• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carefully thought out plans?

Good writing?

Just because the Flash can time travel, doesn't mean he should.

That's my point. I'm not against time travel but they have this so fucking confusing. Which is why I said they were losing me.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point. I'm not against time travel but they have this so fucking confusing. Which is why I said they were losing me.

I'll admit they'd have to do a lot to lose me (i'm just a shameless DC homer), but even I admit this is some really bad writing.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit they'd have to do a lot to lose me (i'm just a shameless DC homer), but even I admit this is some really bad writing.

Bad writing, yes. At least the acting isn't bad. Super Girl has bad wring and bad acting. I had high hopes for SG but I just couldn't handle it. Same goes for LoT.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree completely.

And what is worse is that at the same exact time, on LoT, they are saying that remnants dont exist, and if a person is killed at an earlier age, he is completely removed from history.

I can put up with questionable science if there is at least an attempt to explain it. But when you completely change science in the same universe just to suit whatever short-term story you are telling at the time removes the story from SciFi and places it into YA.

Agreed. Good point on LoT too.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad writing, yes. At least the acting isn't bad. Super Girl has bad wring and bad acting. I had high hopes for SG but I just couldn't handle it. Same goes for LoT.

LoT had a premise.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way that I interpreted it was that Zoom killed his past self but still maintained his own past, like an alternate universe creating a branching path. Otherwise there wouldn't be another Zoom or another Barry, the person would just go back to whatever they were doing at the point they traveled to.

Reverse Flash is more difficult to explain. This is me just trying to make some sense of what the writers are thinking but even my explanation has a lot of holes, I hope they try to explain all this shit at some point.

That's how I interpreted it at first as well, it just doesn't fit with what we have learned in the past. Who know, maybe the guy in the mask is Thawne and he isn't even dead. I guess I can give them some time but like you I hope they explain it all at some point.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoT...the Pilgrim...just, no.

Just an absurd concept.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you right now, this episode of LoT next week should be the final episode in a mini-series.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you right now, this episode of LoT next week should be the final episode in a mini-series.
I wish it were so. But LoT has already been picked up fir a second season.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish it were so. But LoT has already been picked up fir a second season.

Ok and if they stop Vandal Savage....what next?

Or do they fail, and the world comes close to collapsing on itself and season 2 is about restoring it?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok and if they stop Vandal Savage....what next?

Or do they fail, and the world comes close to collapsing on itself and season 2 is about restoring it?
I dont know much about the Hawkman/Hawkgirl/Savage mythos, but my understanding is that they are completely interwoven, so killing Savage off so fast would be a bit shocking, no?

That said, I can't stand the actor playing Savage. Or maybe it is just they way they dress him and make him up, I am not sure. He is just WAY over the top. For that matter, I think I may be the only person who watches this show who is not impressed by Millers acting. His inflections are embarrassing.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know much about the Hawkman/Hawkgirl/Savage mythos, but my understanding is that they are completely interwoven, so killing Savage off so fast would be a bit shocking, no?

That said, I can't stand the actor playing Savage. Or maybe it is just they way they dress him and make him up, I am not sure. He is just WAY over the top. For that matter, I think I may be the only person who watches this show who is not impressed by Millers acting. His inflections are embarrassing.

How so? Snart is the only one in the group who can act IMO.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? Snart is the only one in the group who can act IMO.
His long drown is annoying as shit. He may be the best actor if the bunch, but that is more a comment on the rest than it is on him.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flash?

Yea. They supposedly got what they wanted from the trade, then proceeded to basically surrender. Made no sense. Further, they had him beat so many times in the episode, but never secured the situation, so he was always able to get away.

I couldn't understand why Barry just didn't take Zoloman immediately to the particle accelerator prison, but not much else in that episode made sense at the end, so there's that...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Savage appears to be the only one who won't come back from the dead.

He's immortal to everyone except the Hawk people.

It's a ridiculous concept. And it's more absurd that Team Arrow didn't clean him up after they beat him the first time.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HATE the Yankees
Work for one (Still HATE them)
Never played Black Jack
F international Oil

Admittedly i'd be ok working at one too....in the right role.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did you think of tonight's episode of The Flash?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did you think of tonight's episode of The Flash?

Boring. Acting was below average for most scenes. The best actors on the show are the ones who play Dr Wells, Cisco and sometimes Joe. The upcoming 2nd particle accelerator explosion is pretty damn interesting though - Wally West speedster confirmed? It's kind of funny though that Wells ruined so many people's lives and seemed very remorseful about it then he's just like "fuck it, let's do it again".

I know I said that I wouldn't question the logic of this show but there is no logic. Zoom retained the memories of his past self yet killed his past self and nothing happened to him.