• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I said that I wouldn't question the logic of this show but there is no logic. Zoom retained the memories of his past self yet killed his past self and nothing happened to him.

It's not that far fetched since one variation of the Grandfather Paradox is that when the traveller kills the grandfather, the act took place in (or resulted in the creation of) a parallel universe where the traveller's counterpart never exists as a result. However, his prior existence in the original universe is unaltered. Succinctly, this explanation states that if time travel is possible, then multiple versions of the future exist in parallel universes. Maybe Zoom did something like that.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that far fetched since one variation of the Grandfather Paradox is that when the traveller kills the grandfather, the act took place in (or resulted in the creation of) a parallel universe where the traveller's counterpart never exists as a result. However, his prior existence in the original universe is unaltered. Succinctly, this explanation states that if time travel is possible, then multiple versions of the future exist in parallel universes. Maybe Zoom did something like that.

Right, that's what I thought originally as well but Zoom goes back in time to tell his past self to become the Flash. He retains his memories of Caitlyn which should not happen because Zoom was not present with Caitlyn in the original universe or the current one. Which would imply that Zoom and Garrick are apart of the same timeline.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, that's what I thought originally as well but Zoom goes back in time to tell his past self to become the Flash. He retains his memories of Caitlyn which should not happen because Zoom was not present with Caitlyn in the original universe or the current one. Which would imply that Zoom and Garrick are apart of the same timeline.
Not unless he went back in another timeline

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savage appears to be the only one who won't come back from the dead.

He's immortal to everyone except the Hawk people.

It's a ridiculous concept. And it's more absurd that Team Arrow didn't clean him up after they beat him the first time.

Seemed like he was way more powerful in the flash and arrow episodes he was in too.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last episode of Flash was a snoozer... sure hope it picks back up and they at least attempt to fill in some of the holes.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, for a batch of shows that have so much crossing over, they certainly fuck up their crossovers a lot.

WTF was Barry doing running fast. THE story arc they are doing right now has him sans-speed.

:L

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, for a batch of shows that have so much crossing over, they certainly fuck up their crossovers a lot.

WTF was Barry doing running fast. THE story arc they are doing right now has him sans-speed.

I mean, I guess theoretically they don't have to be existing in the exact same timeline. It is conceivable for them to be a week or so apart.

It's not clean. But plausible?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I guess theoretically they don't have to be existing in the exact same timeline. It is conceivable for them to be a week or so apart.

It's not clean. But plausible?
Just sloppy. Very sloppy.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arrow right now is ahead of The Flash.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was only cause he had that weapon.

Even before that, remember when he got off that boat and killed all those guys in flash? He still had magic... doesn't seem to have it or ar least use it in LoT.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Arrow has been planning that graveyard scene for months.

Flash probably knew this trade was going to happen, but maybe not exactly what episode yet.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Arrow has been planning that graveyard scene for months.

Flash probably knew this trade was going to happen, but maybe not exactly what episode yet.
They also screwed up the crossover with SG. I am more willing to forgive that one since it was a late add and coordination with an entirely different network.

But a crossover with Arrow? These two shows are all over each other at every turn. To have these two not able to coordinate properly is just a demonstration of amateur hour.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also screwed up the crossover with SG. I am more willing to forgive that one since it was a late add and coordination with an entirely different network.

But a crossover with Arrow? These two shows are all over each other at every turn. To have these two not able to coordinate properly is just a demonstration of amateur hour.

Barry will get his speed back

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am sure they planned on it to coordinate... Maybe something happened that made that episode go earlier, or maybe Flash was late...

Then when they knew they had to air the episodes like that, I am sure they were not happy about it, but it is not like any of us are shocked he got his speed back... It is not like Barry came to the funeral with Iris and we found out they were married(very strange example I gave)...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure they planned on it to coordinate... Maybe something happened that made that episode go earlier, or maybe Flash was late...

Then when they knew they had to air the episodes like that, I am sure they were not happy about it, but it is not like any of us are shocked he got his speed back... It is not like Barry came to the funeral with Iris and we found out they were married(very strange example I gave)...
I get it. Of course he will get his powers back. I am not griping because I feel spoiled. I am griping because the crossover doesn't make sense. The two shows are so closely linked that it is almost like watching just a single show. So when continuity gets FUBARED like this, it is disapointing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Of course he will get his powers back. I am not griping because I feel spoiled. I am griping because the crossover doesn't make sense. The two shows are so closely linked that it is almost like watching just a single show. So when continuity gets FUBARED like this, it is disapointing.

I understand... my point was that i am sure they planned on it, but something went wrong... they were not going to lose money for a "spoiler" that we all knew was going to happen....