• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...

Viewing this show expecting little-to-no plot holes is truly a fools errand.

Has there been a worse Network-level CB TV show in the last 30 years or so?

Fox's Flash was not horrible, IIRC.
L&C was solid.
Smallville was VERY solid.
SHIELD is great.
Agent Carter is OK.
Netflix shows are great.
Arrowverse is mostly good (except LoT, which is truly crap)

What am I forgetting?

Smallville wasn't perfect.

They had some issues.

The Kents and Whitney lost so many cars they shouldn't have been able to drive like halfway through season 1.

They used red kryptonite only to keep Clark/Lana apart (much like SG/Jimmy Olsen) and then that one time clark ran to metropolis. After that it wasn't really used all that much.

The whole SG losing her memory thing...idk if that was a plot flaw or just a bad plot.

But the girls running into danger and interrogating clark over and over and over again was the flaw (much like Arrow now).

And Clark always running in accusing lex, getting kicked out and then needing to deal with it later. Like...you ain't being much of a friend homey.

I'm also torn on the start a storyline in season 3, end it in season 6 model they used for one part.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither of them have a human brain. So it's a terrible flaw in the story.

yeah they just said something about him being "more human" since he has been with the humans longer

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a few Supergirl/Melissa Benoist hardcore sex images out on the inter-webs for folks to take a gander at. One can easily find them.

Just saw them a few minutes ago.. Me likie!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe the show is gonna get another season
Arrow?

It isnt the best show on TV, and certainly there is a lot to complain about, but it is a good show. Further, the fact it is the centerpiece (flash my be, at this point, actually) of a cinematic universe makes it a very safe show, IMHO.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been pretty good, started out like tDevil Wears Prada, but it has become something special.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been pretty good, started out like tDevil Wears Prada, but it has become something special.

I do like it. I really thought I wouldn't and thought the whole premise was completely ridiculous at first but once you watch it you'll like it

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a SFW board. Go to the NSFW board if you want to look at those.
It's not a network program with characters wearing SFW clothes?

stop making excuses for being lazy and post the pictures.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like it. I really thought I wouldn't and thought the whole premise was completely ridiculous at first but once you watch it you'll like it

It's fun and enjoyable...but the writing flaws really make you shake your head sometimes.

Also, the chances of maxwell lord not having more headsets to save someone like Superman?

Quite low.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrow?

It isnt the best show on TV, and certainly there is a lot to complain about, but it is a good show. Further, the fact it is the centerpiece (flash my be, at this point, actually) of a cinematic universe makes it a very safe show, IMHO.
Sorry I should've said Legends of Tomorrow but of course I don't know what Arrow is gonna do now without the Black Canary.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I should've said Legends of Tomorrow but of course I don't know what Arrow is gonna do now without the Black Canary.

Yeah, that was a big mistake.

Diggle, Felicity or Thea were all better options.

Felicity seemed like an obvious choice now that Curtis can be Team Arrow.

It's like they planned to kill her off in december and got enough backlash that they changed their minds or something.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was a big mistake.

Diggle, Felicity or Thea were all better options.

Felicity seemed like an obvious choice now that Curtis can be Team Arrow.

It's like they planned to kill her off in december and got enough backlash that they changed their minds or something.

I guess cause people seem to like Felicity more than Laurel I don't know.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fun and enjoyable...but the writing flaws really make you shake your head sometimes.

Also, the chances of maxwell lord not having more headsets to save someone like Superman?

Quite low.

Well to be fair Superman was somewhere else before he was "called" and then became a "drone"

Who is Maxwell Lord supposed to represent? I feel like he is supposed to be a cartoon villain or something like that.

Also - Wonder if that was Clarista Flockhart's idea in last nights episode to bring up Harrison Ford

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair Superman was somewhere else before he was "called" and then became a "drone"

Who is Maxwell Lord supposed to represent? I feel like he is supposed to be a cartoon villain or something like that.

Also - Wonder if that was Clarista Flockhart's idea in last nights episode to bring up Harrison Ford

Maxwell Lord is an actual DC comicbook character.

most famous for being the head of the govt. organization Checkmate.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maxwell Lord is an actual DC comicbook character.

most famous for being the head of the govt. organization Checkmate.

Oh, well than I feel like an idiot not knowing that one. :L

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, well than I feel like an idiot not knowing that one. :L

In the old continuity (pre-New 52...yes another DC reboot, like the 3rd one in 30 years) Wonder Woman snaps Lord's neck.

But in this incarnation, he is very much Lex Luthor like. And by that I mean, he's basically Lex Luthor with a different name and more hair.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the old continuity (pre-New 52...yes another DC reboot, like the 3rd one in 30 years) Wonder Woman snaps Lord's neck.

But in this incarnation, he is very much Lex Luthor like. And by that I mean, he's basically Lex Luthor with a different name and more hair.

Thank you!!!! That's the name I was thinking of but couldn't put into words!!!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess cause people seem to like Felicity more than Laurel I don't know.

I certainly know for myself and Face, we like Felicity over Laurel. It's not even close.

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laurel is bad. She can't act, and her character is stupid.

Felicity's character has many more facets that are interesting (sexy, CEO of major tech firm, adds true value to the team, etc). Laurel has an attachment to her voice box that allows here to yell loudly. Anyone can play that role for the team.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laurel is bad. She can't act, and her character is stupid.

Felicity's character has many more facets that are interesting (sexy, CEO of major tech firm, adds true value to the team, etc). Laurel has an attachment to her voice box that allows here to yell loudly. Anyone can play that role for the team.

Except its the equivalent of killing off Arthur Curry or the Flash on Smallville.