• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you kill off the canary? She eventually hits justice league status.

Now she's worm chow.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right... Not because I want her to live, I really don't care...

BUT I HATE how she died...

If they wanted to kill her off, they had the perfect opportunity to do it when Dark attacked her, why bring her to the hospital and save her??

This was why I also was rooting that thea would survive her death scare a couple episodes ago... it made no sense to kill her...

and exactly what I said when they threatened to kill felicity off...

If you are going to kill someone off just do it, don't drag it on... we are much smarter than that...

Strongly disagree....

The only ones who made sense to die were felicity, thea or diggle. Not a future justice league rmemeber.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hawkgirl feels the presence of Savage. Why wouldnt she also feel the presence of her future self or the future Hawkman?

Shows about time travel are so hole-y that they really are hard to watch...

no, that actually makes sense, i think ... a reincarnation assumes that they survived and went back to their original time... As carter doesn't get reincarnated either without Kendra dying... But here lies the problem, if the "league of tomorrow" is successful, then they destroy savage and there will be no reincarnation... If the league fails, then Kendra will either have her entire existence erased, or die at a year in the future before the reincarnation can happen...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if ray palmer is inconsequential....how does he become the robot titan of terrorism?

This show has too many plot holes that badly annoy me.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if ray palmer is inconsequential....how does he become the robot titan of terrorism?

This show has too many plot holes that badly annoy me.

I think you may have missed the part (or perhaps not got to it yet ) that, the bust was of his brother, Sydney. So that would make Sydney the robot titan of terrorism.

Nonetheless, the plot holes are endless as you say. The only reason I watch this show now is Wentworth Miller and also not to miss anything if it ties back into the Flash or Arrow. How many times are you really going to travel to in order to beat this guy. If your smart, you always go back to the same time and master everything like the movie groundhog day. Or even better, just find the day Savage was conceived and interrupt mom and dad before the "happy" ending.

Think I might sit out the wild west episode, looks unbearable.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may have missed the part (or perhaps not got to it yet ) that, the bust was of his brother, Sydney. So that would make Sydney the robot titan of terrorism.

Nonetheless, the plot holes are endless as you say. The only reason I watch this show now is Wentworth Miller and also not to miss anything if it ties back into the Flash or Arrow. How many times are you really going to travel to in order to beat this guy. If your smart, you always go back to the same time and master everything like the movie groundhog day. Or even better, just find the day Savage was conceived and interrupt mom and dad before the "happy" ending.

Think I might sit out the wild west episode, looks unbearable.

yeah, that's the big one for me.

But the reality is, he still created the tech. Somehow that gets lost in time. His company also created a chip that allows people who are paralyzed to walk again (Felicity)...all in his company....how is this inconsequential?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly thought this show would be a complete joke when I saw the previews a while back

It actually isn't that bad...

Cheryl Leigh and Melissa Benoist (I think that's how you spell their names) are nice too look at...

Little weird how they brought "the Flash" into it for an episode but I get it

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already having it's Season Finale Monday...

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the redhead she was fighting last night, yummy, Carnzo like!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could improve the show and spike ratings if they made her skirt shorter. And no underwear.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could improve the show and spike ratings if they made her skirt shorter. And no underwear.

This is on CBS.... Not FOX, won't happen

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is on CBS.... Not FOX, won't happen

I'm not so sure about that. CBS has had some pretty raunchy shows over the years, some with even early 8 PM EST/7 Pm CST time slots. BUT that level of raunchy would probably have to be on a Premium channel such as HBO. Too bad!!!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly thought this show would be a complete joke when I saw the previews a while back

It actually isn't that bad...

Cheryl Leigh and Melissa Benoist (I think that's how you spell their names) are nice too look at...

Little weird how they brought "the Flash" into it for an episode but I get it

It's really just cause of a similar demographic and lightness to the stories.

It's kinda weird that there's no Superman in the Arrowverse (which Flash is a part of).

Does that make Super Girl part of the Smallvilleverse?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really just cause of a similar demographic and lightness to the stories.

It's kinda weird that there's no Superman in the Arrowverse (which Flash is a part of).

Does that make Super Girl part of the Smallvilleverse?

Super girl, is less Smallville more Lois and Clark... So I would call it Lois and clarkville

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super girl, is less Smallville more Lois and Clark... So I would call it Lois and clarkville

Agreed. Fair enough. It's just interesting that Flash/Green Arrow don't have a superman.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Fair enough. It's just interesting that Flash/Green Arrow don't have a superman.

More surprising is that they don't have a green lantern... as they were both really close to Hal Jordan... In many comics, Green arrow became "green" because of green lantern...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More surprising is that they don't have a green lantern... as they were both really close to Hal Jordan... In many comics, Green arrow became "green" because of green lantern...

To be fair, really hard to fit Green Lantern into this version of Arrow.

It would almost make sense to have him on Flash first.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, really hard to fit Green Lantern into this version of Arrow.

It would almost make sense to have him on Flash first.

IDK, anything with aliens has an easy way out... Just have something fall from space... does it matter what show?? they wont do it because they don't want to do aliens... But who knows, arrow is now dealing with magic and mysticism, it is not a far fetched next step to take... If they so want to...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently they will introduce an E1 version of Powergirl next season on Flash. I am not sure if they plan on using Benoist or not. I would guess that they would get an older actress to play her, and the story will be that she was not diverted to the Phantom Zone and has been very DL the whole time.

However, going with an older PG would not fit the demographic, but Benoist would cost too much.

I would love to see Benoist in the boob-window outfit, though.