• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supergirl was actually pretty good tonight. Or, to be more clear, the interaction between her and Flash was well done. I just wish that this episode was planned early enough so it could have been coordinated with Flash. Having him dimension-jumping when he hasn't started that on his show yet is a bit awkward.

I agree with this part. But the show Supergirl is crap. Live Wire and the Silver Banshee looked like bad Halloween costumes.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This episode was one of two reasons I stuck with it. Benoist's hotness is the other (even though she is an embarrassingly bad actress).

She looks damn hot in that SG suit.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this part. But the show Supergirl is crap. Live Wire and the Silver Banshee looked like bad Halloween costumes.

That's how they look in the source material too. They're weird characters.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She looks damn hot in that SG suit.

I love her?

But yes, just randomly having her develop a sonic screaming power by falling off a building? Kinda weak.

Although they have stayed away from the smallville-esque kryptonite giving people powers thing as well. Not sure where her developing powers would fit into this universe.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flash and Supergirl crossover was really good. Kiara and Barry work well together.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best episode without Zoom ever. I knew Barry would eventually go back in time to stop himself from saving his Mother, but I didn't think they'd incorporate it into episodes where it wasn't obviously foreshadowed. It must be fun for the actors to work on this show, like when they play doppelgangers with completely different personalities. It must never get boring when you're not handcuffed to a single character type for years.

I'm not even going to bother questioning the logic of their time travel, I'll just roll with it.

I've said it before but Tom Cavanagh is just a joy to watch.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Laurel died on Arrow tonight.
I don't think she did though... Why else would she ask for that favor or whatever, then the viewpoint leaves the room so you can't here what she says, then she conveniently dies moments later. It's a hoax. Her identity has been discovered as the black canary so faking her death was her only option. It was only a matter of time before Dark revealed her identity to the public.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think she did though... Why else would she ask for that favor or whatever, then the viewpoint leaves the room so you can't here what she says, then she conveniently dies moments later. It's a hoax. Her identity has been discovered as the black canary so faking her death was her only option. It was only a matter of time before Dark revealed her identity to the public.
If you've watched the new Arrow episode then read my spoiler above... Curious to hear what other peoples opinions are.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crap, your are probably right. Thats too bad.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Laurel died on Arrow tonight.

Yup... Black Canary actress, Katie Cassidy is going to make a career change and rekindle her father's (David Cassidy) old TV musical group 'The Partridge Family'.

It will be called 'The Canary Family'.

canary-logo-circle-only.png

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you are right... Not because I want her to live, I really don't care...

BUT I HATE how she died...

If they wanted to kill her off, they had the perfect opportunity to do it when Dark attacked her, why bring her to the hospital and save her??

This was why I also was rooting that thea would survive her death scare a couple episodes ago... it made no sense to kill her...

and exactly what I said when they threatened to kill felicity off...

If you are going to kill someone off just do it, don't drag it on... we are much smarter than that...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hawkgirl feels the presence of Savage. Why wouldnt she also feel the presence of her future self or the future Hawkman?

Shows about time travel are so hole-y that they really are hard to watch...

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But is it a spoiler if everyone already wanted that to happen anyways?

Absolutely. It's fucks up my sincere happy dance! It went from :yes::yes::yes: to :noidea:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you are right.