• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk. His eyes turned black.

Didn't they?

Tell me I'm not crazy, guys.

I think it could be something bigger. Maybe the reason why he can sense the openings of the universes and could sense Cisco when he was Vibing.

You're not crazy, that happened... not sure what it was though. I think most everyone is lost after the last episode.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally don't understand what they are doing with time anymore, I mean either changing things that happen in the past effects the future or it doesn't.

One one hand you have the Reverse Flash, from far in the future but has been stuck in present times, who is eliminated from existence when Eddie kills himself. So, in this case, deaths in the present/past, effect the timeline in a way that people will no longer exist in the future. How can their even be a time remnant int he first place. I thought I got this, but now I am sure I don't.

Then you have Zoom killing a past version of himself. It seems, by that same logic, the Zoom that did the killing should also die... right?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally don't understand what they are doing with time anymore, I mean either changing things that happen in the past effects the future or it doesn't.

One one hand you have the Reverse Flash, from far in the future but has been stuck in present times, who is eliminated from existence when Eddie kills himself. So, in this case, deaths in the present/past, effect the timeline in a way that people will no longer exist in the future. How can their even be a time remnant int he first place. I thought I got this, but now I am sure I don't.

Then you have Zoom killing a past version of himself. It seems, by that same logic, the Zoom that did the killing should also die... right?

I agree with all of this.

It's all nonsense by the writers cause they're lazy hollywood writers.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree completely.

And what is worse is that at the same exact time, on LoT, they are saying that remnants dont exist, and if a person is killed at an earlier age, he is completely removed from history.

I can put up with questionable science if there is at least an attempt to explain it. But when you completely change science in the same universe just to suit whatever short-term story you are telling at the time removes the story from SciFi and places it into YA.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so lost.

I thought the Time Wraiths were other things specifically protecting time.
I dont read the comics, but I do read theories and explanations online. I have seen theories that the Wraith is potentially an attempt at Black Flash (the Wraith was taking the form of Barry by the end of the episode that "he" was introduced).

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont read the comics, but I do read theories and explanations online. I have seen theories that the Wraith is potentially an attempt at Black Flash (the Wraith was taking the form of Barry by the end of the episode that "he" was introduced).

I missed that.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

How would the Wraith know who Jay is?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also was that little pop in and out at the beginning of the episode when he ran himself into Supergirl's universe?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also was that little pop in and out at the beginning of the episode when he ran himself into Supergirl's universe?
That's what I thought, but there was no mention whatsoever that he actually went to another universe. But he did ask how long he was gone. Also, the window for Barry wearing that big amplifier on his chest has already closed.

I think we are supposed to assume that was where the SG episode took place, but it was handled very badly.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree completely.

And what is worse is that at the same exact time, on LoT, they are saying that remnants dont exist, and if a person is killed at an earlier age, he is completely removed from history.

I can put up with questionable science if there is at least an attempt to explain it. But when you completely change science in the same universe just to suit whatever short-term story you are telling at the time removes the story from SciFi and places it into YA.

they are dealing with different PAST selves... who knows, time travel is very confusing no matter how you look at it... But isn't it true that once you change anything, then the alternate reality is changed...

For example, the last time Barry went back in time, he somehow turned pied piper into a good guy... So does that mean the bad guy never existed??

so with that logic, 2 of the same entity can be alive at the same time, and even if one dies, since it is not the same reality then nothing should happen...

Then we always bring back how eddy killed himself to prevent Eobald from ever being, first off, I think we all agree that that was where the problem really begun, even though it made for a good plot, it made no sense... since a total erase of the reverse flash would have also totally erased the current flash, as he would have become flash at the time he was REALLY supposed to, and barry would not have been so close to Joe, and Cisco and Kaitlyn as well...

So I feel, we kind of have to disregard that story...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are dealing with different PAST selves... who knows, time travel is very confusing no matter how you look at it... But isn't it true that once you change anything, then the alternate reality is changed...

For example, the last time Barry went back in time, he somehow turned pied piper into a good guy... So does that mean the bad guy never existed??

so with that logic, 2 of the same entity can be alive at the same time, and even if one dies, since it is not the same reality then nothing should happen...

Then we always bring back how eddy killed himself to prevent Eobald from ever being, first off, I think we all agree that that was where the problem really begun, even though it made for a good plot, it made no sense... since a total erase of the reverse flash would have also totally erased the current flash, as he would have become flash at the time he was REALLY supposed to, and barry would not have been so close to Joe, and Cisco and Kaitlyn as well...

So I feel, we kind of have to disregard that story...

Barry always would've been close to Joe. He's his dad and they work together.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The way that I interpreted it was that Zoom killed his past self but still maintained his own past, like an alternate universe creating a branching path. Otherwise there wouldn't be another Zoom or another Barry, the person would just go back to whatever they were doing at the point they traveled to.

Reverse Flash is more difficult to explain. This is me just trying to make some sense of what the writers are thinking but even my explanation has a lot of holes, I hope they try to explain all this shit at some point.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry always would've been close to Joe. He's his dad and they work together.

But not in the same way... If Reverse flash never killed his mother, then Joe would have never become his father...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And correct me if I am wrong, but in the comics Wally is not Super fast himself, he invents a suit that makes him superfast... so it is the suit and not him...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But not in the same way... If Reverse flash never killed his mother, then Joe would have never become his father...

Ahhhh, now I see what you were saying.

My bad.

I bet they do an episode and show this scenario.

Barry and Joe are close (but not the special relationship they have now), but Iris won't even look at Barry.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, now I see what you were saying.

My bad.

I bet they do an episode and show this scenario.

Barry and Joe are close (but not the special relationship they have now), but Iris won't even look at Barry.

they kind of did, when barry went to the other Earth, Joe disliked Barry...

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna stick with my first theory that the man in iron mask is or could be the real Jay Garrick. The mask was put on him to prevent him from breathing in heavy water vapor which is how he gets his speed from instead of the speed force.