• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one where VS kills Carter. Carter first impales him with a spear IIRC.
He didn't impale him with a spear it was a dagger. Savage said that Kendra is the only one that can kill him along with some spell. Savage can heal himself probably from magic.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't impale him with a spear it was a dagger. Savage said that Kendra is the only one that can kill him along with some spell. Savage can heal himself probably from magic.

So it went right through him...because it couldn't kill him?

How does that make any sense? Or am I just losing my mind? lol

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it went right through him...because it couldn't kill him?

How does that make any sense? Or am I just losing my mind? lol

Savage's immortality comes from killing both Hawkman and Hawkgirl in each lifetime to maintain his powers.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savage's immortality comes from killing both Hawkman and Hawkgirl in each lifetime to maintain his powers.

No I get that.

I'm saying this:

- Hawkman put the dagger into Savage...it pierced the skin. But since he was the wrong person (lets ignore how these guys know all the rules to this for now), it didn't do anything.

Now Kendra, has the mace and her bracelet has been melted onto it, making her the right person. And it hits some random forcefield. To me that makes little sense.

Does that clear it up? Or am I still a looney toon? lol

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I get that.

I'm saying this:

- Hawkman put the dagger into Savage...it pierced the skin. But since he was the wrong person (lets ignore how these guys know all the rules to this for now), it didn't do anything.

Now Kendra, has the mace and her bracelet has been melted onto it, making her the right person. And it hits some random forcefield. To me that makes little sense.

Does that clear it up? Or am I still a looney toon? lol
The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive... :dhd:

Seriously, though...

1) This show is not nearly well written enough to try to hold it to any logic expectations...

2) Might the "force field" be some sort technological advance? They are a couple hundred years in the future...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was pretty damn cool. Guess we got 2 speedsters now and they'll probably go back in time to try to save Barry. Man in the Iron Mask = Wally West who failed against Zoom confirmed?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was pretty damn cool. Guess we got 2 speedsters now and they'll probably go back in time to try to save Barry. Man in the Iron Mask = Wally West who failed against Zoom confirmed?
Nah. MitM will end up being Jay Garrick, who is E2 twin of Henry Allen (IMHO). In last nights ep, he said that Garrick was his moms maiden name.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. MitM will end up being Jay Garrick, who is E2 twin of Henry Allen (IMHO). In last nights ep, he said that Garrick was his moms maiden name.

I feel like that was a red herring... how does it make sense that jay Garrick is henry allen if barry is alive... that means in all accounts henry allen's name is henry allen... Not to mention the first name being JAY...

I don't think the MITM is Jay Garrick...

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like that was a red herring... how does it make sense that jay Garrick is henry allen if barry is alive... that means in all accounts henry allen's name is henry allen... Not to mention the first name being JAY...

I think he got confused

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think the body types match up but it's possible.

I was bored out of my mind during this episode but then they did something really cool by killing Barry. No matter how boring this show may get at times they usually have great payoffs.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And how would he be Barry Allen on E2?

And since he is wearing a mask it's gotta be someone we know. Otherwise the reveal would be kinda pointless, no?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how would he be Barry Allen on E2?

And since he is wearing a mask it's gotta be someone we know. Otherwise the reveal would be kinda pointless, no?
doesn't necessarily need to be someone we know, maybe the writers don't want to reveal it since they don't want to tell us yet a character they plan on being recurring... as long as they give a good reason for why he is masked then does it matter??

But i am sure before it is revealed they will build the excitement if it is someone we have never seen before..

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not gonna be revealed who is in the iron mask until the finale

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SG might be saved by the CW!!!

Yessssss

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving it to CW makes a lot of sense. It would require some substancial changes to the show, though, such as getting rid of Kat. And I actually like her 4th-wall jokes, so that would be a net negative to the show.

Relatedly, CBS still has not made any announcements on a bunch of their shows. My fave of the shows they have in limbo is Limitless. I am surprised that it is in danger. It is a solid show.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow...intense.

So now Thea and Ollie can both combat Dahrk's magic.

Also, this thing with the secret city is really interesting. I'm a bit surprised that the political adviser was allowed to keep Thea alive when DD knows her dual identity.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I thought LoT had a GREAT idea...then ruin it with the ending of the episode.

Less than 1 full episode and they ruin what was actually a really good idea.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving it to CW makes a lot of sense. It would require some substancial changes to the show, though, such as getting rid of Kat. And I actually like her 4th-wall jokes, so that would be a net negative to the show.

Relatedly, CBS still has not made any announcements on a bunch of their shows. My fave of the shows they have in limbo is Limitless. I am surprised that it is in danger. It is a solid show.

Wait, there is talk the this is going to be moved to the CW?

Usually solid shows get shafted sadly

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Barry just come back with his powers and no one even acknowledged it or did I miss something? Seems like they just expected him to have them back and nothing was ever said about it. Kinda wierd.

For me, other than Barry getting his speed back this was a throw away episide. Kinda hokey too.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Barry just come back with his powers and no one even acknowledged it or did I miss something? Seems like they just expected him to have them back and nothing was ever said about it. Kinda wierd.

For me, other than Barry getting his speed back this was a throw away episide. Kinda hokey too.
"Other than Barry getting his speed back..."

Hmm...

He basically speaks to God and cones to terms with who he is, where he is, and what he needs to do moving forward.

It was a pretty massive episode, if you ask me.