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to add something else.

Reverse Flash knows the future. He knew Barry and Iris eventually get married. So obviously he wanted to take that away from him.

But my guess is that we find out that not having Iris by his side will cost Barry a battle in the future, and that's the real reason he did it.

But you know that they will keep the plot hole of him remembering life with Iris... By the logic of the "flashpoint" from the show, he should forget about his time with her romantically the more he uses his speed...